youtube.com/watch?v=Z4yjC6xqo1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meg

Fuck you Metallica is better

Op has it right
Mustainr is much better in one album than all of metallicas discography

/thread

person wise they both suck

but music wise if it wasnt for their drummer megadeth would have gotten entirely blown our of the water, it's still pretty clear that metallica is better tho

Mustaine sounds like a goddamn cartoon character.

Megallica

I think Mustaine has the better voice of the two. But that's my opinion.

megadeth

both are really good tbh

metalllica

They both suck

guitars still grind with the legend

Mustaine is a better guitarist than Hammett but Kirk is a better person than mustaine. Metallica's first 4 albums are legendary and the only album that really sticks out to me from Megadeth is Peace Sells, but theyre both amazing and put on great shows.

Your opinion sucks

Megadeth

I really love both bands but if i has to choose i will say that Megadeth is a little bit better just because of dave's voice.

what can i say? i love them both- they are all connected through Mustaine- righteous

Slayer

SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I met Metallica years ago when Jason Newsted was in the band...he was a dude...james was cool...kirk a little shy and you guessed it...Lars was an arrogant asshole

Metallica for sure my guy

>the only album that really sticks out to me from Megadeth is Peace Sells
no love for rip?
its tallica for me, dave's band members are a revolving door.

=

Exactly what I imagined.

I find Mustaine to be arrogant and a dick, and a bit cringy. I also think his voice was perfect for his genre in his prime. But Hetfield's voice is a lot more versatile and mature.

I'm honestly surprised Metallica made it this far with Lars being in the band.

Metallica by fucking far. Megadeth sucks on so many levels. Mainly the vocals.

St anger and reload. Remember those albums.

Metallica, most musicians will prob say Megadeth, but even if Mustaine is better than Hammett it’s marginal. Peace sells is the only lyrics I can think of that’s not super cheesy. When I was a 14 year old kid I could dig the guitars in Rust in Peace, now that I’m older I really can’t get into any of it, but I can still remember the feeling that Master of Puppets gave me. And justice for all was pure shit.

Anthrax

Exactly. Anyone with musical talent knows megadeth is miles better.
Rust in peace should be in the Smithsonian

They both good, and mustaine only wrote 3 songs in kill 'em

Every album after this one sucks.
Hardwired is pretty good though

>be me
>gigantic metalhead
>never liked metallica
>someone says "yeah, metallica sucks, listen to megadeth"
>puts on megadeth
>"Hello me, meet the real me..."
>oh ffs, just turn this trash the fuck off

Not clever

Oh, you mean like megadeth's trash music?

Blue Oyster Cult

Someone sounds a little angry that Megadeth has the better songs.

>angry
Now, why would I be angry over two bands that equally suck. Pic related, stop it.

Megadeth easy

oh no someone likes something you dont, we should stop the entire existence of the human race because this is just too fucking outrageous. goddamn youre so fucking important

My mission is complete. The whole purpose of this thread was to start arguments

Wow, you really are mad, arent you? Grow up, kid.

Megadeth. Neither of the vocalists are even remotely good, but Dave and Co. are much better songwriters.

I prefer Metadeth

pffft

The guitar in rust in peace was better than anything metallica has ever put out. Dave's vocals are contentious, marty's guitar is not.

This, listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_-tUKT-nY
Metallica has no hope in this department.

metallica, been listening to them since I was 8, for 16 years, and justice for all best album

Metallica

Lol fucking casuals

Girugamesh best metal band

Megadeth, even wearing a Megadeth shirt right now. Mustaine may not be a great singer, but I think it fits his style of music. Instrumentally they destroy Metallica. Mustaine is far more talented than Kirk, and so were Poland and certainly Friedman. And Samuelson and Menza were gods compared to that talentless hack Ulrich. Burton was a great bassist, and Newsted was pretty good, but Ellefson writes some outstanding basslines. I'm so tired of Master of Puppets, it's so boring now, but Rust in Peace never gets old. It has incredible lasting appeal, and I still believe it's the greatest metal album ever written. Megadeth is far superior, and greater than Metallica ever was.

