Ask a Schizophrenic anything

Ask a Schizophrenic anything.
I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

I know you are but what am I?

How bad do you have it?

Do you like your life?

What's your favorite color?

>I know you are but what am I?
A goat with the mind of a toad and the body of a snake.
>How bad do you have it?
It varies from day to day, but on average it's pretty manageable.
Like 6/10?

Whats the hardest part of be Schizophrenic? Greetings from mx!!

>Do you like your life?
Hmm.. Yes and no.
>What's your favorite color?
Green.

What do you fear the most?

Are you on meds? If so how well do they work? If not why?

How does it feel to have an schizo episode?, like do you try to fight it or it consumes you

Did you know something was up before you were diagnosed or did it come as a surprise?

Have you ever worn girls panties or a dress?

>Whats the hardest part of be Schizophrenic?
Feeling like I have zero control.
>Greetings from mx!!
Mexico?
>What do you fear the most?
Hmm, fear...?
Fear...
I don't really get that one. I get anxiety, but not fear.
>Are you on meds?
Negatory.
>If not why?
I dislike the notion of relying on medication. I don't take medication for anything at all.

I experienced schizophrenic episodes during puberty, like 11-16 years of age
Mental illness runs in my family, should I worry about it resurfacing?

Are you usually aware that the shit you experience isn't real? Or do you believe it?

Do people treat you differently when they find out about your condition?

Bruh?!

>How does it feel to have an schizo episode?
To put it into relatable terms; it feels like a dream. Everything real feels fake and everything fake feels real.
You know when you wake up and can't tell if the dream you had was real or not? Exactly like that.
>like do you try to fight it or it consumes you
I don't fight it, but I don't let it take over completely.
>Did you know something was up before you were diagnosed
Yes, I knew something was up. I've always been off. But I didn't know exactly what was wrong.
>Have you ever worn girls panties or a dress?
When I was around 13 my friend's older sister asked if she could put one of her dresses on me. So I obliged.

Why are they looking at you OP? Dont you see them out your window? They see you.

Why aren't there ever enough cute red pandas?

Don't do any drugs including weed and keep drinking to as low as possible. Str8 edge if you can and be careful about breaking up. Could send you into a psychosis if you were too attached.

>should I worry about it resurfacing?
It's pretty unlike to resurface if it hasn't thus far. (depending on how long it's been).

You may get episodes every now and then. It's something you should keep an eye out for.
>Are you usually aware that the shit you experience isn't real?
I know it isn't real. But I still believe that it is real.
>Do people treat you differently when they find out about your condition?
I don't tell anyone about it.
>Bruh?!
Wat
>Why are they looking at you OP?
Cause they want to?
>Dont you see them out your window?
I have a set of blinds, two curtains and a cover over my window. They don't see shit.

I remember you from last year.
It was a good year for you?

>Why aren't there ever enough cute red pandas?
Are you trying to say that red pandas are ugly?
>I remember you from last year.
Hello again, user.
>It was a good year for you?
Not really.

Have you tried fucking the things you see. Ever since I was a child I would run at things I'm scared of naked and ready to rape it.

who's your waifu?

Guess I'm living on the edge then, better take it easy

>Have you tried fucking the things you see.
I don't really fuck with them, but I do interact with them if it'll allow it.
>who's your waifu?
Who do you think?

That is where you are very wrong because they see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see.They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. They see. THEY SEE

No, it is just that with how cute red pandas are, we need more of them on earth.

Diagnosed Schizo here. This is bullshit.

Why are you preten- Attention.

Fucking sissies, and pretending to have medical disorders, fuck off.

>That is where you are very wrong because they see. They see. They see. They see.
Do they have xray vision?
That's pretty cool.
>we need more of them on earth.
Yes, we do. Someone needs to corral a bunch of them together and make them all fuck.

Person isn’t really schizophrenic. I added them a few months back around Christmas and talked to them for a couple of weeks. More likely they’re just narcissistic.

>Diagnosed Schizo here. This is bullshit.
>You're different than me, therefore this is bullshit!

You've been called out. Don't back away now with your pathetic attempts to psychoanalyze because that's exactly what an attention seeker does.

Fuck off.

Not OP but that’s a terrible ad hominem

does my arsen look fatter in denim or jogging bottoms?

not OP but do you even know what's an ad hominem?

>I added them a few months back around Christmas
This is false. I started making threads again on the 12th of this month.
>talked to them for a couple of weeks.
Also false.
>narcissistic.
Probably.
>You've been called out.
"You're pretending!" isn't being called out.
>Don't back away now with your pathetic attempts to psychoanalyze
There's nothing to psychoanalyse. All that was said is "you're fake!"
>Not OP but that’s a terrible ad hominem
Do you even know what an ad hominem is...
>does my arsen look fatter in denim or jogging bottoms?
Joggers, obviously.

