What drugs should I take to see Death Grips? Currently considering 2-cb (which I've never taken before) or MDMA...

What drugs should I take to see Death Grips? Currently considering 2-cb (which I've never taken before) or MDMA. I want to really appreciate the lights and energy of the crowd.

>inb4 weed
>inb4 none

you sound like a tremendous, I repeat, TREMENDOUS faggot

MDMA. just make sure you test it first

Scum of the earth. You should take cyanide

Thanks for the bump, fag.
Have you done it before? I've never taken MDMA and listened to anything remotely as aggressive as Death Grips and I'm not sure how comfortable I would be at the show as the lovey dovey homo molly turns me into, though I suppose I have also been very passionately angry while high before.

just went to underachievers pretty grinched off the goop. I actually went for Injury Reserve because they were the opening act. Something happened with their audio mixing and we were literally getting ear raped. Their beats were so fucking loud and distorted it was awful, I dont think it was their fault either because between songs hes like CAN WE GET SOME FUCKING TRACKING UP HERE. Idk what that means but yeah. I was super bummed cause i love them and the show was so bad. When the underachievers came on this white kid passed me a blunt. I got excited cause someone finally passed one to me after all these concerts. UA lit two on stage and cops came and told em to put them out it they were getting shut down so that blew too.

ANYWAYS fried on a gorilla glue oil pen made me sleepy, I wasn't as hype as I would be sober and the show blew dick. I would do none over weed.

jenkem

Just get drunk. I can almost guarantee you uppers in that environment will result in you having to leave to venue early.

2cb is absolutely fucking mental also. Literally the best thing I've ever taken, but do not do it at a death grips show. it's way better used in a chilled out place. preferably in the sun if you can.

but yeah death grips while wasted is fucking amazing. just do that and take the drugs after when you get home and have a great experience. you won't want to be tripping out or wired like fuck while you're in an incredibly aggressive, sweaty, overheating pit of hipster dudes.

Going on a Death Grips concert is bad enough already but asking random nu-males online what drugs you should take with you has to be the dumbest thing I read online all week

yeah ive done it. first time i did molly i listened to as much as the DG discography as i could get through. shit was fun as fuck, it sounded amazing. i was filled with the lovey dovey emotions for my friends who were there with me and i gushed a lot about how cool i thought the band was but the increased quality of the music was the most noticeable thing to me

definitely a teaspoon of kratom

solid advice

be careful if you plan on being in the middle of the pit. i nearly had a heart attack at one of their shows on too many stimulants. its like a full cardio workout and shit

Sorry your life is boring

i went to a music festival on MDMA and saw travis scott, was a blast. death grips i would recommend some coca or 2-CB (good choice tho), xanax wouldn't be bad either

none really, if you do feel the need to make music sound better really does prove you dont like it and just seems like you trying to fit in with "da cool boyz"

>not listening to death grips together with other degenerates on acid means you're boring
I chuckled

OD on paracetamol

weird attitude/question toward substance use
like, if you enjoy a particular substance and are familiar with it, do it before something else you enjoy and both things will be enhanced
don't do something you have no idea at a place you know nothing about
good way to end up the guy who's btfo and sitting on the curb outside the space

You're right user, I'll just stay home and listen to music by myself with headphones instead.

this thread is pretty cringy

Nah it's more like
>Not letting other people do things you wouldn't personally do without throwing an autistic shit fit makes you a boring person

wtf i hate death grips and recreation drug use now

Fuck, Reddit has invaded badly. We literally have people talking about drugs on Sup Forums.

I don't know what to make of this post user.

Fuck off degenerate. Or take the redpill if you think you can handle the truth. Your choice.

You stupid fucking idiot retard.

It's a Death Grips show. You don't need drugs + you're going to overheat and become extremely dehydrated extremely fast while sober. If I took molly at the show last Friday I probably would have died. If you're in front portion of the crowd the amount of cardio required is comparable to running five miles. Non-stop pushing, jumping, almost falling, etc for an hour.

>Take the redpill and forget all of the extensive research you've conducted prior to experimenting with recreational drugs!

It's not really that weird of a question, I've never done MDMA outside of the context of a few very intimate experiences with my girlfriend and close friends.

I enjoy alcohol and programming, though if I was more naive about the effects of alcohol (say, if I'd only drank 3 times before, the same amount of times I've rolled) then I think it would be fair to ask people more experienced than me if the substance and activity were compatible with one another.

copious amounts of acid

dxm
light dose of an opiate
high dose of benzos

take ur pick

whats about a shooting a bunch of meth and crack

This is actually true, and the reminder makes me want to see them again.

this desu.

unless you’re a 16 year old tumblrina... in which case I’d suggest doing some lines of coke while you wait for their set to start. otherwise, enjoy the fucking show sober.

meth will raise ur body temp and metabolism so high that you run the risk of overheating
came with crack

a dxm high, I feel, accurately mirror the dark and depraved setting you'll be seeing dg live in.
opiates make the music and the venue blend together, making the experience more emotionally cohesive. obviously don't take too many else you'll black out
high dose of benzos will allow you to make an emotional connection to those around you

>dxm
I love listening to Death Grips on DXM don't get me wrong but I think taking it before a show would be absolutely miserable, not to mention you'd probably fucking die if you were in the front

Yeah take a shitload of benzos so you literally can't remember a second of the show you spent your money on

>this nigga can't take a functional dose of benzos

a functional dose of benzos is boring as fuck might as well stay sober. id rather take a handful with like 5 fireballs and blackout

this advice is a light 2

ketamine and STP

just eat a big dank ass edible an hour before the show starts and get as uncomfortably high as you can. the anxiety and paranoia combined with the aggressive music will freak you the fuck out and it'll suck hard, but man is it an experience

How would weed be, because that and acid are all I have, not even booze

i dropped a 10 strip of L and watched em in Sacramento

>though I suppose I have also been very passionately angry while high before
yeah you were probably coming down at that point

Get off Sup Forums, Johnny scum. Bennett or Bob or whichever one of you it is.

take 500mL of bleach you waste of space