>Anti Gun
>Anti Obesity
>Anti Pitbull
>Everyone is good looking
>Everyone's in perfect shape

Name ONE flaw with Europe.
>Hint:You can't

So True

Anywhere other then Fatass America is perfect, Europe especially.

The perfect nation

>Name ONE flaw with Europe.
Fat obnoxious American Tourists.

>Be me
>Super power of the world
>everyone still shits on me
>country’s economy’s are literally destroyed when they don’t change to our currency
> Large amounts of land want to leave and be on their own
>Have more terrorist attacks in 2016-2017 than any other place ever
>Take in hundreds of thousands of refugees that don’t do anything but cripple economy and work ethic
>Be Europe
>pic unrelated

Europe has terror attacks all the fucking time

I'd still prefer to live in Europe where people bike and use public transportation than America where you have to own a car to get around.

Other then that NO FLAWS ONCE SO EVER!

Their TEETH

T

>Implying Anything other then America has Terrorist attacks

>Never has terrorists attacks

Manchester bombings, London vehicle mowdown, Somewhere is Spain vehicle mowdown. Did you forget these?

Are perfect

It was all America's fault, faggot.

GeE TaXEs aReNt THaT BaD I GUeSS

>gypsies
>muslims
>too much fun control
>poor lovers

Sand nigger people

>Europe are oppressive cucks, that's why we had a war you massive faggot

Never

> America sucks
>Point A
>Racism

We haven't oppressed shit. America on the other hand...

>jealous.jpg
>America just keeps winning while you make a baseless argument for no reason

>America's fault

you misspelled sandnigger.

Are you fucking retarded? Pick up a history book you fucking wanker

>anti pitbull

Europeans do not have freedom of speech. As a result, those who say politically incorrect but demonstrable true things are severely punished, while those who commit terrible crimes that destroy the lives and property of others are either punished lightly or ignored.

Also, thanks to the unstopped wave of Islamic immigration, the cultural heritage of Europe will not exist within a hundred years from now.

Why hate MR WORLDWIDE?

Because he sucks at literally everything.

Europe is literally soyboy: the continent

sdfgsdgdsf

There's nothing wrong with anti racism laws. That's what makes us a step above Americunt.

blow it out your ass

This

The fact that you have to make this thread means you obviously know deep down you are inferior and just jelly. Sorry that we did better than you faggots in 200 years and you had well.... thousands. Have fun getting raped by mudslims you tight shirt wearing faggots. LOL so butthurt i've been to your shitty countries. Please learn about the wonders of ice, ac, not paying for water, paved roads, and how to split a check. Sure you may be skinnier but you smoke 2 packs a day and guzzle 2 bottles of wine so don't act like you all are walking health gurus. LOL STAY MAD we will rape you AGAIN in the next world war LOL

Nice bots, OP.

Low birth rates?

clothing is expensive af there

Shut the fuck up u dumb american bastard get ure white sisters and mothers fucked by niggers is better or what?

>we
all you're doing is yelling from your mom's basement faggot

the french

Their women are hot af tho

Best part of Europe muslim rape gangs and trucks of peace. And cops that will jump in a river to save qurans but not a drowning child. #1

>muslim rape gangs
I love how you Islamophobes are always thinking about rape. Do you think you'll ever get laid, user?

May blow your mind we aren't all virgins some have our own homes and families...

>never has terrorist attacks

Europe actually needs them because they're much more racist.

i thought Sup Forums loved rape

ALL Americans are racist. Europeans on the other hand...

Misspelled America! We Europeans are never racist.

AmeriKKKan Sup Forums does

Nope

>Lying this hard

Actually, We value health, unlike Americunts. That's why we're in top shape and sexy af

If it makes you feel better to think im lying go ahead I'm sure you believe they would have been raped anyway if the muslims didn't get to them first

It's europe

wut

>can't even walk outside in most parts of Yurup without being raped by muslim and/or nigger because you're tolerant.
gg

Keked