Recent Cops

You know what it is, post your recent pick-ups of any format.

>paying money for music

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Marissa-Nadler-Leave-The-Light-On-Bedroom-Recordings/release/10990912
discogs.com/user/Notelord43/collection?page=1&sort=added,desc&folder=0&limit=25
discogs.com/user/BookofGenesis/collection?layout=med
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I graduated the police academy recently, does that count?

do i smell bacon?

walk the dinosaur has a popup brontosaurus when you open it

If true , kys

Got on old Swans record, the one after Filth

got these online recently, mostly amrep stuff

I'm always scared ordering vinyl online. I've ordered CD's several times and have even had those crushed

plastic CD cases are far easier to crack than a vinyl record. Then consider if you're getting a few from a single seller, the thickness of a few records is pretty sturdy.

t. have ordered 20+ off discogs never once had a cracked one

it’s usually no problem and the few times I’ve had issues I’m able to at least get a partial refund. always check the seller feedback too

What's the album to the right of Crack-Up?

Sound of Ceres - Nostalgia For Infinity

Is that future days brand new or something

bump

Kill yourself piggie

The Laughing Apple is so good!
Cat's voice just gets better and better with age.

My recent vinyl pickups.

Yeah no those melvins reissues are shitty

>yeah no

Got them used at a local shop when someone traded in their older ones for reissues.

Bullhead is a Boner Records pressing from 1991.
Ozma is a Boner Records pressing from 1989.

Earth 2 is the 2017 Newbury Comics light blue pressing, it sounds fantastic.

I'll take a picture later, but

>Nonagon Infinity – Translucent blue blood splatter vinyl
>Murder of the Universe – Vomit Splatter vinyl
>Paper Mache Dream Balloon – Orange vinyl

Is that marissa nadler?

Faggot

Yes it is, maroon vinyl
Leave The Light On: Bedroom Recordings
Great stuff

discogs.com/Marissa-Nadler-Leave-The-Light-On-Bedroom-Recordings/release/10990912

Finally caved and ordered Facetat by Zach Hill off discogs. Was listed as used but came new which is awesome.

Before that was Song About Fucking by Big Black.

bump

how much was it?

fuc off capitalism enforcer

bump

Sup guys

I just acquired a shitton of records from a friend. Problem is, I don't have a record player.

What is a good/decent record player I can get for around $200?

Along with these, got Stereolab - Peng! on CD

Discogs: discogs.com/user/Notelord43/collection?page=1&sort=added,desc&folder=0&limit=25

>yeah no
Califag detected

What edition of VU is this?

I mean, I just got a sealed metal cassette tape if it counts. For "cheap"

atlp120

Earth 2 is fucking horrible. 2 vinyl in 1 sleeve. what were they fucking thinking.

pathetic
meh
better

Was browsing around on the weekend and the store I was in had a record launch acoustic set thing going on. Ended up getting their album and some autographs afterward.

It's been a good week for my collection

Whoops

Part 1

And Part 2. Got the Mac DeMarco stuff at one of his concerts (Also sorry for the shitty camera, switched phones between these two).

>2017
>collect cds

I was too cheap to get Flotation Toy Warning's album on vinyl and the Mac stuff was impulse buys from his concert. Sue me.

The Doors-Soft Parade
Radiohead- Hail to the Thief
DJ Shadow Entroducing Boxset (I need to sell it)
The Residents- Mark of the Mole and vileness fats
Emerson Lake and Palmer- IN CONCERT, Best Of, EMERSON LAKE & POWELL, Works and Self-titled
Greg Lake - London 81
Gastr Del Sol -Camoufleur
Incredible String Band-The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter
Sunn O))) - Grimmrobe Demos
Stars of the Lid - Avec Laudenum
JON HASSELL BRIAN ENO - POSSIBLE MUSICS FOURTH WORLD VOL 1
Danny Paul Grody- In Search Of Light
Tarentel- Ghetto Beats on the Surface of the Sun
Sidney Robertson Cowell- Songs Of Aran, Gaelic Singing From The West Of Ireland (would sell)
Harmonic Cross- It is finished
and a bunch of Tangerine Dreams and Brian Eno that I don't feel like listing. These are just the things I've bought online and not at shows or stores

Are you me? I also have Works Vol. 1 and The Thoughts of Emerlist Davejack on the way from discogs.

no, but maybe we should be friends.

