I know this is probaly the worst place to ask for advices but fuck it, I´ll share my stupid problem:

I know this is probaly the worst place to ask for advices but fuck it, I´ll share my stupid problem:

>Be me
>I confessed this girl that I liked her
>Got rejected
>After a week or two I was chatting with her and she confessed me that she also likes me
>Like a stupid faggot, I told her I still have feelings for her
>We made a deal: Wait until summer because we are going to see us back in university (she lives too far from my city)
>I literally spent all my vacations to finish to finally see her
>The day has come
>We just say "hello" to each other and go to class
>We spent some days going out to see if this works
>It actually does (we spent a good time) but there´s something that fucking bothers me
>We barely hugged and give some "unconfortable" kisses on the cheek ... nothing else...
>3 weeks later, we are in the same shit
>I try always to take the next step but it´s like she doesnt want to
>it´s like I´m the only who really cares about our "relationship"
>I´m starting to think that I´m wasting too much time and money on her to get literally nothing back

What the fuck would you recommend me to do? I really like her but this situation it´s getting me sick

Also, general feels thread

Does she seem distant?

start talking to other grills, grills love that shit. do it in front of her if possible.

man up, go further. if she says get your tongue out of my anus, then roll. she probably doesn't want to seem too forward.

>What the fuck would you recommend me to do? I really like her but this situation it´s getting me sick
Move on. You know you're in a fog, you can feel it. You know there's nothing there and you're just deluding yourself. It's unhealthy for you.
Fuck that bitch. If she doesn't want you then she shouldn't be going through the motions. Cut her off.

shes milking you for money, if she legit cared about you she would have not rejected you and confessed aswell. dump the bitch and stop wasting money

Offer her an ultimatum, sex/makeout or gtfo.
If she says yes go down on her first to ensure she stays, watch some how-to vids on cunnilingus.
Or find a super-romantic thing to do.
If she won't go though with it, don't try to stay with her.

just tell her that youre really interested, and you're not sure that she is. But don't make it like a "you have to answer me now" thing, thatll drive her off is she's shy. Just put it all out there and tell her that you hope she feels the same way. If she doesn't, then move

fuckin legacy captcha

You can't let her weigh you down. I get that feel of caring and not being cared for, definitely been there. But just because you look her now if she continues to treat you like shit, it's not worth it

just tell her that youre really interested, and you're not sure that she is. But don't make it like a "you have to answer me now" thing, thatll drive her off is she's shy. Just put it all out there and tell her that you hope she feels the same way. If she doesn't, then move on. she might feel like everything right now, bit if she's not, she's not. don't waste your time in people who aren't interested. Soul mates don't exist, find someone who's into you for you.

fuckin legacy captcha fuckin deleting half my post

Grow some balls and do what a man is supposed to do, push harder

tongue the butt.
>is the only correct answer

butt. tongue it.

holy shit ur cringy. complete turn off (for normies)

only validation op

I'd break it off, OP.

Sounds like she isn't really interested in the relationship, there's a possibility she's only around you for the money you're spending on her, and even if not you're clearly not happy with the situation.

you love it, you dirty little loglifer.

Ask her to wash her asshole before you tongue it

Good advice for OP

Sup Forums just wasn’t edgy enough for you, so you had to take it further a step, eh faggot?

Fucking Newfag. You couldn’t make it any more obvious, could you?

to each their own...
>bring on the 60-grit

You guys are pathetic faggots... When I go out with a chick we gunna fuck that night... Not a year or two later

>Things that never happened

drink alcohol together and do something that causes laughter