>sex life deterorates towards nonexistence
>frustrated af
>talked with wife few times
>she just don't have duch sex drive anymore
>don't want to push her
>blueballs af
>every piece of ass makes me hnnng.JPG
>mfw women require men to be faithful, but don't want to fuck

Wat do Sup Forumsros? I love my wife and she's also my friend (really), but I'm a 7-incher who always used to fuck on a regular basis. I feel I'm cracking and when I'm drunk or sth I can really fuck the first bimbo that comes my way...

Other urls found in this thread:

rebelcircus.com/blog/orgasm-sexual-assault-science-behind-sexual-arousal-rape/
jezebel.com/5837448/man-fined-14000-for-not-having-sex-with-wife
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fuck bimbo
There ya go OP

Your task is to reignite her passion

Married for awhile
Tell me about the romance though?

Do you still woo your wife?

Talk to her. Tell her your sex drive isn't going away like hers and it's going to be a problem because it's not being requited (which is unfair to you as you presumably meet needs of hers).
If you can't talk to her, it's over. You need to cut, run, and do everything in your power to keep your money.

Be aware, the typical viewpoint is that women 'without' sex drives are finding it elsewhere. My ma and stepdad been married over ten years rounding in on their 50s and they still git'r done

I wish I didn't know that, but that's probably what happens when you move out. Your parents forget when you ARE there for a night or two.
Either way, just keep it in mind-- this is not a 'woman' thing but a 'her' thing.

bruh im 33, leave her. I get it... trust me.

You will be hurt for awhile but start dating fast (just dont vent about your situation act smooth...

I am a Tinder Guru... its part luck, park numbers, and part intuition... I nab em like pokemon' bruh

They haven't forgotten. They are just trolling you.

>>age 33
>>says bruh...twice

Sir, please do society a favor and don't reproduce...ever

to add: dont get me wrong, I get how love hurts, I am divorced with 2 kids, I live at home and was just with an older woman who pretty much fucked me up, I do not cheat in relationships..... but when im single I date multiple women...

im a solid 7 with a 10 personality I can pretty much get any woman to laugh.... but its calculated... experienced now.... dont get me wrong i'd rather be in a good relationship over fucking around.....

but there are plenty of women you'd love to fuck... you have a high sex drive like me.... trust me....

Divorce her without cheating.... blame it on lack of intimacy..... shes going to try to come back to you.... but its gone man... she wants something more sexually and so don't you.

sex should never leave a marriage and forgotten, thats weird.... without that passion I cant be with anyone...

however fucking around, being a new you? learning more about yourself? youre only 30 man... do the right thing, dont cheat..... divorce on real terms... then I promise you..... you're going to thank me.

Start spending more time at the gym.

Nah man, I love my wife. Sex is important, but this is lot more thanks just that

I talked to her few times, was very honest about that and I really think she was genuine about it too. She just don't need this so much as I do. She said that at the beginning she tried harder, but she can't do that in the long run

Yeah man, at least I try to

That may be - used to be ripped, now just slim

bruh (yes i know I said bruh ahhaha)

love and sex is different.....

do you know how good sex is when you love each other?

my ex and I had passionate sex for 1.5 years solid.... but her own issues ruined us.... I still love her..... but shes too wrapped up in herself to be able to be real.

but a real chick, who loves you, and loves fucking you? once you had that nothing else compares....

when they say all the right things on a level like beyond anything basic... nothing compares to that kind of passion or intimacy by that type of shit you just know its not an act.... and if you get tricked by some bitch its because you're the idiot not her.

to add we dont give women enough credit on the sexual spectrum....

women like sex more than most men.

if a woman is satisfied with little sex? and shes hot?

are you dumb? shes fucking someone and doesn't need you.

Follow my advice, OP. Don't listen to basement dwellers here.

1) Have a convo with your wife which is very friendly. Do it over wine - even better.

2) Explain to her how you need sex literally every day (or whatever interval you personally want).

3) Ask her how often she wants sex.

4) Gently discuss the difference, if any.

5) Lastly, leave this bon mot: "Sweetheart ("honey," "Baby," whatever), I need to have sex more often. If you can't handle that, tell me what I should do - and don't say "don't have sex" because I'm going to, one way or the other.

Now, what you've done with the last bit is put it in her mind that if SHE isn't fucking you, you have just TOLD her that you're going to start fucking someone else. That drives women insane, since women are only in competition with other women (not men), so she will either start fucking you like mad, or, conversely, if this has no effect on her, she doesn't love you anymore and is getting sex from some other user, which means you're free in either case.

Dude - no bullshit - I've been exactly where you are, and I got what I wanted by doing the above after trying a dozen other things that didn't work.

Good luck.

Be a fucking man and take what is yours you stupid fuck, you grab her, turn her around and stick it in, her primal instincts will kick in and an orgasm is guaranteed, women WANT to be dominated, every chick I've ever fucked loved being choked and slapped and pushed into the pillow

Also if a women "doesn't have a sex drive anymore" that's a screaming red flag m8, she is riding some other dicks

Checked.