This

This

Back in the day when these two bands were still young people who followed Megadeth were the greasy spotty kids and Metallica fans tended to be cooler. Megadeth definitely had a "Supreme Gentleman" type fanbase. Personally I wasn't impressed with much by either band having seen both live. Lars Ulrich couldn't play drums live and Dave Mustaine was to fucked on drugs to be listenable live.

Watchtower

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4yjC6xqo1c

>be me
>gigantic metalhead
>never heard of megadeth
The autism is off the charts with this one

Supreme Gentleman detected.

>le meme reply
If you say so. I don't give a fuck.

It's like you've never listened to Rust in Peace. Both have excellent shows. But seriously, go listen to Tornado of Souls.
What about Ellefson, and Friedman, and Menza?... that's my dream deth

I think they can best be compared like a nice morning dump. Metallica is like Panchos with extra cheese and sour cream where your bathroom instantly smells like a truck stop caught on fire but Megadeth is like a nice hangover black after whisky drunk runny shit that leaves those brown splash marks you don’t notice until you actually try to clean your toilet five minutes before your going to get laid after like a 7 month dry spell.

Randy, we agreed, no more shitisms until we're back in power.

Mega death singing is like rediculous cartoon character singing.

Metallica

yeah, mustaine wrote 'em all.

he kind of blew his load on metallica though.
metallica is better, but i only acknowledge the first two metallica albums.

all megadeth is bullshit.

facts and opinions are on a separate plane.

therefore, this can't be your opinion.

>Lars was an arrogant asshole
Fuck off, I'm not an asshole; you kept trying to touch me.

Megadeth.

Mustaine was too metal for the band to handle, pussies.

Actually, I'm pretty partial to both.

slayer

Motorhead faggot bitch

Metallica has some pretty great songs, but the vast majority of their albums are all the same bad song over and over again, where megadeth has all sorts of variety and their BEST songs are easily as good as metallicas.

That being said, maiden beats em both

i enjoy megadeth better because of all the struggles / ups and downs the band had. Plus megadeth has had better music imo.

Metallica has the hits for radio, but the music is great. Plus they are little bitches when it comes to making music now these days. Load reload and st anger were wasting years imo.

Nonetheless, both bands are good to me, i just prefer megadeth over metallica.

Cliff Burton era Metallica is some of the best shit ever made, Megadeath is #3 of the big 4 (Metallica>Slayer>Megadeath>Anthrax).

>Megadeath

MEGADETH
MEGADETH
MEGADETH

Metallica was good with mustaine and cliff burton, mega deth is good in its own way but not as good as peak metallica

I was merely pretending to be retarded, I swear.

Megadeth for sure

its okay. i respect you for liking good music.

Considering mustiane wrote half the riffs for kill 'em all megadeth of course

What if I told you that I'm an electronica/IDM guy at heart? (Lorn, Amon Tobin, Aphex Twin, Former, Dolor, etc.)

Kill 'em All was always my favorite album, and I'm just now discovering that Mustaine is the reason why. They're both fantastic, it's a shame they're not as good as they once were.

i mean that's fine, than why are you on a metal thread than?

Because 'Tallica has been with me since childhood and is one of my favorite bands since then.
They were my first love when it comes to metal.
Also, Devin Townsend is the most underrated musician of all time.

please leave and go back to /mu

Metallica tf?
KTE isnt even close to the best metallica record.

I never go on Sup Forums, I assume it is all NMH and Death Grips threads.

Seek and Destroy

Ride the Lightning

no

This my friend.

Jokes aside, i only like kill em all and peace sells so both bands suck.

Slayer sucks. That blast beat shit ain't heavy. At all.

Hardwired... To Self Destruct

there is literally nothing wrong with st anger

Cryptic Writings is a great album. Much better than anything Metallica has put out in a long time. I agree with the older Metallica, however much better.

Even lars ulrich said he was a shit drumer on st anger

Metallica is for poser fags. Megadeth all the way

Sure thing tough guy