Recently found out my father is trying to fuck one of my friends. If people are interested i can green text it...

recently found out my father is trying to fuck one of my friends. If people are interested i can green text it. need some advice.. i plan on confronting her and asking her to stop seducing him...and then letting our 8+ year friendship fizzle out ( don't want to freak out on her since she kind of has a leg up on me)

as for my dad. My options are either ignoring it ( with the risk he will keep doing it) confront him and have it be awkward as fuck, or passively aggressively hint that i know and hope he shapes up. either way i REALLY NEED to get access to his facebook and get the full story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Upw1st-wqOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already fucked her, son.
Good luck with that.

he did not. but he would. and she would

Hookem up then. Free love man.

which girl is this? I never labelled my folder of her pics

some bitch from a while back...though i may have the bitch in question nudes

Storytime +pics of chick

want green text or can i just type this shit out normally?

fucking type out the greentext before making the post cunt

last one 404'd nigger i am not going to waste time if there is not interest

Just fucking come on with it

Have a trio with your dad and your friend, problem solved.

> be me
> meet slut at a party that friends from highschool basically hand out with because she is a slut
>she wants some fuck from me
>fuck her. nervous and know she is a slut so dick barely works
>find out she literally has fucked our whole friend group
>lots of laughs
>don't talk to her much after that but reconnect later and she turns out to be a pretty good friend for about 8 years. occasionally hook up
>she fucks literally every new guys she meets, even when she is dating someone
>recently REALLY wants to come over to my house to hang out in my hottube
>always avoid this because gut feeling is she is a crass slut and my family will hardcore judge her
>finally my gf really wants her to come over so i cave and she does
>she comes over maybe 3 times in a year to hang out
>first time she comes she makes jokes my dad is hot

cont

Keep going

More pics of slut?

>laugh it off as just a silly joke. she does things like goes in to talk to him with her bathing suite on. makes jokes in front of him that he is hot w.e
>last time they were over her and her slutty roommate were hardcore flirting with my dad and uncle along with me and my brother despite my mom and gf being there.
>basically the whole family she wants to fuck
>got kind of awkward so my uncle left and my mom was kind of giving me the eyes of " get these harlots out of here"
> go back to my grandmas place which was empty. we were watching their dogs
>dad messages friend and says " my wife is asleep come back over and party"
>really fucking weird but i let it slip. don't look him in the eye after that
> few months go by and my friend sends me this last weekend

instead of posting the screen shot ill just type out the little bit she sent me unless people really want me to take the time to block out the names. it is from facebook messanger

her: do tell
him: omg.....hmmmm. remember i have a concusion. u absolutetly have to be totally naked and giving me a massagedoesnt even have to lead to sex since u r afraids..haha i am so fucked up from the head thing sry

and later another one that said

HER: you're not way too old by any means im down for dads lol

him: like u, but?
bad girl....can we hook up?
im serious
your fucking hot
how dirty can i talk?
in a serious way.... im not a bullshiter

Dude, encourage her. Let you dad get some action, imagine if you were in your 40's and had only fucked the same dried up hag for the last 25 years since your autistic son was born.

Get her to fuck your dad, he's looked after you your whole life, it's the least you could do to help him get some action. Lord knows I was first in line to help my dad our when I had the chance. He's got a good gf now and couldn't be happier.

funny thing is he is in his 50s and my brother is autistic. i am just a drop out

youtube.com/watch?v=Upw1st-wqOg

mind you own business

it is my business you daft cunt

no it isnt you no tittie having ass

Seriously though, you dad deserves a break and some hot tail. Why not? It won't hurt you at all, it won't hurt her, and he gets to have a vacation from a nagging wife.

Help them both out, hook them up. He'll be forever thankful for your efforts. My father (under relatively similar circumstances, but my dad was divorced already) is among the best men I've ever met. When I had the opportunity to help him out, introduce him to some people, and give him a little bit of a kick a push in the right direction. I am honestly very happy that I did, he's happy, I'm happy, and my relationship with my father has never been better. We're both bro's, we're on the same team, and it's now understood that we'll look out for each other regardless of circumstance.

I love my dad. The fact that I could make his life a bit happier is something that I'll be forever proud of.

Imagine, you get one chance to make a family member legitimately happy. Why wouldn't you take it? Why would you try to stand in the way?

You're family, and have nothing to lose by making him happy.

Imagine when your dad one day ages and dies, what will he think of You? What will he remember? Because I guarantee that he'll remember you doing a favor for him like this more than any grade in highschool.

You selfish cunt. You are a terrible son.

Meh this is a tough one user.
Let your dad smash her then what? Eventually your mom find out and divorce? Your call but if it makes you uncomfortable become a recluse and tell your sloot friends to fuck off as well

Or get your dad laid because Sup Forums and you think it's a good idea

i agree. my mom is fucking insane and i know my dad must be going through a lot. but is it not a bit fucked up that he does not think he will get caught doing it to my fucking friend half his age?