Have you seen the new scenes from the extended cut? Different editing confirmed

Have you seen the new scenes from the extended cut? Different editing confirmed.

instagram.com/p/BMG7Q0Njvhf/
instagram.com/p/BMG7jTijlxd/

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xxwcxi.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>joker in that movie

What was the point?

He contributes literally nothing but oh so randumb xD

So one is from the movie and the second is from a trailer? I'm confused.

So the Director's Cut of BvS was decent but the theatrical was dogshit.

The theatrical of Suicide Squad was hot garbage but the Director's Cut is potential kino?

Do you think they're doing it on purpose to sell more Blurays?

>Do you think they're doing it on purpose
No. I think this hurts them more than it helps. If shit is kino straight out the gate it won't make the blurays less sought after. All they're doing is damaging ticket sales. Ticket sales are more important.

Only reason was to put more asses in the seats.

>Post-Dallas Buyer's Club Jared Leto as Joker
>The new fridge that gets passed as hot being Harley Quinn
>Even Post-After Earth Will Smith still can put people in the seats.

That was the only way they were going to break even without China, they needed the star power.

Yeah, if people start thinking the theatrical will suck people won't bother going to the movies and just wait till the Blue-Ray later on. Although I doubt people will wise up and stop going to them so DC will keep double dipping and releasing the "we tried to fix it editions".

I agree, I saw the Director's Cut for BvS and I actually enjoyed it after almost walking out of the theater after seeing Batfleck fuck all those dudes up.

>there are people on this board who ironically think margot fridge was a good harley quinn

And by walk out I mean I saw the cool part and figured the rest would suck.

The BvS director's cut didn't fix anything. Most of the material added only contributed to subplots that no one gave a fuck about like the magic bullet or the Africa courtroom bullshit. That movie needed more shit taken out of it, not added.

Who would have guessed Jared is a raging wigger

Yes, it seems so.

I found the full trailer.

my.mixtape.moe/xxwcxi.mp4

holy shit they have the scene where he pistolwhips harley and pisses on her ahahahahahaa

Pretty schway desu senpai

Grenade scene confirmed.

t. Marvel ADD patient

You guys are so stupid. It looks just as dumb as the first cut. Literally the worst Joker in history. Literally the only bad Joker in history. Ledger is spinning in his grave.

>People are far and away most hyped for Joker
>"Hey let's cut his scenes out"

Has anyone been able to explain this? Is it seriously WB's plan to make their theatrical cuts dogshit (dogshit that still does 800 milly worldwide) and THEN promise a good cut on Blu-ray so they'll sell a fuckload more?

Not at all. The shit they added greatly clarified the plot. They could maybe pull some other stuff out... (fucking Doomsday), but the shit they added cleaned up the plot big time.

They're demented. Or at least their test audience is.

jesus christ the joker is so awful.

i don't understand how you fuck the joker up this badly. Jared Leto is a good actor too. What the hell happened?

Will the Extended Cut be eligible for a Best Picture nomination?

Better damn well be.