Second - the first sentence is nice b8 m8.

Third, the last sentence is truth, actually.

Yeah, yeah it's a standard Sup Forums talk.
It's not exactly general "women have greater sex drive", every person is different. We do have sex from time to time and believe me it's really good. I've been with a cheater once and I remember how it felt in bed. If a person isn't a psychopath, you can feel the difference.

>I've been with a cheater once and I remember how it felt in bed.
what the fuck does that mean?

Sup Forumsro. My ex was cheating for nearly a year. I didn't know or detect shit, and I'm not a total retard (notice the modifier).

It will shock you to your core just good women can be at cheating and making you think everything is cool. Shock you.

how did you find out?

Been there and done it m8, she tried for some time, but things went back to 'normal'. I really think it's just her nature.

The real problem is, that I know I'll finally crack and will take any opportunity just to ease out

It's not bait , why do you think so many women orgasm when they are being raped? It's in their DNA, back in time when we still were living in caves any women who wouldn't want sex would be just raped, and if they fought back too much they'd be killed because those women would be a disturbance to the tribe dynamic, so only those who'd enjoy rough sex would give on their genes

It's evolution

There are few noticeable things especially in bed. Women aren't better at cheating than men, their methods and goals are just different

Dude, just stop

Soyboy detected
Have fun being cucked

>but a real chick, who loves you, and loves fucking you? once you had that nothing else compares....

I miss that feeling. Saddest day of my life was when she said "I love you, I'm just not in love with you any more"

Are you a female?

>There are few noticeable things especially in bed.
such as?

Hookers

My dude. I found her "burner phone" in the console of her car. Had all the text messages and shit on it. She bought one of those "trac fones".

Guilt shit

I respectfully disagree. Men are used to answering questions from women. Women just deflect and us men just let shit go, because ultimately, we don't give a shit about what women did during their day.

Truth.

With mine for 2 years. Sex is non existant aswell. No intimacy doesnt touch my dick ect. Ive tried to be romantic and talking stuff out like adults . Time to move the fuck on!

Do /r/ketogains and maybe even /r/fasting
Starting lifting if you don't already
Go to gym, get swole

The best way to get her to want you is to fill her with DREAD that you have options. If you're a fat wimp she's using you for security.

We're getting close to 7777777...

Hookers are good.

Shit mate, that's not a bad idea. I got a similar problem, Kinda why I started reading the thread. I'm kinda curious, what'd you say if your Girl has something like IC (Painful bladder) where you mostly just hurt her when you have sex? Fuck man, I love my girl but, having sex like once every 3 months just fucking sucks.

Women orgasm during raep?

Samefagging my way to 77777777 get.

Tell her you want to do a mmf threesome. Shell fuck you 200x more, i gurantee it. She might fuck someone else too but it will spice your life up.

oooh! get

fuuuuuuuck. missed it by THAT much...

You absolute donut, it's not either you're a cuckold or you're a rapist what is wrong with you, do your species a favour and just end it.

what a piece of shit.

Slight differences in moves (partners usually work the best positions over time), general 'feel' during the act. It's not something easy to describe, but noticeable. Especially if you know the character of your spouse well. She's not capable of telling a simple lie without breaking a sweat, very easy to break under pressure. Going around fucking different guys and lying about this would make her act off without even slight investigation on my part

Not a fat wimp. I'm not at the top of my shape, but still slim and can do 30 pushups in a rów without breaking a sweat. But yeah, lifting might help a bit. Even if it's just for me

Don't listen to that basement dweller, only woman he had went by the name .jpg

Done that way before I was married, with other chick. That was strange my man. mff is the only correct way for me - checked it

Bump

Part of marriage is sex. If she doesn't want/can't have sex with you she is not fulfilling one part of a marriage. Either break up or cheat on her. She has no right to force you being celibate for maybe the rest of your life.

Rape her and or ask for head

Kill yourself cuckboy
Yes they do, just Google "orgasm during rape" and you'll find dozens of women describing how they came like never before during rape

rebelcircus.com/blog/orgasm-sexual-assault-science-behind-sexual-arousal-rape/

That still doesn't make it okay

SUE HER!

not even trolling
jezebel.com/5837448/man-fined-14000-for-not-having-sex-with-wife

are you paul rudds character from 40 y.o virgin?

>I try to woo her
>I just don't understand why my helicopter dick technique, passed down through generations of my family, no longer is effective
>I bet some random chick would love my helicopter dick

Real talk though: She's either cheating on you or the pill is making her not horny. Have her change her birth control for a while to see what happens.

Women don't just lose their sex drive. Either you stopped giving a fuck which made her not find you sexually attractive, or she just stopped finding you sexually attractive.

If you were only with her for 1.5 years then that's still lust, not love.

same situation but the lack of sex drive is apparently its due to her birth control. the dropoff does coincide with her changing her birth control type

She's fucking someone else on the side bro.

bumpo

Sex drive or no, it's fucked up and selfish that she won't put out just to help you not go crazy. Sorry brotendo but she doesn't give two shits about you. All women know how badly we need it.