Unpreventable

Unpreventable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaHAvEEbQOE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11302916/Eight-children-murdered-in-mass-stabbing-in-Australia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, hope someone posts the full story.

There's no negotiation of the 2nd amendment, we're keeping our guns.

It's too late. Guns have been available for too long, and too much people have them, if you were to ban gun now, there would be too much of them in the country. Criminals would have access to it too easily because of that, and law abbiding citizen wouldn't have access to it to defend thereselves.

You can't ban gun now.

You can do things like banning a lot of people from owning gun, and giving people money to destroy their gun, and restricting the number of gun someone can buy in their lifetime etc...

But you can't outright ban gun until a very long time in the US.

issue isnt guns. guns are banned in EU locations so you get bombed or ran over. if people want to hurt others they will. also statistically gun violence is still in decline.

This.
If you want my gun so bad come take it from my cold dead body.

How does a gun stop a bomb or a truck?

The problem isnt guns, the problem is gun culture, you've fetishized this piece of equipment as the ultimate problem solver and raised it onto this pedestal of greatness, you've told yourself for years that it'll save you and mad elaws to ensure that the rhetoric can be justified.

and then you let the train loose, watch it go off the rails and say "Who could have seen this coming?"

This, the deadliest school shooting in the US was actually a fire bombing of a school in the 1930's. It pretty much boils down to crazy people doing crazy things. I think it is mainly a mental health issue, seems like a huge coincidence that all the crazy faggots who do this shit are on some kind of medication for psychological problems.

You misunderstood his point. He's saying that even if guns are banned, the people who aim to hurt large numbers of people still find a way to do it.

No I don't

>ameriguns

I have to pee

deal with it lobster back

what a dumb pic lol, cars are built for transport, guns are built for killing you fucking mongoloid

But isn't it funny?
When one of your own people kills someone... you're like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he was crazy, shit happens, muh guns ...
But when it was a muslim, you're like "It's their religion! It's their culture! KILL'EMALL!!!!1!11!!"

2000 Cameras and NO VIDEO?

>lol

agreed

stop

why?

In actually sir this is what your 2nd amendment says (pic related)

Ya except if you wanna hurt people in America you can bomb them or run them over but if you want to maximize your kill total you also have the option of buying an assault rifle

So let them find another way.. why do we need to make it easier for them?

With pleasure.

You don't get out much do you

#meetoo

"There is no way to prevent this." says only nation where it could happen, because people are free enough for it to.
Spoiler: If you keep everyone chained to the table, nobody kills anyone. That doesn't make it a good trade.

it would be great karma if your family member dies in a shooting that you were unable to prevent with your firearms.

>(pic related)
Thanks for pointing that out. We might have missed the connection otherwise.

Those are just puns

They were supposed to paraphrase laws in that

pressure cookers are made to cook, but can be used as bombs. knives are meant for slicing and cutting food, but can be used to stab someone. Bleach is meant to clean home appliances, but it can be thrown in to peoples faces. Your point is fucking dumb.

Whoa now, you're looking at this from the wrong general area

>what are tanks

Of which shooting?

people that, when you buff their attack, still hit for more than you

And guns were made to efficiently kill people with ease as little effort as possible. See the difference?

Or you could just make assault rifles illegal

What, you're a musician?

>mfw you can bump fire nearly any semi-auto firearm with little practice

So maybe I should have been more specific.. assault rifles and anything the makes your gun fire like an assault rifle

And the gun stops how many of those?

so ban belt loops on pants?

Maybe the get stabbed part but what else?

>guns are banned in EU locations so you get bombed or ran over.
also the gun stats look worse because of suicides
but access to guns is a good thing as here people have to jump in front of trains instead which not only fucks up the commute for thousands with each incident, but also traumatizes any witness as well as the poor sod who has to mop up all the brains and entrails from the train track

Except in the UK, where gun crime is actually on the rise despite strict gun control measures...

You are a fucking faggot. Hang yourself, everyone wants you to.

Sure thing strawman

yer can't take our guns!

yeah, but we could stop the sell of ammo. not saying that I think that guns are the problem here, just the type of people who can get them.

