>a
>fucking
>leaf

Post your best Canada bashing memes!

>I got cucked by a Canadian. Help me feel better

Only one I have, monitoring this thread for more

>I got cucked by my own country.
>chugs maple syrup

Only in America would a British faggot be more masculine and patriotic than over half of you Amerifats

Awww... What's the matter ? I thought we were irrelevant now you butthurt cucks make threads about our irrelevant country every hour. If you honestly make a thread bashing a certain country it just goes to show you're a butthurt faggot and you got cucked at some point.

Fucking tiptop lelel my friendos, KEKada le free healthcare? Lol, cannot into degenerates LOL!!! 50% women? Because it's 2013 LMAO Trudeau le epick #1 cucklord of KEKada :DDDD I am le redpilled tho!!! lMAO red and white pilled more like xDD le Kathleen Wynne???? Cucked by the green energy jew LMAO le REDPILLMERICA runs on MURICAN GASOLEEN :DDDDDD FUCKING epick Ontario, should le change their colours into BLUE (Like blue pill, fuck my lelels :DD BECAUSE ITS 20165 BECAUSE ITS 2018 BECAUSE ITS 1993 >implying le 90s best generation lmao le edm music le cancer lol LMAO BECAUSR ITS 16899399 LOL BECAUSE I GOT DUBBS CHECK MY DUBBS!!! 50% OF WOMEN LOL, >inb4 woman not into le qualified to run le small government xDDDdD O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE KEK!!!

I've a few more gonna dump them here

wew

can someone else dump as well I'm feeling lonely

>tfw no weedman to cuddle with while muslims enrich my mom

'merica getting fucked

Nope. Just countering your faggotry.

Being Canadian is great. I'm proud to live in a peaceful, multicultural paradise with low crime rates, sensible gun control, progressive governance, a thriving immigrant population, and thousands of kilometers of unspoiled nature. On top of it we barely need a military because the US will protect us if anyone tries any funny business.

>low energy
>low economy
why even live canada

Not in January 2017.

Favela

>I have a big, strong boyfriend that will scare away ANY bullies !
See guys this is why your countries are going to shit

>buttblasted by a favelado monkey

Keep it up and I'll tell Obama.

technically though the US of all places has every reason not to let anyone mess with Canada or any other country within their direct sphere of influence

which is good since they can leave all the spending to them

Brazil, I just would like to thank your fucked up country for the amount of fucked up live-leak videos it puts up. Looking at Brazil is like looking at future America, it's hilarious that you favela-monkeys get so uppity and proud of the shithole that you live in. The only thing your country is good for is big booty sluts and liveleak videos.

>implying Cucked states of faggotry even stand a chance against Might Brasil
Go back to the cuckshed , maple syrup nigger
Btw that was the last of my canada folder

Well at least we're good at something other than cuckoldry and economic failure, if you catch my drift

Yes your high-crime rate favelas are good for Liveleak vids. Congrats. I bet you think you're white lmao. No Brazilian is white.

nice

What are you going to do? Infect ICBMs with Zika? Kick soccer balls at them? Motorcycle drive-by on their tanks with a rusty pistol?

The fact that you care so much about some third world faggot only shows how weak you and your country are. A real man living in a decent country would probably just ignore some shitty maggot from a shitty hellhole like me. But you're not men and your country is very far from being decent. stay buttblasted, moosefuckers

CANADA IS FRANCE

Great post

OBAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRAZIL IS BEING MEAN TO ME

>Caring about you

No I just said it's laughable that some favela-monkey is so uppity. At least you admit you live in a disgusting shithole, it's probably why you're so angry.

He's busy...

Canadian, bashing

>Brasil is laughable
You have weedman as your prime minister and your economy is declining since your money is no longer worth anything at all. Your being culturally enriched by everyone from sikhs to the fucking chinks. You country is cold, the only fauna and flora you have are mooses and weed. Meanwhile, my country has a bad economy. Am I the laughable one ? Look at yourself. You country is divided and dying. I'm not even trying to make fun of you. I feel bad for you, man. I know what it is like to have some economically illiterate communist running my country. I'm doing my part to change it. What are you doing to fix YOUR country ?

brazil is a shithole though. it takes a lot to degrade a first world nation to where you are, even if you laugh at the memes.

Yeah! Fuck Canada, because once a Canadian bumped into me when I was trying to get a burger and HE DIDNT SAY SORRY!
That and Tim Horton's is overrated.

It takes a lot, you say.Look at Sweden.
It took only a few years for Sweden to turn shit. Not ask yourself, what has sweden done to get shitty like they are now? That's right. Exactly the same Canada is doing now. You can't let that happen, snow nigger. Your country has a history. You were the only country to actually invade the USA and managed to burn the fucking white house for fuck's sake. You can't get more based than that. Now you're getting filled with chinks and arabs. My country is a shithole, sure, but it has always been this way. Your country was great once, even if it was a long time ago. Why are you not trying to bring it back to it's former glory? Why are you bending over to globalism? Why are you doing nothing about your imminent cucking ?