Oh my bad. It was September. Here’s the thread, faggot. Your discord was shit. What else do you lie about?

>Oh my bad. It was September.
There's a huge difference between September and "around Christmas".
>Your discord was shit.
Never said it wasn't. It's literally a bunch of Sup Forumstards, did you actually expect it to be GOOD?
>What else do you lie about?
I lie about everything, clearly. Green isn't even my favorite color.

How about October, is that better for you? Or was someone else posing as you?

can you feel their eyes on you while they are watching you tru the ac vent?

>How about October, is that better for you?
Still miles off "around Christmas".
>Or was someone else posing as you?
I never said I didn't make threads. I said you're lying because I didn't make any AROUND CHRISTMAS. (maybe I did super early in December but I don't remember)
If you're referring to some time before Christmas, then I am wrong. Becuase I was making threads before then.
>can you feel their eyes on you while they are watching you tru the ac vent?
Yes, they smell like cotton candy.

>7 days from November
>1 month until Christmas isn’t near Christmas
Literally retarded

You are in coma, pls wake up

>Literally retarded
You're that faggot, Nothing, aren't you?
>You are in coma, pls wake up
We've had this conversation before, user. You're the one in a coma.
She wants you to wake up.

>You're that faggot, Nothing, aren't you?
AHAHA YOU ACTUALLY ARE HIM
I see you're still butthurt that literally everyone in the discord shit on you for being a normie, eh?

are you gonna killyourself?

>are you gonna killyourself?
Not anytime soon, what about you?

Are you american?

Are you artistic in any way?

>Are you american?
Yes, I am. I live in Florida, if that's your next question.
>Are you artistic in any way?
Yeah, kinda. I lack the skills to put it to use though.

How did it first start, sometimes when i'm sleeping i hear voices in the distance, so i'm kinda worried, one time i heard a kid crying for his dad in the groginess of going to sleep, then i heard a woman screaming "HURRT YOUU" it kind of freaked me out, every now and then i hear whispers of the sort when i'm sleeping.

I think my dad might be Schizophrenic can you tell me if these are signs?
1. he thinks people are watching him on his phone.
2. he at one point thought fbi are following him.
3. He once had us shut off the internet cause he thought someone was watching u through our technology.

Eh skills = practice. I feel like someone that has a mind like yours could create some cool shit.

>How did it first start
The first real signs I noticed were when I was around 17.
I would often have night terrors; I'd wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat swatting at some nonexistent bug or what have you.
Then I started having really vivid auditory hallucinations. Things like people climbing the chainlink fence outside my door. Or people trying to open the front door.
Then I started to have very vivid visual hallucinations. I would see bugs crawling on me, spiders hanging from the ceiling, snakes, dogs under my covers, dead animals in my house. Etc
>when i'm sleeping i hear voices in the distance
Is it only when you're in bed? That's fairly common if it is.

But if you're worried about it see a doctor. Don't ask some random dude on Sup Forums.
>I think my dad might be Schizophrenic can you tell me if these are signs?
Yeah, those are definitely some signs.
>I feel like someone that has a mind like yours could create some cool shit.
I lack the desire to actually do it though.
I mean, I want to do it. But... I don't..

You're from florida? Im in miami wanna fuck?

Dude i got goosebumps reading that, shit under the covers. Uh fuck that. Be strong Sup Forumsro

>You're from florida?
Yep.
>Im in miami wanna fuck? Dude i got goosebumps reading that, shit under the covers.
Yeah, it used to scare the living shit out of me.
>Be strong Sup Forumsro
Thanks, friend. It's not that bad anymore though. It's calmed down a lot.

Is it always scary engagements?

His schizo-user, its me psych-user. How are you today? Did you smoke that joint for me?

>Is it always scary engagements?
No, it used to be. They still happen occasionally, but it's moreso just random things. That don't make any sense.

Do you have a job?

Im assuming you're under alot of medication, what do u do for work/ can u make relationships work or is it too much trouble?

Or are you just a NEET disability faggot, who wants pity because his mind can't tell the difference between subconscious and reality.

>His schizo-user, its me psych-user.
Hello again, friend.
>How are you today?
I'm doing alright.
How goes the job hunt?
>Did you smoke that joint for me?
Haven't smoked since we last spoke. Got a job interview on the first.
>Do you have a job?
Nope, currently a neet. But I'm trying to find a job.

Im somewhat jealous

Do you see people who aren't there? Can you touch them?

Can you rape the imaginary women you see?