>projecting

Not gonna happen, not to mention kid in the most recent shooting used a pistol anyways. So it kinda ruins your points here...

Oh I know it's not gonna happen.. this country is owned by the NRA and they won't allow it as long as they can profit off of it.. so only the most recent mass shootings count?

>the problem is gun culture
Incorrect.

The problem is very multi-faceted, but largely revolves around mental health for the mass-shootings (which are actually a vast minority in the US, despite what certain left-leaning "news" media outlets would have you believe), and poverty and "street" culture (as with the vast majority of murder in this country being black-on-black and gang/drug-related)...

"Gun culture" has little if anything to do with directly causing crime.

Let's not forget that Timothy McVeigh killed over 160 and injured over 600 more without firing a single shot, and nine hijackers killed 3000 and injured thousands more (to include affecting vast sweeping policy changes and starting two fucking wars) with nothing more than boxcutters and television remotes...

not sure if trolling, or just incredibly stupid...

>:

People, game animals, pests and targets.

found the angry liberal who has no idea how government or firearms work, outside of what CNN tells them...

Why did you call out some other user for a strawman, only to use one yourself? The NRA are just a bunch of band-wagoning cock suckers but the law shores up their right to opinion, while they have some pull they aren't the law, which is voted on by the people. Most shootings aren't even carried out with AR's, it's only been the last 10 or so years that it's been relevant. Not to mention the shootings and knife attacks that are only locally reported. Are you that dull?

>not realizing guns are a multi-use tool just like any other tool

What about these, user? Should we ban these too, since they're specifically designed only for one purpose and that is to kill in close combat?

They may as well be banned, you can't open-carry a sword anywhere in the US that I know of.

stfu commie nigger you arent taking my guns

You can indeed open-carry a sword in my state. In fact, knives were only restricted to butterflies and switchblades, and only restricted in that you couldn't carry them without a concealed weapons permit. You could still own them, but if you got caught carrying one in your pocket, it was potentially a crime... Now that we have Constitutional Carry, these knives are no longer restricted in any way...

So, legally-speaking, I could walk down the street with a wakizashi tucked into my coat and nobody could say a word... I can carry (and have carried) my 15" custom scramasax on a belt loop, and nobody gives a shit...

Mainly because my state isn't full of super-#triggered butthurt dipshit liberals who are deathly afraid of anything more threatening than a grapefruit because they've been brainwashed by their "news" media...

Not unless you put locks on them when not in use. Also keep the fucking keys away from kids. youtu.be/SaHAvEEbQOE

Sensible legislation

>implying Sandy Hook actually happened

Hmm, which state might that be, I mean considering such long-winded bluster, I thought you might mention it at least once...

Let's look at the numbers, shall we? (Pic unrelated)

About 50% of American households own guns.
There are about 110 million households in America. Which means there are about 55 million households that own guns.

Let's imagine a Utobian America where Guns are immediately banned and that house to house searches were mandated for total confiscation.

Let's look at the numbers, shall we?
It would take at least 10 people to search a household. (If you can't figure that out why so many, you're too stupid for me to reply to you) And it would take about 4 hours to search any one household. (Again, don't show your stupidity)
That means 40 man-hours per household. Times 55 million, equals 2.2 Billion man-hours total. There is about 1.4 million military (2/3 that are not combat), which leaves about 500,000 combats for searching. That would means it would take 4,400 days (12 years) to search and confiscate all weapons in America.

What about those that resist? There are a lot of Pro-2nd Amendment households that would fight confiscation. I saw one study that said 1/2 of gun owners would surrender their guns if ordered to. 1/4 would surrender if FORCED TO AT GUN POINT. But, there's that last 1/4 percent that would fight to the death. If the government won every fight, that would mean (55 million x 2.5 per household) the government would execute 137.5 million citizens to confiscate all weapons.

How many gun deaths are they trying to prevent?

Probably Kansas.

Those fuckers can't even keep a Starbucks open on a Sunday ffs... One goddamn speck of civilization on a long, lone stretch of highway 70 and it's closed lmao. I only saw 4 cars the entire drive through that shitty state until I hit Topeka, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Nobody is gonna see the guy carry anyway.

