Internet hate speech 'to be blocked within 24 hours'

>Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft have agreed to block illegal hate speech from their European services in less than 24 hours. The new European Union "code of conduct on illegal online hate speech" states that the four internet companies will review reports of hate speech in less than 24 hours and remove the content or disable access if necessary. This latest move is in response to a surge in antisemitic, anti-immigrant and pro-Islamic State commentary on social media.

itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/

Prepare to be silenced for voicing dissent against the mass migration project, my fellow Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU
twitter.com/search?q=istandwithhatespeech&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haahah so now you cant call niggers for what they are?

So 1984 Confirmed ?

like i give a fuck.
let them have fun removing my shitposting on kikebook

>'anti immigrant' speech

Wtf.
It's not hate to want border control.

This is it lads, their beginning their final assault.

hahaha
RACISTS BTFO!!!!

They're *

The point is, videos with an anti-refugee/migrant perspective will no longer have the potential to go viral. It's a method of neutering the 'alt-right's' ability to spread news and information among themselves and others.

The mainstream narrative must win.

I get Facebook, Youtube and Twitter, but how would Microsoft come into this?

BUT NOT IF ITS HATE SPEECH AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

+1

scan your computer for text that may contain hate speech like they have been for years now with photodna

Cant burgers still text "hate speech" to britshits without punishment?

Do American websites have any obligation to follow Yurocuck laws?

>tfw Sup Forums might soon be the last place where yuropoors can shitpost without getting v&

Who cares? Europe doesn't even matter. They are just struggling to stay relevant and they will never be amazing like the United States is.

That seems like an impossible amount of data to process for something for no practical purpose. I mean it's not like they can start taking legal actions against something that isn't a crime. Hate speech kind of requires you to speak, or in this case, type it and share it for others to see.

At this point everything left of the red line should be thrown into the sun

>Sup Forums becomes free of eurotrash shitposters
>the world rejoices
later, homos

Easy

We make our own video upload/social media site. It can stay anonymous.

Social anonymity

Youtube and Facebook will die soon anyways

This is really depressing. I truly don't want to live in Europe anymore. Wouldnt say not to just killing myself

its just hate speech goy, you're still free to talk about anything i deem appropriate!

Bing.
All the major search engines cook results.

Yeah sure thy won't do anything

Your first born son shall be named Muhammed or you shall be sent to gulag!

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU

This was predicted months ago, if anything the whole point of importing radical islam was to crush free speech and stop indigenous european resistance to their genocide.

This should put the final nail in the EU coffin. This needs to be jumped on by the Leave campaign, no one will want this shit.

Unbelievable

This is it UK. The momentum is just perfect for the Brexit.

I think some propaganda can be done with this EU's stupid decision to lure people to vote yes.

you care.

stfu trash

Good riddance racist sexist cumskin

sure buddy

>no one will want this shit.
The average citizen won't find anything wrong with this law, after all, they only want to ban hate speech.

What Europe needs is to physically fight any enforcement of these laws

Grow some balls

I really want to touch her teeth.

So what?
We can create our own social sides, and shitpost on them, west cucks probably be frequent guests

Good luck, Yuropoors.

Maybe after your rebellion is over, you can make a bill of rights, too.

I'd love for that to happen but how do you start, who leads us? These are the things which somebody charismatic needs to rise up & do

You think useful idiots are citizens?

And everything right of the line are Slavs. We are all doomed.

Man, I expressed my thoughts poorly.

We should think of some bellic memes about this decision to censor people, so we can lure normies to vote yes.

Good job, faggots. You're watching 1894 come to fruition right before your eyes and you still dont see any need to start a revolution right fucking now.

t. a comfy american

Welp, this is it. You eurocucks have 24 hours to mass revolt or you're finished.

You gotta love how tribalist and short minded useful idiots like you are.

"this doesn't immediately effect me, so I don't care at all, even though this is all done by American companies who would have no moral objection at all to impliment these same laws for my own nation in the near future. Haha, silly eurotrash!!"

#istandwithhatespeech trending on twitter

twitter.com/search?q=istandwithhatespeech&src=typd

What else would you call them?

>60% "white"

You may not be on the same boat, but you're on a boat heading in the same direction, and not for behind. And if you deny that, you're deluded, and you're one of the problems America has really

Fight jewkerbreg in US when he hires SJW to police comments? How do you imagine this process?

>i'm a faggot cuck
>you must be too
eurotrash indeed

Europe never had free speech in the first place. There was only a brief period of fifty or so years in the past six millennia when Europeans weren't completely oppressed serfs

You guys could sure use some freedom.

Do they have the resources? I imagine that people who are working on it right now will try to sabotage it.

Jew law is above any other laws.

This!

You're acting like it wasn't already suppressed

First Europe cucks themselves now they aim to cuck the world. Just fuck off

Kys nigger

BREXIT NOW
also
>The EU

Everyday I feel more and more that I'm on a sinking ship.
Sooner or later Merkel will bring back the STASI or some shit in the name of "tolerance and progressiveness"
At least the commies and Nazi's had a sense of nationalism that wasn't deemed evil.

