Stop doing drugs

Stop doing drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

veryape.tv/oxyana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should anyone do what you want when you don't give them a reason.

The motivation to stop needs to come from themselves. It is meaningless when they're pestered into doing it. Life will happen, tough times will come and they'll simply go back to old habits to cope.

Mind your own damn business.

no

No. It impacts my community and our kids, stop doing fucking drugs. Stop it now

Again, you demanding something from someone you don't know is going to get you nowhere.

Tell dealers to stop selling, tell the clouds not to cry, demands the tides make their mind up.

You control your life. That's it. If people want to fuck up their lives with drugs, that has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.

no

Maybe I can change someone’s life on here. Who are you to tell me I’m wrong?

brainwashed by Nixon, i see

I am user. You are wrong.

It's impossible, tell the sun to leave the sky, it's just impossible
It's impossible, ask a baby not to cry, it's just impossible

>hope is a good thing
gr8 b8 m8

You're nobody. I'm nobody too.

People make their own choices. Usually for drug use, they're usually dependant or self medicating for other issues in their lives. Your "stop going it now" is a fart in the wind. Utterly meaningless to someone who has a habit they are relying on.

If a dug user doesn't decide on their volition that they need to/ will stop using, it is meaningless, they'll relapse at the first sign of stress.

You aren't saying anything they haven't heard before, most of it fear-mongering lies.

nah

if they want to abuse it, let them do it. it's for the better

We can educate people on why not to do it, save our families

dug user!

Watch this: veryape.tv/oxyana/

>Use = abuse, because it's not on the government approved list of correct drugs

That "education" is full of lies.

How about tell them the truth for once. Drugs aren't nearly as bad as everyone would have us believe.

I'm not saying they're good but when you lie to them constantly, making something relatively harmless sound like it's going to completely ruin their lives, it just does more harm than good.

The first time i smoked weed i couldn't believe it, so much fuss over this, a herb that gives me a relaxing buzz. The genie doesn't go back into the bottle, every time someone tries to tell me how harmful cannabis is i have to bite my tongue. When that illusion is dispelled and people realise the truth they start to think about other drugs, well they lied about weed, they probably lied about everything else too (this is the main harm in the lies).

The main problem with most drugs is addiction. You people treat addiction like it is a plague, you shun them and treat them as if they are lower than dirt. These people are the real victims, they have a real problem but rather than help them you shame them. These people don't need your shame, they need your love. Addiction usually is caused by other problems in a persons life, usually they've had it rough as a kid or have been abused. These were broken people to begin with.

You'd be surprised how many people use "hardcore" drugs without actually having any issues at all. I've talked to doctors who regularly use heroin for enjoyment. I know chefs are habitual users of cocaine to deal with the stress and demands of their jobs. A good case for re-examining drug use was the Vietnam war, soldiers over there were heavily addicted to medical grade heroin. They were using it to cope with the situations they were in. When the soldiers were taken out of the hellish environment, when they arrived home, it was as if their habits disappeared completely. They were now safe at home and their coping mechanisms changed completely.

Depend on your perception on what 'fuck your life up' means. Drugs can make you feel the happier then you'd ever be able to achieve without them and can take you amazing places. Have you ever gone through the tunnels that connect the universes together during a k hole? Your ideal life may be to go through the motions society recommends but my ideal is doing a shitload of drugs, organs be damned.

That's no more of a drug than caffeine or nicotine along with weed, shrooms, and most other natural psycedelics.