I accidentally 4 THC cookies. How can I stop or reverse the ride? Activated charcoal work for anyone?

I accidentally 4 THC cookies. How can I stop or reverse the ride? Activated charcoal work for anyone?

enjoy

throw up?

FOUR? dude you're in for a fucking 12 hour high

Well the good news is, you won't die.

eat more cookies to counter the effects of the previous cookies. its simple math

stop being a faggot
enjoy the ride and stop bitching

I hear tide pods can counter the effects.

don't do it op, it's more deadly than four whole marijuanas

You'll be fine just DO NOT PANIC!!! ... or else.

Also I heard chewing a few black peppercorns help . I don't really know from experience but worth a shot if you have em in the kitchen.

prepare yourself, you will throw up, and its not gonna be a fun ride.

showing isnt gonna work, eating might help, but your fucked m9.

Keep posting until it hits OP

delete cookies

what? he won't throw up if he stays calm and enjoys it

Nope he's gonna throw up.
Especially if this is his first time.

Have a asprin

Drink a bunch of milk. Drink a glass of milk every 30 minutes to an hour. It lines your stomach and slows down anything you are digesting. It will counter some of the effects. Works for mushrooms. You can come out of a shroom high pretty fast if you drink a lot of milk

You sound like that one dumbfuck we all knew in high school that thinks he knows everything about drugs when in reality has probably never even hit a cigarette.

If you smoke some weed it will counteract the high from the edibles.

make sure to drink lots of carbonated water my dude, really helps slow the process down

right guys?

Just chill out in front of Netflix for a few hours. Call off if you have to work. Just make up some bullshit to get out of work. You will be just fine in about 8 hours. There is a good chance you will sleep through some of it. Also, I would love to accidently eat that much THC.

same, but there'd be like 2 hours where all i'd do is massage my fucking head and stretch my spine.. shits great

Trust this user OP

this guy is talking shit

trust this one, and make sure you don't burp so all that carbonation stays in there

Simple, really. Stimulants.
Caffeine and nicotine work wonders.

This

EMSfag here. Activated charcoal will work unless you're already feeling it. Though it may stop additional absorption. Prepare to throw up when you do.

Quick mafs, as some would say.

CBD counteracts a lot of THC's effects.

hah underrated

Cocaine will counter the effects pretty well. Short of that you’re in for a long nap and when you wake up you’ll still be high as shit. You’ll probably eat and go back to sleep at that point.