So I was a virgin for way too long, and I finally bit the bullet and hired a hooker

So I was a virgin for way too long, and I finally bit the bullet and hired a hooker.

First one let me fuck her from behind, but the smell was so bad that I literally gagged, and she looked back to ask me if I was ok. I pretended to cum and then just kind of laid there until she left.

Second one was pretty bad, thought I was getting a hot asian chick, ended up being some kind of north korean with armpit hair, also stank and I just went soft soon as I smelled it.

Is all pussy this bad, or just hooker pussy? At this point, I'd rather just jerk off.

nah bro you are in the dark side once you get that one fresh clean perfect one you'll see it differently

find a hippy chick, or a feminist. they put out.

>expecting good pussy from street whores
You get what you pay for. You want good pussy? Expect to pay out a decent amount.

probably shouldnt hire a hooker for 20 bux bro

Pussy stinks. It's really as simple as that. Some pussies stink worse than others but they generally all have an odor.

sex is probably the most overhyped overrated experience you can have its everything you need in the world and life depends on it until you have it

once you get the bandaid off you realize its just like everything else

theres no james bond save the world moment, no disney fireworks or songs just sticking your wing wang into a some skank hoo dilly until you shoot your goo

without love or romance shooting your goo is the same with your hand or with a fake moaning whore spoiler alert

Jesus fuck either pay more than what you spend on lunch for a hooker or find a non-professional whore to fuck.

It's like someone never eating before and then wondering if everything tastes like Denny's food.

How much is decent? The first one was about $200/hr, but I ended up giving her like $400 because she was gaming me.

The second didn't speak english, but I gave her an extra $20 because I felt bad for leaving abruptly due to her stank.

Where do I find the decent stuff?

Your mother is a pretty good value purchase.

This

Kissless virgin detected

>find local college
>go to bar club near there
>spend $200 on drugs
>pick a girl
>offer said drugs
>money well spent

Won't the sort of girl fucking around for $200 of high have that stank pussy too?

you got scammed hard and shouldve revolted at the sight of these shtty hookers.

id recommend you go to backpage and find some whores that have some backing.

if they dont meet their pictures leave.

just fcking smell them before you give them money you beta. say "im not going to fck you b4 i get a whiff" or something.

if its rank you walk off and get another one.

jesus be assertive. you have all the leverage

Not unless you buy $200 worth of meth. Get X or MDMA

Won't that hurt her feelings if I leave though?

$20 pussy should stink.

$200 pussy should be a professional unless youre a beta like op and are getting ripped off.

op look into eros.com etc. they have a review service where if youre going to spend that kind of coin, again, they review whores.

this is either bait or product of a retard

>this is either bait or product of a retard

Fooled you! It's both!

dude, there's no hollywood fantasy with these whores, they're sucking strange dick all day and taking everything in their pussies, they're dirty they got bacteria growing, they're junkies, and they don't give a fuck if you don't like the stank of infected diseased vagina... fuck you faggot

They were both a couple hundred a piece.

I think I'm going to try and take a trip to somewhere with legal hookers. Everything here about it is bullshit, the pics are fake, nobody lists real rates, nobody lists what they'll do, you have no idea if you're customer #20 tonight, etc. Fucking lame.

It's a business for them, don't worry too much about insulting them. No need to be a dick about it, be respectful, but you have to assert yourself like if you were making any other transaction for goods/services.

Drug addicts aren't known for their hygiene

>They were both a couple hundred a piece.

oh my god hahahahhahahahah

dude hookers with stank pussy are like, 20 dollar hookers. for a couple hundred dollars you can get a 10/10 18 year old college girl for 2 hours.

no, i'm not even slightly exaggerating. You got played because you are the type of person who gets absolutely fucking played. Pathetic.

Describe the smell...

No they'll just Rob you instead

some bitches have fucked up bacteria and dont go to the doctor to get it fixed. protip: vaginas don't come with cottage cheese

also cummed in pussies fucking stink, because cum fucking stinks, and a couple day old cum fermenting in a wet hole stinks even worse.

I don't know if I can. Just this kind of weird BO. I know it turned my stomach as soon as it hit, both times, but I couldn't pick up anything during the bj.

The first time, I thought maybe it was the girl's asshole, where she was bent over, but korean girl was on her back and it stank too.

Where do you live? I get the picture for backpage that my market is pretty hard up.

All women have stank pussy from time to time. However, I'd image that a street hookers vagoo is pretty rancid. A combination of poor nutrition, poor hygiene, limited access to medical care, dehydration, and living in an environment where there are lots of vagrants who also have poor hygiene so they might not notice the smell as much. That being said I think stank pussy is more common than most men realize, I've had some pretty bad experiences at high end strip clubs.

Get a gf you fucking faggot, most girls that are at-least 6/10 care about their hygiene.

Yeah man. At the end of the day we're all just human. Stinky stinky humans.

Wouldn't be out here fucking with these hookers if that was an option.

There is nothing good about smelly pussy. My wife is always meticulously clean and delicious. Can eat her for breakfast, lunch and dinner any time.

She's pretty loose though.