My female friend has suicide thoughts

My female friend has suicide thoughts.

How do I help her?

have her play doki doki

Give her a good dick'n

actual answer, maybe tell her that no matter how much she believes otherwise people care for her, they might not say it all the time but people consciously or subconsciously care for them. If that doesn't work wip your dick out or something..

Help her what, kill herself?

The answer is right in front of you; buy some rope for her.

Give her a right ol' pounding bucko.

nothing. she is just some other person.

Offer to clean up afterward.

Bacon.

Well help her out! But her a rope or something. Razors aren't expensive either!

Didn't you play Doki Doki? No matter what you tell her she will still off herself. And if she doesn't than she is an attention whore and not worth your time anyway.

Tell her to film it and send it here

If you kill her first, it's not a suicide

This
/thread

You could kick the chair, but she could probably do that herself.

Buy her a rope.

Either fuck her or give her a noose.

If she doesnt hang herself then you know shes just being a typical attention whore and you should stop feeding her attention.

If she has low self esteem like most suicidal people and doesn't fuck you ,then you know shes a lying bitch, or you're a sack of shit that couldnt even get with even garbage like her.

If she kills herself, good riddance, one less baby expecting perfection of the world around them.

>"How do I help her?"

Should've worded that better, buddy.

this is good practical advice

this. if you can make her orgasm it might just put her back on the right track. if she isn't down just hand the bitch a noose.

Send her to the psych ward

Kick away the chair

Perhaps?

If she's having trouble, maybe you should show her how its done by killing yourself.

I guess you could pay for the rope or something.

she should have urine and feces sliding down her hips to make it more realistic

Spend time with them, avoid treating them badly or being a dick to them without a very good reason.

Don't ever use kill yourself as an insult.

If it gets too bad help her get help.

funny comic but you're automatically a fag for the 9gag watermark

go to sexylosers and get the original if it bothers you so much

Mental Illness and thoughts of suicide are natures way of removing unfit specimens from our gene pool. There are millions of human beings around you who you can befriend. Forget about that garbage-tier humanoid and find better friends that will better you in turn.

How fat is she?

aight you've redeemed yourself

But you haven't you horrible cunt

lol k