What does b/ think of my former high school gym teacher?

What does b/ think of my former high school gym teacher?

More

Our class was all boys, she was pretty popular

More pics of her ass

any nudes?

Do u have the pic with the chalk hand print on her ass

Why former?

why the fuck did you have a female gym teacher? never had a co-ed gym class.

I most certainly do

I’m in college now and I had her two years ago

Never had a co-ed gym class either but the instructors could be male or female it didn’t matter at our school

Nice got more ass shots?

I want to eat her ass

Well she's hot as fuck, too bad you graduated. Post more pics, where'd you get them all?

nice cheese teeth that bitch has there
no fucking upper lip
like a goddamned beaver
fuck her

I like where this is headed

One of my buddies actually found her IG a couple days ago and we’ve been reminiscing

She has some melasma. Should use sunscreen

I admit she’s got a butterface

It’s funny you say that / her face is the only thing I like.

I bet In clothes she just looks short and fat.

Probably wears a lot of hoodies.

I’ve got stories if y’all are interested

Oh c'mon, you HAVE to post her IG. For the glory of that ass.

Sure

Yar

She got groped during a trust fall exercise our senior year

Elaborate

Her idea was to get our class of horny adolescents to work as a team, we had to lift her up and put her down successfully, like a trust fall more or less.

Lucky for us most of her bodyweight is her lower half, being the virginfags we were it didn’t take long for us to take advantage of the situation, we started grabbing handfuls of that glorious bubble butt while lifting her off the ground

A few short minutes later she demanded we put her down, our class dropped her and she screamed at us to go to the lockers

Oof, something similar happened with our school's singular hot teacher. Someone got dared to slap her ass, she felt harassed, ended up quitting, etc

Every other time she’d do a demonstration we’d watch her big athletic butt bounce and jiggle, we were waiting for it

Details?

Not much more than that. She was the hot Health teacher, some black kid who was like 6'2" got dared to slap her ass. He did it, she started screaming at him and the whole class for just laughing, then started crying and went to the main office. It was a bad time, she was a nice lady.

Holy shit
That’s kind of messed up, at least with our teacher she’s always been a bit of an attention seeker, never married but the guy she was engaged to cheated on her

wouldn't last long buried balls deep inside that ass

creepshot my friend took forever ago

Keep posting her

Yeah I'm jealous man, plus you guys get to actually see her ass (according to all of these pics at least).

Does she have any more good ones on her IG? If I was a student, finding something like that would be the ultimate godsend

With pleasure

She's hot

Something about athletic girls, man...

She’s definitely aged though

How big is her cock?

Her insta is @daniellleedwards
Op is full of shit. You’re welcome

Fake and done

This proved OP true

any pix of her feet?

Yeah a 21 year old in college is also a high school teacher. Good point you stupid nigger

>What does b/ think of my former high school gym teacher?
any pix of her feet?

the most Sup Forums thing ever said

A former volunteer coach who went back to college dumbfuck

You really want this fantasy to be true. He had her 2 years ago meaning she’s 19? Fuck a duck you mongoloid

Also he said gym teacher. Not volunteer coach. You remain a stupid nigger

you should fuck her OP

OP here
This is literally just for the Sup Forumsros to get off

Don’t be a stupid nigger

What’s the difference

OP why do you enjoy making up stories? It's kind of autistic, I've been here since the beginning of the thread. Didn't give a shit about your fairytale, you could've just posted her IG and pics of dat ass.

Agreed

Lawrence Tech is about 10 minutes from me. Took a science lab class there one summer. Wasn't even aware they had sports let alone women.

Kinda uggo but I'd fuck