Cancelled after 1 season

>cancelled after 1 season
>"groundbreaking"

Never forget. RIP in peace.

hahahahahahahahha

lel
I had no idea this existed

Spoiler she's throwing a no-hitter in the 9th and tears her UCL on a bunt play

>UCL? uterus? Nigga had a deeper voice than half the guys, thats like lebron tearing his appendix, never was gonna use it anyway.

so all we need now is ESPN 6 to be canceled

I hope they keep ESPN 8

>One season

Career-ending pregnancy?

If I wanted to watch pretend baseball, I'd watch the actual Padres

Pilot:
>Ginny Baker becomes the first woman to play in Major League Baseball when she is called up from the minor leagues. Her first start is a disaster, with Ginny throwing just ten pitches, all balls, and not recording an out. After the owner forces the team's manager to keep her on, Ginny receives inspiration from both her father and the team's catcher and records the win in her second start.

WE

Is that Kima from The Wire?

>not making her a GOAT knuckleballer on an AL team to keep it semi realistic

This desu

the gangbang scene is what got this show canned

i never watched this shitshow but i'd put money this chicks character was gay

>first female pitcher
>plays for a NL team
>that means she has to bat
>never had to bat in the two episodes I watched

That's why I fukken dropped it.

>feminism
>gender equality
>black lives matter
>baseball
lmao who was the genius behind this?

Underrated post

Yes, she was written out after the first episode because she's a terrible actress.

woah racist, reported

>list a bunch of things i don't like
>lol, who created such silliness

Reality.

why are you such a faggot?

Wow, sick burn. I'm crying RL now. You showed me. 10/10.

havent had a good sports how in a long time

Makes sense that it was cancelled after 1 season. What could you possibly add to make it go longer?

There is no place in sports for women. I know girls who would rather the Jays keep some players because they're cute or make the occasional diving catch than blow up the team for a rebuild after blowing the ALCS back to back

>RIP in peace

You are aware that RIP stands for Rest In Peace? You've basically said "Rest in peace in peace"

Pretty much this. The pilot was rigged with MUH FEELS but the show got stupid starting with the very next episode. Throwing in a twist at the end of the pilot will make people come back for a few weeks, but eventually you need actual content.

>the only women i know are shallow and vapid
Sad.

Is not even about "things I don't like", the people that watches baseball is mostly rednecks that don't care about black people, and black people don't really care about baseball, it is a terrible combination.

you can't argue with a meme.

That's the joke you mongoloid

This 100%.

The concept of the first women player in MLB is all fine and dandy but how do you turn that into multiple seasons?

>not knowing RIP stands for Resist Inseminate Pepperoni

sad

Who was the sexist racist that tried to get on base against her?

>the only women I know are men
Fag

She gets DFAd for getting pregnant then claimed by the Yankees to become their star setup man and goes on to win an eries while her effeminate boyfriend raises their biracial daughter

>anyone on The Wire
>terrible

>black lives matter
>gender equality
>reality
lmao

I see what you're saying, and while the acting on The Wire was great, I've seen Keemah in other things since then and it's not good.

>spanish tears

Checked her IMDB page. She hasn't done shit since.

>Romania 2.0 speaks

The real problem was they made her a pitcher. If they made her a shortstop who had a .300 average or something, I would've bought it more.

Oh this already happened. Literally haven't heard about it since people laughed at the idea.

Pitcher can work, but they put her in the NL, which means the creators of the show don't even follow baseball.

You're right, she wasn't on this show, my bad. It was Luke Cage where they bounced her after an episode or two and replaced her with someone who could act.

>the most athletic position on the team
C'mon man. Pitcher is the only one that is even remotely realistic, still will never come close to happening in out lifetimes

>women in men's league
>realistic

lel

>groundbreaking
in what way?

Isn't that the case for most people on The Wire not named Michael K. Williams?

The Jews

Everyone knew this was getting cancelled, who the hell makes a sports show aimed at women

rates dropped through the floor

>its a Spain thinks its white episode

Talk about a curve ball. That finale was way out in left field.

Hmm.
>Pinnacle of Athleticism for Women, but compared to men she's about below-average.
>Put in Middle Infield to hide her lack of power better.
>Has to bat in a gritty David Eckstein/Mark Loretta way, bleeding pitch counts, making shallow drives into the outfield and hustling the basepaths every damn time.
>Has a range comparable to Derek Jeter on his last legs, making her defensive work look more like kamikaze desperation but this can drive interest, especially if she can still make plays despite it all.
>Still needs the collective internal force of Five Jackie Robinsons in the intangibles department.

Whiter than the USA for sure

>I remember watching Playmakers on ESPN
Show was fucking awesome until that show got cancelled in one season because the NFL was asshurt about how it portrays in football and ESPN had deal with them in Sunday Night Football.

Great potential of a series

>groundbreaking
I didn't even know it premiered

>claimed by the Yankees to become their star setup man
>star setup man
>setup man
>man

She was on burn notice but men I do not remember her. Burn Notice was pretty ok for a season of 2.

Bunk is pretty good on suits.

>no Idis Elba

also this. Espn actually pre2005 was good at making original shows. Dont forget how great Cheap Seats was. Also thought Dont stump the schaub was fun

but spain is very white

Every actor on that show was golden, even Keemah was good on it; in terms of non-Wire shows they're all great except Kima, Avon and Marlo.

>ywn get a chance to stump the schwab

ayy lmao

ok Norm you've had your fun