/flag/ /extraflags/

thonkang edition

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_v._Delaware).
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
youtube.com/watch?v=id6ZTRS4jdk
discord.gg/8DH2Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The thread is UP and ALIVE

burp

hmmm

awful general desu

improve it :^)

post your US county maps lads. I want to see them

Cleaning up my act for when I rejoin the discord

for some reason my US county map is getting bigger in file size

Because you are adding more flags to it I would assume

yes i just figured it out, thats the reason, but how do i change it or upload it?

compress it somehow. Lazy thing to do is pull it up & take screenshot since those are always low file size

still pretty gray desu

first time doing this, test test

can anyone confirm i set up this shit properly and it's not showing up just for me? Thanks

BUMP

Yep, you're good. Happy extra flag hunting!

Making a trip to San Jose today. I'll post the flags when I get back.

Posted another issue to the Github.. one more flag for Sonoma, and the 4 city flags of Mendocino.

>

looking good, very nice ohio.

I think I could probably post with some of the missing MD, PA, VA, or WV regionals at some point soon. I want to fill in a full state (maybe even get full Delaware?)

Post cool towns at the borders of states or counties

>Pic related, Delmar which is located half in Delaware and half in Maryland

Hancock, Maryland exists with in a narrow 1.8 mile strip between West Virginia and Pennsylvania

Ocean City, Maryland is at the border of Delaware on the Fenwick Island peninsula. This narrow strip of land has a very small permanent population, but fills up with hundreds of thousands of Maryland vacationers during the summer

The border of Delaware and New Jersey is defined such that Delaware claims all the water of the Delaware River up to the low tide mark of the New Jersey shore. This border has been much contested over history (including in a recent Supreme Court case en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_v._Delaware). Located in the Delaware River right next to New Jersey is the Fort Delaware State Park, a fortress on Pea Patch Island.

Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware meet each other at "the wedge" - an unaccounted for gap between the Mason Dixon line that separates northern MD from PA and the 12-Mile-Circle that forms DE's northern border with PA. Disputed until the early 20th century, the wedge is now occupied by Mechanicsville, a community included within New Castle County, Delaware

>pic

hmm

Port Roberts, Washington, which is located as an enclave on the tip of a peninsula. In order to reach the town by land, you have to travel 25 miles through Canada.

This is a good one. I think there is another american town that can only be reached through Canada, lemme find it

Ah here it is.

Hyder, Alaska, population ~80 is at the border of British Columbia and has no roads connecting to other Alaska communities. The town's public utilities are provided by Canada, and is part of the British Columbian telephone area code rather than the Alaskan one.

The glacier in pic related is in British Columbia, Canada but can only be accessed from Hyder, Alaska

Carter Lake, Iowa is entirely surrounded by Nebraska

i love these

whenever I see this picture I always wonder what that thing is in his pants that makes it look like that

Thats why i make them :^)

he swallowed a jackhammer

cant find my hell flags m9

The United States-Russia border at the Diomede Islands. Assigned to entirely different time zones, Big Diomede (Russia) is about a day ahead of Little Diomede (USA). Little Diomede has a native population of 110 residents, while Big Diomede has no permanent population.

The islands freeze together during the winter, making it theoretically possible to walk between the two countries, but it has never been tried because crossing this border is illegal.

Cuz theyre hidden and i used like only two because i had trouble copying them

:^)

found one

Campobello Island, NB, Canada is only accessible by road from the United States

>tfw your cuntry has no borders
fuc, would be cool to just walk to another cuntry

At least you have these borders lad

>tfw our bit of antarctica is mostly water
fug lmao

While small, that part has the largest population. McMurdo station has 1000+ people during the summer, more than any other settlement in Antarctica

>tfw ywn collect this

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/blob/master/flags/Antarctica/Ross%20Dependency.png

should i start doing counties

i never even finished my world country map

ross dependency = best dependency

>flag has big fat white stripe at bottom for no reason

thats how you know its cold senpai

Did you know the Nazis claimed part of Antarctica? Now you do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

>Swabia
No Wonder they fucked up

That always looked so weird like the last portion of the file never loaded or someone draged it downwards in msPaint

>tfw ywn visit the ross island wind farm
youtube.com/watch?v=id6ZTRS4jdk

Also this is harz dont shill me

just

DO

it

why is slovenia the only country in the world with no top level regionals. someone needs to group those municipalities together formally

ill do it senpai

thank you. just annex them

rate

shit

t-take that back :-(

>qatar has no regionals

kill me desu

still no discord-o

;_;

I'll make them under one condition Dorset

discord.gg/8DH2Pk

Go ahead and come back, I don't give a shit.

link don't work :-o

you got 2 get DC lad on too

>doing detective work to find qatar regional logos

>images are broken

fuggg

Guess it didn't work since somebody used it.

discord.gg/8DH2Pk

Go nuts.

I think the problem is my IP has been banned. Links can be used multiple times

Howdy

nice flags

snagged ur flags :^))

Gambia proxy

Bumb :DD

>tfw no gf to smack you in public places

Amerigan Zamoa :DDD

>>/bant/934859

Keeling Islands

cute

/ruralpennsylvania/ posting

Good morning /flag/

Kiribati

good morning kyrgyzstan

I'd love to hear you in the discord buddy

Not gonna happen

thanku for the flag

herro kyrgyz bro

Are the Portoia and Yugoslavia flags memes or did they exist?

okay, no worries. we don't have any people from rare countries in it so I was just curious to hear from one.

How will the market recover

>Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that

I laugh errytime.
Idiots

end your and life

Hush Aquafresh

The only state that I've bothered to collect for.

Yeah, bans on Discord are IP based

:^)

r8

bumping before bed

its pretty crazy how the closest inhabitable city is 7000km away

Anyone got a link to Flaggot script?

Hello /flag/

hello how are you doin?

Pretty good. How's life in Portugal?