Hey Sup Forums can you help me out? I might have landed my dream job but I know for fact they are drug testing...

Hey Sup Forums can you help me out? I might have landed my dream job but I know for fact they are drug testing. It's been a little over a month I stopped smoking weed so would I pass a drug test? If not, are cheating these drug tests viable and if so how? Would really appreciate a response.

hide someone elses piss in a flask.

that or dont do drugs, thats how i pass tests

Should be fine. THC lasts for 20-something days in your body. Could depend on what kind of shit you're smoking though.

Check em. Also how hard is it to sneak in a flask, do they pay you down? Sounds ridiculously easy when you put it like that.

Wow that's not long at all. Stupid how they still test for weed, especially in California... Also checked.

i passed just drinking a lot of water and taking vitamins

How much time was between you using weed and getting tested?

You should only really worry if you used to get high often and smoked a lot last time you did, as that tends to make it linger in your system longer.

If you want to be double sure, take a detox drink, or research what might clean up your system, like prune or cranberry juice.

If you still aren't sure after that, cheating is actually pretty doable. You can either borrow clean pee, or buy synthetic urine from a smoke shop or online. There are virtually no stories of anyone getting searched during a drug test for a job, and the consequences of getting caught just means automatic failure. Just strap a small bottle or something high up on your inner thigh and wear some loose fitting clothes.

Yes I smoked a lot during the time I was smoking. I live in Europe so I don't think I can find drug testing kits or detox drinks, but I will drink as much water as I can and cranberry juice as well. I heard sweating helps a lot.

how long have u smoked it?

Depends on how much you've been smoking if you've been smoking multiple times a day everyday for a while then it can take up to 65 days max. I'd give it 40 if possible.

How long since you last smoked and how frequently were you smoking?

The general advice is drink tons of water and piss a lot. Cranberry juice helps with this. Alternatively, condom with somebody else's piss (somebody that will pass and maybe same gender just to be safe) taped to your thigh to keep it body temp. I don't think they'll watch you piss in this circumstance but some people might take it a step further and do something with a tube so it looks like you're peeing. Some people will also actually put somebody else's urine in their bladder but that seems overboard for your situation.

A few months

What, how the fuck do you put someone else's pee in your own bladder? I smoked for a few months (maybe 2 or 3, twice a day (small spliffs)).

Thé problem with me cheating is that I don't know when they would drug test me and in that time I'd have to find someones pee. Would you happen to know when a company asks you to drug test, like in what period of time? Fucking American laws...

Personally, I'd give it 50 days just to be safe also if you lose weight during this time it'll speed up the process. Creatine helps flush it out of your system and burn fat which is what makes the thc stick to you. Because of how often you smoked I'd still give it some time regardless of your weight.

I'm super skinny, I believe my metabolism acts very quick if that can help my situation. The job offer isn't confirmed so by the time I would move to California and getting the job offer I'm sure a few weeks would pass by.

Do you know when a company asks you to submit the drug test?

How long since the last time that you smoked? Try to be as specific as possible.

And you use a catheter. Basically you jam a tube down your urethra into your bladder and force the other urine into your bladder. Remove tube and then saunter over to your test and piss like normal. It's probably the most complicated and actually dangerous method but also the way you're least likely to get caught.

I believe I stopped smoking around the 10 -14th of December.

That sounds extremely painful and dangerous. I have heard that freezing urine 2 weeks is a foolproof way if the urine was obviously clean. I could try find a friend over there to do that now just to be safe?

I don't think it's really that painful unless you fuck it up. It's probably pretty uncomfortable though. And it sounds like you'll actually be fine. If it's not for a few weeks then I think you'll be clean by then. It's been 40 days already. Just start doing a bunch of cardio and drinking lots of water every day.

I don't know the exact science behind pot getting out of your system so you should google more and try to find some quality research. From what I've heard, 2-3 months is quoted for heavy smokers that have smoked for a long time but you're skinny so there isn't much fat for the thc to stay in. For not heavy smokers, I've heard closer to a month quoted. Why don't you just buy a marijuana urine test kit and test yourself? Do it at least twice though because I don't think they're very reliable.

I'm from Europe and I don't believe there's Kits like that here, drug testing is unheard of. I'll try search around, would you find that in a pharmacy or what?

I'll try sweating off and drinking as much water as I can.

Yeah, they're generally in pharmacies. I live in Seattle in the US and there are a bunch of drug testing kits for various things at the pharmacy nearby. You can probably get it online if you can't find one nearby.

Don't have a credit card that works online, so sadly that's a no go for me. I'll do everything in my power to clean myself but chances are will ask someone for their pee

Why not walk to the store and buy a visa giftcard or an Amazon giftcard?

Hmm good point.. thanks a lot for your help if you're the same user that's been responding, I appreciate it a lot!

This. Test yourself first.
Also detox and sauna for a few hours.

Yeah it's been me for a while. Good luck.

What is the screenshot for? And detox means drink cranberry juice or?