Why, Disney, Why? Do not use freaking MS Paint!

Why, Disney, Why? Do not use freaking MS Paint!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1071148/19c0cf11aa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trash
worse than moeshit

wft is this. whats wrong with the western cartoons.

I don't know.
>tfw live in small duchy

Still waaay better than an*me

i think those who have made this think the same thing as you and generalize it the way so they can produce this shit without shame. moeshit is garbage, but ignoring it as a whole is wrong as long as you are a creator. they cant do critical thinking anymore.

i know a little about it but maybe because of flash crap and egoistic hipster elitism and outsourcing going too far.

I think this is Disney Canada. All of their cartoons look like sluts.

why the tripcode?
its not even cheeky

star is the only cartoon waifu that looks moe.

looks like bootleg doraemon

how old are you that you are still fucking watching cartoons ? in fucking liechstenstein no less, you should be doing something serious with all that free time and money you have like starting a business

>pretending you're not into moeshit yourself
You're not fooling anyway, Jackie Chan.

This feminized garbage is the reason why boys can't even be boys anymore in today's society. Back in my day we watched cartoons about burly men going into wars.

>brazil
You mean King Kong?

yeah what happened to shows likex-MEN and MEN in black or spiderMAN

Nigga when I was small I watched planet of the apes and played donkey kong country, I started believing I was a monkey I even went to school running on all fours making monkey noises. Not even memeing that was a thing that happened.

i dont hate anime but hate moeshit. cute girls are ok, i love serious experiments lain, but i cant stand modern loli crap and sitcom-ish high school stories. its just boring as hell. but anyway, this shit looks worse than moeshit.

They're being milked into infinity its not even enjoyable anymore.

Shut the fuck up fried nuked inbred island korean.

Your intentions are fucking transparent, Akira. You're an english teacher shitting on anime to make weeabos butthurt.

exhentai.org/g/1071148/19c0cf11aa/

that aint even the most attractive grill in the show

>still watching disney

what's the average age of int again? 16-18?

im NOT an english teacher.

Sup Forums is a bunch of edgelords who manage to hate anime, just like you. such defenders who are tolerant to obvious garbage like this just give the hipsters the wrong idea.

Fuck off, Star is love, Star is life.

FUCK ANIME.

lolicon is fine btw.

Lalaloopsy is superior

Srsly zitto animale, Don't insult american animation, Especially Star vs. the forces of the evil

Star butterfly is only qt 'wife' who deserves my love, also American animation promotes love amd cosmopolitanism unlike shitty anime made in Japan.

While Japanese anime is obsessed with 'muh moe!!!loli!!!!', Americans are doing their work with a vocation.

You can insult anything made in korea, But never insult american animation.

this is pretty good.

Liechtenstein animation:
404 NOT FOUND
The requested file directory was not found on server.

Fuckin Leichtenstein
Who live Leichtenstein?
how many people are there? a dozen?

>lolicon is fine btw.
then all anime is fine, you dofus

why i cant criticize american cartoons. is it just because japan makes anime. what an illogical thing to say.

>American animation promotes love amd cosmopolitanism
eh? sounds like religious bullshit.