SECRETS THREAD? SECRETS THREAD

SECRETS THREAD? SECRETS THREAD.

^^vv B A select start

I play with my penis when I see naked women on the internet. I can’t help it.

I often infringe copyright, gratuitously streaming movies that I find online using scrapers

I came for my rapist

sold videos of me cumming on my sleeping teen daughter to co-workers

I wanked today..twice

Wincest!

> I have stolen my 14 year old niece's panties
> would never do more than fantasize

I always jerk off with my mouth next to my cock to get any fluids that happen to leak out..

long neck or long dick?

My wife doesn't know that I know that sometimes she cries in the shower because she thinks I'll leave her since her CP is getting worse.

i killed a small creature once, and fantasize about doing it again

I've played minecraft before and enjoyed it.

But is she right though? Are you planning on leaving her?

Go to hell!!!

story?

I would only ever consider leaving her if she cheats on me.

Maybe thats why she is crying?

We lived together in student accomodation. He came into my room at like 3am and raped me.

I have a main girl and 3 side chicks and all of them are none the wiser.

Either go to the cops or suck his cock every night and post the pics.

You seem to be posting a lot recently user. Is there something troubling you that you're not admitting?

I overheard her telling her sister about it, and I trust that she isn't cheating.

does that make you feel better or worse about the rape?

>since her CP is getting worse

they wont take me alive. I guarantee it.

I got bored of fingering my 9yo girlfriend

She gets to old isnt she ?

I'm not really cool for talking about it irl.

Worse, it's pretty humiliating. Or was. These days I'm over it I guess.

My senior year, we groped our gym teacher during a trust lift exercise

Maybe she's crying because she can't stand you but feels like she has to stay with you because of her CP?

Lucky for us most of her weight is her lower body

Semi cheated on my gf (of 2 years) with my highschool crush. We only kissed and I felt her up but the worst part is I regret not going farther now because now either way Im breaking up with the current and Im really worried I lost my chance with the crush though.

But you post your rape with a shit ton of people watching all under the manner of “secrets” if you were serious about the trauma you wouldnt post with a bunch of horny degenerates. If it really kept you awake you wouldnt even peep so stop fucking lying.

Good for you if you can put it behind you.
Thanks for replying

I went on a big family vacation with my friend. I hid cameras in the bathrooms and now have videos of just about all of his immediate and extended family members. It's a family tree of pussy.

I don't think she can't stand me, we've been inseparable for a third of our lives.

Thanks for your contribution

You're welcome :) Since I don't wanna talk irl about it it's nice to be anonymous for a while.

nah she's too young to get wet and I never understand if she likes it or not, she doesn't moan nor say any dirty stuff, her clit stay soft etc etc

Class was all boys, she was quite popular

Her calves, thighs & buttcheeks got the worst of it

my gf taught my 10yo niece how to shave her pussy

I search Sup Forums daily looking for pictures of my ex, hoping one day someone will get a picture of that whore and upload it...

Post some nigger

you don't like her? just married for another reason?

scammed my beautiful sister into skyping and masturbating with me without knowing who am i

Uncle john?!

bump

jews.

I lost my virginity to my grandad.

holy shit!

fuck my auntie. and i like.

I've seen The Room live twice with friends I derail threads I don't like by shitposting as a hardcore leftist. Usually I steal talking points from guys like Hbomberguy or Moviebob, sometimes word for word.
I find Bane, Raimi, and Sheevposting hilarious.

details?

I had gay sex with almost all of my childhood friends

i'm at 3 bout to go 4

My older sister used to molest me when we were younger. Now it's all I think about when I Fuck my wife.

What would you like to know?

How it felt, could you do anything?

greentext

No, sorry to disappoint

in my senior year, i've wancked in my main classroom.
and i love it.

I am a straight 30 yo man. Have had plenty of GFs. But secretly, I absolutely hate most women. They annoy and baffle me with their petty emotional bullshit. I believe the world would be better without a woman with an opinion.

The feeling I remember most is actually my wrists hurting from trying to push him off and him grabbing me and being stronger. The sex itself, I just felt gross and violated.

He was much bigger and stronger than me so no, I was totally overpowered.

are you a guy?

describe the orgasm please, and can you rate it? was he even an ugly guy?

FUCKING DISGUSTING

I like to think about rape but would never do it because i know it’s wrong over all the limits. Sorry that you had to go through this.

I want my fat gf to sit on my face until I suffocate. I think about it every day.

No.

It wasn't the strongest I've ever had but it was pretty powerful.

Thank you.

If he tried to have sex with you again consentually would you let him

i fuck my gf in the ass and the dick came out nigger

lol why on earth would I?

i want to such a milking tits!

I have a best friend, almost brother of 13+ years, helped each other out of the worst situations ever. This friend has an ex fiancee who I really want to fuck her rotten. This dude wouldn't be ok with that tho

if is "ex" , why the problem?

I once almost killed my friend on accident
I'll tell the story if y'all are interested.
Have another one where I got wasted too

I'm in love with my best (female) friend :/

Couldn't do that to a bro since he'd be pissed off about it.

when young, i like to go outside naked and wack

Dude I'm 30 and I still do that.

today i can't do. have no more that feeling from 15 year ago.

You're a good friend. Do you think you'd have a shot with the fiance if you tried?

Have female best friend of 22 years, when I met her she was tomboy an shit. When we grew up she became hot af. Close enough friends to be siblings. She had me do the classic bro interview of guy who eventually became her husband. They have kids, etc. Shes still hot af for 30s doesn't look a day over 25.

Sad part is I want to sleep with her now. Never had the urge with her before.

More than likely yeah.

I lost my virginity to a woman twice my age when I was 16 and now that I am her age I want to fuck a 16 yr old.

how did that make you feel? did you know you would cum? do you cum easily?

Read the thread dumbass.

i like to trim my toenails with my teeth. after i bite them off, i chew them into tiny bits and then smell them on my fingers.

i also want to bang my sister

Either share more secrets or move on, this ain't an image dump thread

I do this too, doubt it'll ever happen

details?

how did that come up? did u watch?

how?

I promised myself to stop mutilating myself in 2018, but I started again yesterday

what did she do?

tell