Hey there my Sup Forumsrethren. I have recently quit smoking qnd I gained a little weight. Tell me...

Hey there my Sup Forumsrethren. I have recently quit smoking qnd I gained a little weight. Tell me, how much would I have to fap to lose 30 pounds?

Get out of here. You're disgusting.

Dubs have spoken!

about 7

EAT A SALAD FATTY

Don't fap, just go for a run. We don't care about you.

Fap until you die alone, hopefully crying.

The male body offends...

At least I smell good

IF GREASY SWEATY ASSHOLE SMELLS GOOD THEN YES, YOU SMELL GREAT LARDASS

PUT THE FUCKING FORK DOWN

That's not true. I am not greasy, nor do I cultivate bacteria in my crevices. I take very good care in that aspect, but I did smoke until recently. I need to lose weight, and I figured that masturbating burned a lot of calories. I want bread every time I see someone smoking. I eat lots of bread. Oh, and pussy. Unlike the rest of you, I can get laid.

JUST GO FOR A RUN HOLY SHIT HOW IS IT SO HARD TO EXERCISE THAT YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE FUCKING FAPPING IN YOUR DAILY WORKOUT

I love healthy bodies, not this whore.

This.

Eat da meat Kiki... C'mawn ki! Eat da meat ki! Oooooowuuuuuuuuggghhhhhh!!!

You just want to get attention from us, which I guess is working. You realize how disgusting we think that is though right? Nobody likes the idea of YOU fapping or getting aroused. Go get a real like relationship and better yourself weirdo.

This isn't the male body, this is the fatass body of shit

You are all prudes and I want You to know that I came on my phone and wiped it all over your responses. I used the tip of my dick to scroll.

Femanon here,
forget these pricks on here. Hope you lose the wait and I'd suck your dick :) Have a good one.

I could fuck your ass like a freight train on PCP.

GLAD I COULD HELP
GOOD JOB QUITTING SMOKING YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT NOW LOSE SOME WEIGHT

TITS THEN GTFO

Thanks desu. I starting to feel like a chode. I am going to work out and get mad gains. You were talking down to a Chad the whole time. I like to play around with my chub before I get serious into my routine.

At least twice.

Ye... Show dem tatas

Oh my, more power to ya!

Also, I like to get whey protein colonics. A fat blast of protein up the ass always gives me the edge I need to get lean with efficiency.

Disgusting foreskin, you can start by getting a normal cock. Anyone who tells you otherwise just wishes they got a circumsition. The health benefits are clear and it even lowers std risk.

Women are clearly in favour of a normal looking cock with a nice mushroom tip statistically. Not something midevil.

Welcome to the new age, get with the times.

Drink almondmilk boy

I like guys with foreskin, stfu you mutilated little cuck. Way to give into religious lies and bullshit.

When my dick is erect, the skin goes back on it's own. I don't want a dried out, leathery dickhead. Also, the "health benefits" are complete bullshit. There is no higher risk for std. If You want a dick with no foreskin, go suck a dick without foreskin. No one is stopping you.

Don't be so self conscious.
There are plenty of women who would accept you the way you are.
I agree loosing weight would be better for your health.

Truth. It's nothing but genital mutilation.

Women prefer clean cut studs. Sorry your parents didn’t love you enough to get a clearly beneficial medical procedure.

Smoking was so stupid. I wish I would have never started. Every time I see someone smoking, I need cake. This summer, I am going to take a cruise and I wanna be sexy. I need some Crunchy rolls...

Your personal preference is not "all women". I have already had three offers for sex in this thread, by men and women. It's not my fault that I am a uncut stud... I am just living the dream. Jealousy looks awful on you.

The medical benefits have been scientifically proven you ape. Go back to turning off more women and stay in denial.

Blah blah blah. Enjoy your extra useless dirt collecting skin you low standard cuck.

I have fucked some of the most gorgeous women on this planet. Don't tell me what the Fuck my dick is capable of, you fucking Jew. I fucking HATE your kind.

A protest from a bunch of low standard non conforming armpit hair growing hippies doesn’t change the fact that women prefer uncut studs jewboy.

nigga why does your penis look like this?

How fucking jaded are you? Do you like me so much that you want me to get circumcised? Do you think I'd be perfect if i'd only cut my foreskin off? Does it make You so mad that the head of my dick is protected from rubbing on denim all day everyday? Get fucked.

Nigga that never happens. Captain circumcised reporting in

Ha that's a laugh.
I would never put my mouth on an anteater.
Most woman they would rather have cut than uncut.
Your racism shows your ignorance

Only when it's sleepy... When it woke, it be like dis- (pic related)

>rubbing on denim all day
DO YOU NOT USE UNDERWEAR OR SOMETHING
IS IT HARD TO GET IT IN XXXXXL

Racism towards a religion... That's exactly why Judaism must be destroyed.
>never put my mouth on an anteater
Again, I don't give a shit what you would do with your mouth, jewess

You don't need underwear when you have foreskin, obviously.

THAT'S GROSS
I HAVE A FORESKIN BUT I STILL WEAR UNDERWEAR

So your talking about religion.
Sure you are.

Why specify me as a Jew then?
Only Jews do it?
Nice try.
You're racist don't deny it.
another nazi from Sup Forums

>Women are clearly in favour of a normal looking cock

^This!
Any woman in the civilised world would at best feel pity for a victim of barbaric medieval genital mutilation.
In fact you'd be lucky if she wasn't rolling on the floor pissing herself laughing the first (and certainly the last) time she caught sight of it.

Where are you located, Tel Aviv?

100 calories burned in typical whacking session. 3500 calories in pound. 35 sessions for 1 lb lost. 1050 sessions to lose the 30 lbs. Typical jerk off time 10 minutes. 10500 minutes is 175 hours or 7.3 days.