youtube.com/watch?v=XaHUbGaQKcI
soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/sets/new-material
youtube.com/watch?v=LlHYKd3KkUg
youtube.com/watch?v=hBP2gdLRksk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gross

Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=XaHUbGaQKcI

Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill and Lori's lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callanan hasn't uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can't even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can't get away with posting anything online anymore without a thoughtless barrage of "Thanks, Lori" comments. She pretends that it's genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it's a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He'll go on thinking that BH Ideas is making an impact in "personal branding" and continue to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It's all his, my friend.

no.
NO.
NO!
NO!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NONOONONONONONONONO
NO.
no.....
n-no....

this isn't happening..... no... geeh..... grrreh.... grrrrr......
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
grr.... heehhhh... grrrarrr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAaaaahhhhh.....

grgrggrrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO PLEASE NO PLSNO PLS PLS NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CANT HAPPPENNNIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY GOD, WHY GOD, WHY GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CALL AND AMBULANCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhh...................... ehhhhheeeeEEEAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa....

haaaaa.... heeeeeeeeeeehhh..................*pant* aaaahhhhh.......... aaaaaaaaaahhhh.... aaaaaa..............

ggrrRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO NONONONOON UWHYWHYWHYWHY WHY WHY NONONONONONO WHY HAS GOD FORESAKEN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARARARRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOONOOO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/sets/new-material

k

i need more of these NOW

Lost.

Gimme usal gifs, and I will make it.

fhgjhk,

And it's shit again, fuck you newfags I hope you rot in your own personal hell.

no i just want more of the your mum will die in her sleep if you dont reply to this post pics

not funny my motherboard died when I was a young child.

My died too, so what? It was chinks shit, that I could afford one when I was 10.

Phteven

Better tell me, how this photo was taken?
Both hands are in use, tripod will not fit...

masturbation is a sin.

Awful shoop is awful

Damn.

h

Where to buy that rope?
(160 cm and 130 kgs)

actually replying because unlike my mother, I care about my PC.

my friend added them to our groupchat once, she didnt like it i asume

youtube.com/watch?v=LlHYKd3KkUg

pls no

sure

it's her stupid fucking friend helping her brag about nonexistent programming skills you idiot

.I'm missing something

k

that is creepy as fuck

why the capacitors tho

I need help. I've been talking to an 8/10, and I just sent her a song she really liked. Is it appropriate to say, "fuck you, you know god damn well I don't push that weak faggot shit"?

Also I'm serious, and very high

Yes, but do it face to face. Assert your dominance, girls like that.

Record it for public record so we can learn if you succeed.

With all the tranny lovers around here I'm sure there's few "straight" guys jacking off to this.

So I would have to show her another good sex song say that when she inevitably likes the song I show her?

wtf am I looking at?

I just bought it you fucking faggot

Yes. Would you like a personal suggestion?

Is this real

If it's not The Monster Mash, I'm genuinely very disinterested

#fuckdurgesh

Guess we'll never cure cancer now.

Go suck a logposter’s dick

Keepin' the hood safe

youtube.com/watch?v=hBP2gdLRksk

how did i lose to this

Well Seymour, I made it. Despite your directions.

Children of the cornbread my dude

1. Not funny at all
2. No surprise
3. Fuck you

Wtf am I listening to. I want to rape a couple of dog whistles

Yuck fou