Make me cry in one sentence. Do whatever run on sentence shit u like just make it fuckin offensive

Make me cry in one sentence. Do whatever run on sentence shit u like just make it fuckin offensive.
Bonus points if no swearing

bump

no matter what you do in life, no matter how hard you try, in 100 years your life will have been worthless and in 1,000 humanity will be gone.

Meh ive come to terms with you. In about 4 hours max this thread will be gone and, you, your whole legacy, and your painfully shit comment will be as gone as any partner you will seek out in your miserable life.

bump

every body is gona die and no maters what you will do, nobody will remember you

sorry i didn´t read you before

xd that is actually a freedom speech haha

I had to throw out an unopened pack of expired condom today

That implies what OP does matters right now

Your mom will never make you tendies again.

your father is proud

I'm vegan.

“Everybody get into groups”
d-did it work?

the white race still exists

Make me cry in one sentence.
Isn't that impossible? Just like you ever getting to be a dad.

Forgot the meme arrow. Time to kms.

OP I love you. I know I'm behind this digital world of your's but I am real. I am a human being. Not a dog. Not a meme. A physical being who loves humanity and sees the good in it. And this user here, me. Loves you for all of your quirks. I want to see you happy and do good in life. No one deserves unwanted pain and we here suffer the most. It's our suffering that brings us together, but we don't have to suffer. We all just need someone in our lives that understands us for who we are and I understand you OP. You are not alone. Death deserves no one yet it takes everything but that doesn't matter when I see you. I can always count on your snide sarcastic comments. Your blissfully ignorant political commentary. Your amazing sense of humor. user, I.... [spoiler]think you should fucking kill yourself faggot goddamn you piece of shit this is fucking Sup Forums go kys[/spoiler]

You tried so hard and yet you failed this bad. OP, never become this guy

I love you too, user

You had potential at birth.

traps are gay.

Your mom killed your dog when you were young