Ok

And this came today

I'm not sure if all these albums need to be on 2 discs of its just bloat/price inflation or smthn

hmmm, but GYBE don't sell music for JEWS?!

How the FUCK does someone find Spirit They've Vanished?

lmao

good to see he's over his "bluesman" phase too lol

u wanna fight buddy?

Discogs

r/vinylcollectors

commie scum

>anco
>2017

Howd I do Sup Forums?

>2017
>being a vinylcuck

have fun spending all that money on a shitty outdated product you hipster trash

Pure luck. I stumbled on one last year in a primarily dadrock record store.They didn't know what they had either so it wasn't expensive.

Future Days was reissued relatively recently, at the very least in Europe they have new copies wasting space in every record store

yes

Nice, I bought quaristice and a few more ae releases a few days ago too.

Is that PP original or VMP? Thinking of trading mine for the VMP one.

I'd go for it. The VMP one is super nice

these two came this week. still waiting on the Unesco collections of Greece, Hong Kong, and the "Memory of the People" compilation from, as well as a collection of shakuhachi music by Goro Yamaguchi from Auvidis Ethnic, the Balinese collection Music from the Morning of the World from Nonesuch Explorer, and a sangen collection by Akiko Nishigata from a "Living National Treasures" collection I'm curious about.
p. good

bump

>david sylvian

based, just picked up a copy of Manafon and I can't wait until it shows up. I just need Gone to Earth and I'll have all of his works on vinyl (minus Alchemy, which was cassette-only; not counting the bootleg copy, and Dead Bees on Cake, which has no vinyl pressing and irritates me greatly because of the fact it doesn't have one yet)

About to drop the cash on Uchuu Nippon Segataya on Discogs eventually
It's not that expensive compared to the original price

Some dipshit got me put on the Contributor Improvement Program and no one votes on submissions so I'm stuck on it.

Waiting for:
David Sylvian - Manafon (--/1200 copies)
Destroyer - Ken (Deluxe, with 7")

Thinking about picking up: the new King Crimson box set. The era between Court and Larks is probably the most interesting period in Crimson history and has three albums that are among its best, with Island perhaps being one of their best and most underrated. Plus, the Islands-era lineup worked better in a live setting rather than in the confinement of a studio.

Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band - Lick My Decals Off, Baby (WLP, unplayed)

They can still get warped tho

and I forgot to post my discogs (who even cares)
discogs.com/user/BookofGenesis/collection?layout=med

Really need to pick up The Fragile reissue

Forgot to add on "waiting for": the Futurama reissue by Supercar. All of their albums except for OOKeah!! and OOYeah!! are getting reissued for their 20th anniversary. Three Out Change!! comes out on the 25th, while Jump Up and Futurama comes out on December 20th. Highvision and Answer will be reissued in 2018.

Also, picked up the limited (to 200 copies) reissue of Kayo Dot's Choirs of the Eye, which doesn't come out until December as well. The reissue is still available, but the 200 copies have differences in cover art and whatnot.

>have fun spending all that money on a shitty outdated product you hipster trash

have fun being a waste of oxygen, faggot

I bought COlor by the NUmbers just to find EQ that would make my Crosley sound like PBHTAL's $10,000 setup.

damn

Kek

ur cute

Most recent.

why did you buy band's worst albums?

bump

great post

I got lucky because he lived near me and shipping is usually a fortune in Canada. 53$ CAD in total (record and shipping).

How much did you pay for that

>have fun being a waste of oxygen, faggot

i banged ur mom

>Billy Joel

>wahh I can’t coexist with people in different walks of life
Go protest Drumpf

bump

eBay

Wait till they reissue it on their own label. They've recently reissued Sung Tongs (originally from FatCat) so it gives me hope on STV too

Anyone get their copy of Floral Shoppe yet?

kys