You will never cum as hard or as intensely as you will when your woman does this to you

You will never cum as hard or as intensely as you will when your woman does this to you.

Yup

But it is still fucking gay

How, prove it to me?

so is jerking your cock, faggot

You dont know what gay is do you user

Not understanding homosexuality.

Where the fuck is his balls?

Youre all fucking gay if you believe that taking it in the ass in any way isnt homosexual

MOOOOOOOI

why is it homosexual to you, honest question. What aspect of anal masturbation is equivalent to homosexuality.

thats why I do it in special occasions

Yup. One of my most relieving orgasms was the first time my wife massaged my prostate while jerking me. It was like a spiritual revelation. Now she fucks me with a strap on and I unload crazy orgasms.

Gay but I'm touching my own body. Its the cost of draining my balls and the seen in my prostate. Clearing my prostate fluids off the first time made me feel clean off cancer. I want to come from my prostate so I'm dry I do not want to hold my prostate fluids more than 1 year old.

It is very spiritual and deep.

Dreamy.

How did this happen to you?

Nothing is as effeminate, submissive, and weak as being a whipped dog who has to ask his religious masters if it's ok to stick his little ding-dong into scary bad place.

Fuck that, I can't concentrate if a bitch tries to put something in my ass. Instant boner killer.

My wife suggested she use her rabbit on me once. I came buckets and the rest is history.

It takes practice.

Hardest orgasms in my life.