Marvel does it again

Marvel does it again.

>It's another liberal propaganda shitfest disguised as innocuous entertainment episode

>lmao corruption is fine as long as it's used as a means to serve our view of "the greater good"

>critics praise the visuals when it's actually just a rehash of Inception with flashy A Space Odyssey sprinkled here and there

>fight scenes are incomprehensible editing messes once again

>muh yellow filter

>+90% Tomatoscore, BRAVO CRITICS

why do people praise this shit, again? is it just hype?

>liberal propaganda
Didn't they erase a Tibetan character to make China happy?

lads I'm seeing this flick tomorrow with a girl who's 15, roughly a week away from being 16

is it really that bad? also, is it socially acceptable to be going out with a 16 year old as a 19 year old? it's the closest thing I can legally get to cunny

>corruption is fine
nigga the dark dimension isn't real.

You know, for such a popular series, it's been surprisingly non-SJW. At least for the movies, there have been no openly gay characters, no Muslims, no Trannies, no distinctly progressive politics, etc. Maybe it's different for the television series, but the movies are mostly very vanilla, at least by comparison.

you'll be fine but you should be waiting until next week. Not like you'll do anything after watching a movie desu

You're fine

Comedy feels out of place, just cop-outs to make manchildren feel safe for indulgung in these infantile power fantasies.

thats illegal tho
if you're over 18 anything under is a no-no
besides stop cradle robbing

you're not fucking her now, so what's the problem? just wait a week.

MODS

>it's a pretty decent movie
>getting good reviews
>rotten tomatoes through the roof
>not going to flop at the box office
>already triggered and it's not even out in america yet

oh man the contrarian shitposting is going to be insane over the next few weeks.

>enjoying things is bad reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>le strawman argument

I don't think you know what strawman means

You can't dismiss arguments simply by accusing someone of being a "contrarian shitposter" while at the same time providing no counter-arguments with depth.

>it's a cumberbatch as the protagonist flick
Just no. I'm neither a girl or 12.

>also, is it socially acceptable to be going out with a 16 year old as a 19 year old?
Depends on the country.
In Austria it is, for example.

You have no idea where this guy lives, so STFU.

In Canada the AoC is 16 for example

Go fucking nuts because when you are older you won't be getting that tight sweet teen pussy no more.

>if you're over 18 anything under is a no-no
Not if he lives in a civilized country that isn't the US.

And literally all of Europe and Asia, this is kind like you insisting on using that backwards imperial metric system, its ok burger bro someday you will catch up.