General Tattoos thread. Post your tats or ones you want

General Tattoos thread. Post your tats or ones you want.

One I found on google.

tats are for people that have no personailty and they want to be "cool"

Or for people who appreciate art.

you're a degenerate scumbag, kill yourself.

Pretty much

>found the 20 year old

>art
kektus

flag hag fag

My most recent (couple weeks ago)
En Taro Tassadar, user

kys

Shitty picture, this was my first one.

tattoos are fucking dumb as shit

Says the newfag.

My first, designed myself.

Tattoos are becoming passé. When it was less common to have them, it was cool. Now every accountant and soccer mom have them and basically making it more common and every day to have ink. Not to mention it’s fucking narcissistic and millennial-like to try to call attention to yourself using a played out fad that should have died in the 90’s. And not to mention, most people don’t even draw their own tattoos or even write the sayings they get imprented on their bodies making them a life long advertisement of someone else’s ideas or talents. Fucking gay as shit.

>Tattoos are becoming passé. When it was less common to have them, it was cool. Now every accountant and soccer mom have them and basically making it more common and every day to have ink. Not to mention it’s fucking narcissistic and millennial-like to try to call attention to yourself using a played out fad that should have died in the 90’s. And not to mention, most people don’t even draw their own tattoos or even write the sayings they get imprented on their bodies making them a life long advertisement of someone else’s ideas or talents. Fucking gay as shit.
some people just appreciate good artwork. live and let be fam

Meh... Appreciate your mild candor, but I like art and I don’t feel the need to make myself a billboard to show my appreciation for it. I would rather go to a museum or visit a sculpture than be the walk around living canvas for Billy Joe Bob’s interpretation of a nipple. But hey, that’s just me...

This tat again
Tell me you're not serious about actually wanting this