Umm, what happened in 1894?

Thanks for your support, Huebro

Most people here are sliding leave, and I hardly see any who want to remain.

Also, normies are getting redpilled here now.

Nah, they didn't even want it when he offered it to them
Let them rot in their communist hellholes they created for themselves

Bing

Sup Forums blocked in europe when?

Yes since we are not Eurokikes

2nd amendment sure feels comfy right now.

>American white population: 200 Million +
>Sweden Entire population: Under 10 Million

Lmfao, Jabir, seriously

read it

You think thats the face she makes when she's getting fuck in the ass?

>yfw all eurotards get permabanned/inprisoned

Good to hear some good news for a change. If UK leaves EU, it'll the end of an Era.

We still have non-EU countries here
You know
The only ones worth keeping

Blocking it will just make it stronger. It will have the reverse effect.

Hopefully this will backfire. Be sure to report blacks and feminists who use hostile language towards white men.

Quite a coincidence that Facebooks datacenters are located in Sweden.

Tell me lads, what would it take for a catastrophic failure to occur so that kikebook would cease to function for an extended period in time in the European locale?

How about Skype? Surely they are affected by this as well?

Well if we can't voice our concerns on the internet, perhaps we can let them be known in the real world?

>Europe in charge of freedom

Good. Everyone is tired of hearing white people run their mouths on forums like this about how much they hate other races. You're all pathetic and like always your own worst enemies.

good, alt-right meme faggots were getting completely out of hand with their race baiting youtube videos about peaceful refugees.

Protip: If you call a refugee from a war torn country an immigrant, you're a piece of shit misrepresenting facts.

Most of Europe's problems with terrorism and rape stem from a DEEP inequality between privileged white citizens and poor coloured citizens who are 2nd generation born in those countries. They are forced to live in ghettos and unable to get a proper education or good jobs. It's the same 2 tier system that was implemented in America to control the population by exporting all low waged jobs and forcing the poor to get on welfare to live. Systemic generational poverty ensues, with higher crime rates in the poor sections, police allowing drugs and guns to freely move into these zones. In the states it created the 'inner city youth' problem, which is a boogeyman used to scare or convince the stupid white majority to side with one political side or another on almost always issues that deal with limiting personal privacy and security.

In Europe it bred 'homegrown terror' where young disillusioned men are recruited covertly by intelligence organisations and given passage into Turkey and Syria for terrorist training and indoctrination then given safe passage back into their native country to create an event around a politically convenient time.

Tier 1: Guilty hand wringing whites who pretend they want to fix the problem but do nothing.

Tier 2: You're brown or black or asian you're fucked.

Both tiers are completely beholden to the power structure of ever increasing monolithic totalitarian government.

Tier 1 is manufactured fear, their language is policed and they are slowly being bred down as their jobs become unnecessary for a giant global economy of finance. Those born in the 50s-70s will be sick from now until they die and waste as much money as possible on health care.

I guess your right. This will be an interesting adaption of 1984.

>/poltards doing anything in the real world
keep dreaming

Microsoft owns Skype

If you count spanish whites its over 70%

Are you an idiot? Your country is still only 60 % white. The fact that you have millions of whites means you also have millions of blacks, hispanics, indians and asians you dumb fuck. It's truly scary how delusionals ome of you americans are. You talk about the replacement of Europeans in 80-90% white countries and you don't even realize that you are a good 20 years ahead of us. The USA were the fucking prototype, you dumb sheep.

Wow, what the fuck man

I'll lead Europe to freedom with the help of my user bros but I'm going to need decoys like Big Boss

hmu

>Most of Europe's problems with terrorism and rape stem from a DEEP inequality between privileged white citizens and poor coloured citizens
>flag
Opinion discarded
Get a live Aboscum

Maybe, i use skype becayse its simple and literally everyone has it, but i sincerely doubt they could police it

Now see, this is how you do it correctly. Canada, take notes.

>Do they have the resources? I imagine that people who are working on it right now will try to sabotage it.

>IT companies rely on support from Member States and the European Commission to ensure access to a representative network of CSO (‘civil society organizations’) partners and ‘trusted reporters’ in all Member States helping to provide high quality notices. IT Companies to make information about ‘trusted reporters’ available on their website

Yeah tell me more about it Muhammad, please. I'm dying to know why Baltimore and Detroit existing means I live in a shithole

>Le cologne face

>not throwing turkey or greecy into the sun
>throwing the master race into the sun

Do you even try Slavovich?

Everything right is not white. :^)

Come home user, plenty of room for redpilled bongs here.

>>wanting to fire old europe into the sun
>>wants to keep all the niggers, sandniggers, jews and slavs.

Shiggedidiggedidoo

Hating whites isn't hate speech. You can't be racist against whites.

When push comes to shove

>European
I was almost worried for a minute there.
Business as usual for the shitty non-free speech countries.
Dog bless the USA.