Name an operating system better than this

Name an operating system better than this.

Protip: You can’t

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_Professional_x64_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cant.

any linux

OS2 Warp!

This. Even a diff in Windows requires a retarded amount of work

I’d rather use ME than use faggot ass Linux anyday now.

TempleOS
Tarry Davis's gift from god.

vista

whew lad, that guy is truly schizophrenic but has a knack for programming for sure. i've watched some of his "instructional" videos on his software...wow.

The pinnacle of OS

Surprised none you fags mentioned Windows 10.

Why?

RHEL Any version.... BAHAHAHAHA Run along little child run along.

I remember having to go to staples to get floppy disks with updates and patches because that shit wouldn't connect to the internet without them at one point

Osc x lion!

Except 7 is better. Windows 7 master race reporting in. Any replies attempting to refute only solidify this further as fact. Not replying guarantees the same.

Except you can’t get into it. Lol

ME was the best.
>Computer is running slow just run defrag
>7hours later....

>7hours later
You are only half way through the defrag

Objectively, I can't

However it's 3,5 Gb RAM max because 32-bit are nowadays a real limit
I know there was a 64-bit version of XP but it was shit

You're uninformed, bordering on retarded.

Try Linux Mint, and you won't go back to Windows.

Enjoy your ransom

I have to deal with linix at work
Fuck that OS, it's for servers and hipster nerds that think they are better than everybody else

>I know there was a 64-bit version of XP but it was shit
You are literally retarded, it was based on windows server and it still kicks ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_Professional_x64_Edition

Agreed. If I could I'd still be on XP 64 to take advantage of all the extra ram, but it really did suck :(

Try gaming with it

Checkmate scrubs, get with the pros.

Boom, done!

Back to redit hipster

I gamed on it just fine and got better FPS then in 7 at the time. Stop being a casual and learn how to find good drivers.

windows 10 is better fight me

meh

I HATE THEIR BLADE SERVERS!!!!!
FUCK APACHE FUCK LINUX AND FUCK YOU FOR POSTING IT FAGGOT

FreeRTOS
VxWorks
uClinux
Android
AmigaOS
Plan9

...or just randomly filling memory with noise are all better options

you know you don't have to use apache when running ubuntu

unity can suck my cock. glad it's finally neutered.

hiawatha master race

lighttpd or GTFO

WTF Retards....

Manjaro i3.

It's the company I work for's choice, not mine

Half of these os never mattered.

XP Pro.

It's like they just hired some coders to make os that ran like a piece of shit like the coders were.

xp was best for masstabling online poker
7 for everything else

Yeah.

Objectively better in every single way

Cock gobble alert

BSD, you know, the OS that apple bought to overcome the blue screen of death, you know, the blue screen of death that ravaged windows xp

what using any version of windows is like

I've been fucking with this the last few days. Managed to crack into a few test routers/phones as hotspots. There's also a tool that captures images being viewed on the network. I'm not sure how good it works, I know it doesn't work for HTTPS, if at all. It showed images that I viewed in my browser, but not on other devices. :/ Will test again soon.

Pretty fucking sick, tbh.

Win NT

youtube.com/watch?v=LkenMcP7vWY

3.1.was the best. why keep fucking with? Oh look, we have a Siri clone from a stupid video game. Durr hurr

I fucking love unity.
Was about to upgrade my OS to 17+, but unsure if I'll like it.

Obvi, I'm autistic, and afraid of change. How is GNOME?

surprised this hasn't come up yet

cant get virus on linux thats a fact

DOS 3.2

Windows 10 is flaming garbage at the bottom of a dumpster fire. Ubuntu phone is better than any Windows OS hands down.

>I have to deal with linix at work
>linix
yeah okay buddy

That is not a fact, retard. Any OS can get a virus.

7. It's XP minus the shit.

Just bought the new pixelbook, and chromeos is my new favorite thing. I love being able to run a ton of different linux distros in chroot, so I can display linux in my browser window. I get all my work done in chromeos now.

That's the OS that the US Navy uses so that their ships can stop dead in the water. Same with Her Majesty's Navy.
What is it about sailors and things that suck?

>he actually paid for a botnet

can you still install games on this? Steam and CoD etc? Thinking about up(down)grading

lol, why not? I can disable any network communications I want via chroot. I use firefox and the tor bundle half the time. Shit's awesome.

fuck no lol maybe ping pong/minsweeper

i just realized how much i miss ping pong on Windows. I used to spend hours on that fucking game.

This. You can't make a better operating system than the one created by the divine guidance of God

>he thinks anything he does on his botnet is private

i gotta get back to work lighten up faggot

>he thinks anything he does anywhere is private
bro, you aint paranoid enough

technically any real time os such as rsx-11 for the pdp from dec is superior, as there is no buffer so your response times are far more consistent...but i dont expect anyone here to know about any of this. barely any faggots left that know about anything this old.

98 SE!

Technically Xerox OS is the best if Steve jobs never plagiarized it and Bill Gates never stole its design from apple You fags would be typing this out in command line.

I like stabbing myself in the eye too!

I have two laptops, one for checking normie shit, facebook, youtube, etc.

One for everything else. Both are full disk encrypted, along with needing my fingerprint to unlock. I have no non-free software on my second device, including the BIOS. Everything I do is encrypted.

I'm also bouncing off my neighbors wifi, so you can pinpoint me, but never get my exact location.

Ken stop, SL is the way to go

sometimes people want to do that anyways.

windows 2000 sp4

>fingerprint
You fucked up.

This fucking guy.

just running links on Sup Forums to make a point. don't know why i'm feeding the trolls but i am.

So pedestrian in this thread.

I wish I had the time to explain everything wrong with what you said, but I doubt it'll ever matter for you so have at it.

Underated

>Name an operating system better than this.
Some would argue that the best operating system is the one that can run the software you want it to. Unfortunately, for many of us, that's Windows 10.