Tell me why

#peetoo

Have you been to Kansas City Kansas? It’s not what you’d think.

>There's no negotiation of the 2nd amendment, we're keeping our guns.
Just implement an actual mental health check for everyone that wants to buy a gun, then all the safe and sane guys get to keep their guns and the crazies won't besmirch your names.

>>what are tanks
Are tanks easily available to the public or did I miss that bill going through?

But then they’ll declare you’re crazy for wanting a gun for your own protection. They’d say you have a persecuted delusion. That you’re paranoid.

As many people haven’t pointed out, guns aren’t the problem, people are. So the best solution would be to ban Americans.

>the deadliest school shooting
>was actually a bombing

Actually they are, if you can afford one. You can also own a minigun or even a flamethrower.

This assumes a pretty bleak gun search.

You assume they'll have 10 armed guards break in and start tearing the place up, ripping holes in the dry wall, and searching every nook and cranny for guns. That's not only inefficient, but ineffective because anyone intelligent would hide their guns off-property or something.

More likely:

All guns are required to be registered to an individual, and all individuals are required to have a registered primary address with the federal government. Therefore it's not too hard to take every gun and assign it an address where it SHOULD be located.

They'll demand that all people willingly turn their guns in at designated collection centers by X date. Any guns that aren't accounted for, they look up the address and only search those houses.

No matter how much law-abiding gun owners may hate the idea, they're law-abiding and therefore wouldn't risk going to jail over this bullshit law so they'd turn their guns in willingly. If we assume 10% of gun owners would attempt to illegally keep their guns (a VERY high estimate) then your "55 million houses" is already down to 5.5 million.

You also fucked up your math. First you said only 1/4th of gun owners would fight the government, then you assumed ALL gun owners would fight the government in your 137.5 million number. You also assume all 2.5 occupants of a house must be executed. That number implies children (if half of houses are 2 adults + 2 children and half of houses are 1 single adult, you average out to 2.5). Odds are only the man of the house would be executed and the wife and children would be left unharmed, so lower your 2.5 number to 1

Even in your EXTREME scenario that wouldn't play out, only 1.375 million Americans are executed (of the 5.5 million homes forcibly searched, 25% fight the government, and for each home that fights 1 person is executed)

>What about these, user? Should we ban these too, since they're specifically designed only for one purpose and that is to kill in close combat?

A sword is more useful than a gun, one can chop up meat when hunting, another would just put tiny projectiles in the meat.

#startedusingvulcan

No one has EVER used a sword to chop meat. Meat is chopped with a knife. Swords are only for killing.

Yeah it's not bad there, the rest of the state is pretty much a snoozefest though.

No one's taking away your fucking guns you God damn retards. The NRA just keeps that as a fucking selling point. There will be a literal civil war is they try to take away guns, and no one is dumb enough to try that. So relax. You're keeping your guns, you say so yourself. But for the love of God, maybe agree to SOME sensible gun laws, no?

You do on horseback faggot

I’ve chopped meat with a sword.

lmao b8/10 b8 pretending to be autistic

Wool is awesome

Pretty much, but at least the food is good. Also a surprising number of micro breweries.

safer*

>No one has EVER used a sword to chop meat. Meat is chopped with a knife. Swords are only for killing.

A sword could be, when you have no other option, be used to cut meat, that's literally all it really does; yeah, it's not the easiest thing to use in that situation but it can still be used for it.

What can a gun do, that is practical ,other than disabling or killing something?

That naked Jewish chick has hank hills ass.

You honestly believe the nra doesn't own most politicians? I'm gonna try not to be condescending to you.. and yes it has become more of an issue over the years because it's been happening more and more over the years.. and I know there's plenty of shootings that go unreported. We h ave a mass shooting every day in this country but it only gets reported if it's in a school or some other high profile venue.. maybe "most" shootings aren't done with an ar but the ones with higher kill counts are.. no one is killing 50 people in a row with a glock

Except that European nations typically have higher numbers of death by mass events like this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11302916/Eight-children-murdered-in-mass-stabbing-in-Australia.html