How do I end my suffering painlessly?

How do I end my suffering painlessly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't. Nice dubs tho

>How do I end my suffering painlessly?
get off of Sup Forums

Checked. Why kill yourself with those nice dubs?

not good enough.

Don't do the virgin suicide
do the Chad massacre

Get a puppy. Let it rely on you for survival. It'll be your friend for its entire life and show you what life means for him. Your dog will spend his entire life at your side, you are his existence. You will realise that he is fully content. He, a dog, understands life and appreciates it better than you do.

Stop overthinking things, start to appreciate the small things. Find a hobby. Appreciate what you have. Perception is reality.

like your ancestors. Go to a bar drink your mind away and hit on the waitress.

Gun?

give your bitcoins to me

Guns work

Bullet to the brain, if you can't get a gun, take pills

nice sequential 7s

Train or interstate/tractor trailor.

It'll take work but meditation could do it.

Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme)
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

suffocation by inert gas is the best way, you'll just fall asleep, forever. search online, there are plenty of guides. i can also say not to try medication/drug overdose or chemical poisoning.

Pulling a hero is a permanent solution for temporary problems M8! If I can hold my head up and go on with my train wreck of a fucking life then you can 2.

You don`t !
Do not listen to stupid ideas, dying is not painless.

Like carbon monoxide?

I overdosed on about 10g of welbutrin but got scared and called an ambulance. I puked a lot and it hurt...a lot. At one point I was puking up black stuff. Unconscious for a day and in hospital for a week. I did it again a month later with the same amount but got scared and called an ambulance AGAIN UNFORTUNATELY....this time my speech was long and drawn out after I felt it kicking in and I passed out quickly and don't remember puking. In a coma for a week. In hospital for a month. I wish I didn't get scared. Being a pussy sucks. I could really be dead right now. It was 50/50 the second time. I had to move back home after the second one.

would work, but i'd go with nitrogen or helium

pills is the shittiest way to try and end one's life, good work trying to continue with possible organ damage if you were already contemplating killing yourself.

You practise radical acceptance
And forgive yourself for being such a failure.