ESPN is showing their documentary on the Duke Lacrosse False Rape Accusation Scandal and damn...

ESPN is showing their documentary on the Duke Lacrosse False Rape Accusation Scandal and damn, it fucking angers up my blood how those shitskins tried to ruin a bunch of innocent white men's lives because the shitskins were poor and they wanted to ruin white peoples' lives just because they could/out or racist jealousy

How come this didn't lead to the red pill revolution? Why didn't this have the same impact Gamergate did?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Mangum
youtube.com/watch?v=6s2m1OML6I8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even the New York Times admits they furiously covered the story in order to incite race and class hatred of middle class white gentiles but it keeps happening.

The UVA Rape disaster was about 2 years later with the same circumstances excluding the black victim angle.

Because the media realized that they were backing a lying cunt and reverse course once they realized they fucked up/backed the wrong horse.

Also, the Lacrosse Rape scandal was in 2006; SJWs were still largely looked down upon as race baiters and batshit insane feminist to be mocked and looked down upon. They had not used Obama being elected to basically hijack the left and the media.

>a documentary was made about this

lmao

The documentary is one of the better ones from the 30 for 30 series.

It's also by a woman, in terms of a woman calling out the evil that is "rape" culture and takes the team's side 100%/refuses to tolerate any discussion that the lacrosse team were guilty.

one of the best ones

It's hilarious. 4 men almost went to jail for 20 years after being falsely accused of raping a black stripper/convicted murderer. LOL!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Mangum

The woman who lied has since been convicted of killing her boyfriend.

While she was in school she was studying to be a police officer,

>black girl alleges she got COLONIZED
>cucks get btfo
>kills her boyfriend
pottery

Go to/pol/ if you want to have a nigger hating circlejerk no one here gives a shit. This is for sport autism not race autism.

>inb4 cuck, niggerlover, etc

Fucking Sage

she falsely accused rape then ends up killing someone after.

welcome newfag, you clearly haven't been here long

>all superb owl post was COLONIZED WM/BF posting

>Gamergate

>UVA rape disaster

>UVA
Wew
What happened that time?

>calls other newfags
>uses the last superb owl as a reference
Not even him, but I wouldn't mind talking about this 30 for 30 if it weren't for blatant Sup Forumsfaggotry in the OP.

>being this triggered
LMAO

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are destined to be together

The most frustrating thing about that whole case is how badly it was handled because the media and many politicians (local and national) were desperate to believe it, because they just wanted it to be true. Bunch of rich white kids playing a rich white sport in an ex-confederate state rape a black girl...it reads like something out of Al Sharpton's wildest fantasies.

Weirdest part by far was Nancy Grace. Stubbornly maintained they were all guilty despite a lack of evidence. Then when they were finally proven innocent, not just "not guilty" but innocent (as in "we know 100% that they didn't do it"), she took the night off from her show and had somebody else apologize for her.

>Why didn't this have the same impact Gamergate did?
So no impact at all then?

Every board and pol are destined to be together because pol retards think they should post polshit everywhere.

Basically, some chick lied about being raped about UVA to The Rolling Stone, which led to them writing a story about it which tarnished the school's reputation on a national level for months until the truth finally came out.

>WELL HURR WHY DIDN'T THIS LEAD TO A REDPILL REVOLUTION MUH MRA MUH MGTOW

Because a ton of women actually do get raped. Also, on the flipside, a shitload of rapists end up getting away with their crime. Additionally, for every fake rape scandal, there is at least one real rape scandal like Steubenville and such where people get outraged in the opposite direction. Basically, the real "redpill" of all of this is that rape is complicated and we really don't have a good answer as to how to determine the truth in these situations. People lie/forget/misinterpret, and this will invariably lead to a number of women getting raped without justice and a number of men being falsely accused of rape for the foreseeable future. Such is life.

Yeah, but that's life. What comes around goes around.

lmao nancy grace at her finest
youtube.com/watch?v=6s2m1OML6I8

>Because a ton of women actually do get raped

Can you prove that accusation or are you being vague on purpose?

>a shitload of rapists end up getting away with their crime

So it's the patriarchy?

>rape is complicated
You stick your dick in someone. If they wanted you to then it isn't rape. If they didn't want you to then it is. It's not really that complicated. Judging by your mental gymnastics I'll be more than surprised if you aren't still using velcro straps on your shoes.
Mong.

>Can you prove that accusation or are you being vague on purpose?
Do you really need me to prove to you that rape is a thing which actually happens to many women? Exactly what data/proof are you looking for here? Would anecdotes work? Would crime statistics work? Wold research done on the subject work? Motherless took down most of the good shit so I'm not sure if I could get you video proof but I'm sure you can find stuff online if you dig.
>So it's the patriarchy?
MUH BUZZWORDS.
Also, clearly I meant that the issue of rape a whole is complicated. It's not just "all women are liar whores" or "all men are rapist pigs." What exactly are you even trying to argue here?

>each of those lads got at least 20 million from Duke

based. we always win in the end.

...are you asking him to prove that a lot of women get raped? Surely that's not necessary, it's a pretty common type of crime.

>Be Crystal Mangum
>A single mother
>"Stripping" to make ends meet
>Get pissy at rich white kids being racist
>Hide in bathroom
>Make a ton of calls to "boss" aka pimp
>Stumble and injure self trying to leave
>Go to ER
>Realize you will lose your kid if you tell the truth
>ER staff believe you were "raped" because of your demeanor
>Think it'll be over the next day, dodge losing kid
>Cop that has tried to stick it to Duke kids for YEARS gets lead detective on case
>Temp DA who is looking to keep job takes case
>Cop literally drools at prospect of convicting Lacrosse kids of rape
>Fabricates policy report, feeds you bullshit on what happened
>Temp DA does same thing, but goes a step further by citing an incomplete DNA report as evidence the "rape" had occurred and going on every network claiming the case is solid
>Duke University goes all in on shitting on the Lacrosse team, firing the coach, suspending play indefinitely, and ultimately expelling the 3 students who were charged
>Case gets shredded when DNA Lab directory is eviscerated on the stand regarding the DNA test and how he was instructed to come to a certain conclusion even though nothing corroborated it
>Temp DA gets disbarred(FIRST prosecutor in NC to EVER be disbarred for Trial Misconduct

So many people wanted this story to be real.

>the same impact Gamergate did

They all had their lives ruined, the cop killed himself, the lawyer disbarred, the girl is in jail, etc.

It's pretty disgusting how those people kept pushing a case with no evidence just to further their careers/get back at kids.

She wasn't jailed because of this. She got without a single charge due to the logic that if they charge false rape accusers real rape victims would stay silent. She got put in jail because she couldn't quit while she was ahead.

Crystal did nothing wrong

There is a lot of rape apologists, white male privilege, and perpetuating the patriarchy ITT

DIN