Post whatever you want

Post whatever you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
youtube.com/watch?v=EyajHGLJnAc&index=35&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0ScYz9sNaQk
youtu.be/qlPnzq3wWn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4bm-91Wq4&index=34&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtu.be/SPmIcSesepk
youtube.com/watch?v=R1R4jbnd10I
youtube.com/watch?v=QN4tPpJngyM
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk&index=53&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca9OX9tFeEs
youtube.com/watch?v=BORF1yCo9oI&index=49&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=JWiDauyEDv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So long as it's s/fur, right?

And music/good clips to watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw

youtube.com/watch?v=EyajHGLJnAc&index=35&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Snake tits

⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠿̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠏̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠲̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠺̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠑̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠑̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠁̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠞̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠭̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠲̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠽̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠙̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠕̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠝̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠄̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠞̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠓̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠢̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠋̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠕̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠕̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠙̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠷̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠽̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠗̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠪̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠝

Basically been the theme of the last three threads.

I'm not listening to music, just some ASMR/Buddhist lectures.

youtu.be/fc-DgRO1SrQ

>Post whatever you want

so... s/fur thread eh?

⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠠⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠠⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠠⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠠⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠠̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆

t-t-t-t-TRIIIIPPPPSSSS

Did you see the radiokorps march?

That video is originally from this song I'm pretty sure

youtube.com/watch?v=0ScYz9sNaQk

yes op is a faggola what else is new
youtu.be/qlPnzq3wWn4

Is this about an alien invasion? I've had dreams like this but a bit more disturbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4bm-91Wq4&index=34&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√ ⠠√√√√√√√√√√√√

youtu.be/SPmIcSesepk

Who wants to play a game?

youtube.com/watch?v=R1R4jbnd10I

I think it's the same guy, the drawing seems to be the same.
It's about the interaction between human and computers/technology.
You had dream like that?
Lucky you!

>Type O Negative
I love you. I've had a serious man crush on Peter Steele for years, he is so hot. The absolute epitome of masculinity, and I'm not even into that.

Damn this picture had me confused for a minute.

So like, do you ever get lava farts? Serious question. Those hot and burning farts. They're the worst.

Nope. Probably because I'm almost anorexic and eat nothing to cause it, but it doesn't sound pleasant, so I'm glad I don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=QN4tPpJngyM

Ah, well shit :/

oh yea whys that? Just how they were positioned? She is piggyback hugging hehe.

Meh no ferals.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

Yeah about some Gray god trying to separate different kinds of people and animals. Just crazy stuff. I wish I had weed.

Yeah you're right. After re-watching those videos I can say they are not similar at all lol I need to go to bed I'm tired as fuck

you have problems

He literally does. I like feral and all, but that guy is actually insane and delusional. Actual dog rapist.

You fap to cartoon animals.

Also non ferals just isn't hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk&index=53&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

I wish I had too!
Tired af too, but I work so I will sleep later then.

I just threw up in my mouth a bit

See above. you get no pass for Cowboy bebop

idk user sounds like you're pretty into that. I just love Steele's voice. Been listening to the bloody kisses album for years. It's also their only album I'll listen to. Also I think I might be able to say Glen Danzig is manlier then Peter Steele. Have you seen those chops man? He's also smart as fuck and very well read.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca9OX9tFeEs

⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆ ⠛̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̰̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆

Yeah for a minute I though she had no arms but I figured it out

Surprisingly calm song.

youtube.com/watch?v=BORF1yCo9oI&index=49&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Alright, here is a first run, no post effects of my new model. Looking for a name for her. My tiger model is zoe. Any suggestions?

Yeet

>tfw no furry qt 3.14 gf to cuddle with and keep warm on cold winter nights

This one's awesome

Face looks like Caveira from rainbow six siege. Make her face look less like a skull.

Plenty of dogs at the shelter.

I'm back. I re-told the story I told Sunday night here:
As I said, Kaiser and I did stuff yesterday, wanna me to tell it?

give her animal or anime eyes. the realistic human eyes are creepy

Actually kys

Sets me on fire, she sets me on fire, sets me on fire.
Ah damn it, now I'm never going to stop listening to Type O Negative. I love them like a 90's goth girl.

Actually no, I like femininity. But he had the voice of God himself. I first listened to October Rust a few years ago, and immediately fell in love. It's a masterpiece, I could listen to it endlessly. It really brings out the melodramatic femininity in me, and I even cried after listening to Love You to Death a few days ago because it pulled at my heartstrings pretty good when I was really depressed about the woman I love.

NNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEE I'M DONE

PEACE OUT THIS WEEKS S/FUR THREADS ARE DEAD TO ME

Okay

Eyes are fine. Colors look like a skull that's all. No black around the eyes might be better.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWiDauyEDv0

God, Green Man makes me feel euphoric every time I listen to it. Literally no other song in the world can make me feel as good and happy as this one.

yes please!

Also really fun song to play on the drums

Alrighty, the rest was pretty fast because I have it stored to re-tell. This one is gonna be fresh so gotta give me a few minuets.