>Im assuming you're under alot of medication
You would be wrong in assuming that.
>what do u do for work/
Nothing currently, I've got a job interview on the first for the role of insurance salesperson.
>can u make relationships work or is it too much trouble?
Relationships as in, intimate relationships?
They're very difficult to work out. But it's possible if the other party is willing to be patient.
>who wants pity
I desire no pity. Just to talk with some anons and to kill some time. Maybe enlighten someone about what Schizo is.
>Im somewhat jealous
People say that quite a bit. You shouldn't be.
>Do you see people who aren't there?
Yes, but they're not very common. Mostly shadow people. The most common one is a very tall completely black figure who wears a trench coat and wears a cowboy-ish hat. He has no eyes and stands in doorways and just stares..
>Can you touch them?
No

>The most common one is a very tall completely black figure who wears a trench coat and wears a cowboy-ish hat. He has no eyes and stands in doorways and just stares..

Holy shit op thats fucken scary i was gonna go to sleep but fuck that i just turned all the lights on... I hope you get better bro...

Glad to hear it. I havent heard back from the places i sent my resume so in the meantime il be delivering pizzas to make ends meet. Glad to hear you are doing well. Ive hit somewhat of a rough patch and im absolutely indecisive on how to proceed.

Its prolly due to how a lot movies and tv make it look cool in some ways i guess. I dunno, i just feel like as an artist i would never have to go thru times where i feel uninspired.

>Holy shit op thats fucken scary
It's not too bad once you get used to it.
>i was gonna go to sleep
You should get some rest, user.
>I hope you get better bro...
Thanks, but it's not very likely.
>Ive hit somewhat of a rough patch
Sorry to hear that.
>and im absolutely indecisive on how to proceed.
You just gotta keep at it until the opportunity arises. Make sure you're in the position to see such a door open.
>i just feel like as an artist i would never have to go thru times where i feel uninspired.
That is very not true.
It's worse than being uninspired, you completely lose the will to do anything.

Why the loss of will?

Precisely. Which is why i plan on moving soon to somewhere where my services are needed. I love traveling and there is always a shortage of crisis-counselors in the US and abroad so i hope to move to florida or the american virgin islands or puerto rico and apply at fema or one of those organizations and help counsel victims of natural disasters. Itll pay like shit but il help alot of good people and get a chance to travel to some more scenic places within the US other than the unforgiving shithole of chicago and the midwest in general

>Why the loss of will?
I don't really know. Everything just feels so pointless and empty.
>Which is why i plan on moving soon to somewhere where my services are needed.
That's a pretty decent idea if you have the money for it. You could probably find a company to hire you before you even move.
>chance to travel to some more scenic places
Damn, that sounds pretty cushy. That's for sure a solid plan.

My friend in boca wants me to move in with her but idk. Moving in with a woman can only end in one or two ways, either my dick in her or some guys dick in her. Either way shes getting dick and im getting nothing outta this. So i think i outta just move somewhere else and find me a qt wifey without her gettin jealous about me and my friend.

Well enough about me. What kind of new job you got?

Hey buddy... good luck w the interview...

I might not be able to relate to the schizo part but i can relate to pointless and empty :D

>My friend in boca wants me to move in with her but idk.
You could do it just as a starting place to save money while you get your shit sorted out, no?
>What kind of new job you got?
Well, I don't got it yet.
But it's an interview for Insurance Sales. Pretty decent pay plus commission.
>Hey buddy...
Hey, friendo.
>good luck w the interview...
Thanks. I would have had a job from my last interview, but I failed my piss test..
>but i can relate to pointless and empty :D
It's not quite the same as depression. But, pretty close.
I'm assuming you're referring to depression.

What are your thoughts on Diogenes' cynic philosophy teachings?

Ya i was. Ever seen the movie A Beautiful Mind?

>What are your thoughts on Diogenes' cynic philosophy teachings?
I'm not super well versed in the cynical philosophy. There's obviously some merit to it. The idea of cynicism is what drives the majority of capitalism.
It's deeply rooted in us. We're out to protect, and better ourselves. If one should step in the way they shall be cast into the river to drown. Survival of the fittest, and all.
Like I said, I'm not super well versed in his teachings, though. That's just my rough understanding of it.
>Ever seen the movie A Beautiful Mind?
Yes, I have quite a few times. It's a good one.

You've answered truthfully.
No, Cynical philosophy is 360deg far off, anti-materialistic.
Cynic is directly borrowed from the Greek word for "dog" for two reasons which one is
"i'm a dog, i bite(they meant what we here do) my friends, to save them from harm".
It's quite beautiful subjectively, humanly true.

yeah i guess. Idk theres just too many feelings about it i just dont need that kind of drama. Sometimes it’s necessary to burn bridges. And who knows, maybe il see her once or twice a year.

Insurance sales is a great job but i heard it can be stressful. Its hard starting out because your best buyers will be those who bought from you previously and most insurance salespeople start by calling their family and friends.and selling them insurance. I wish you the best of luck, friend.

>No, Cynical philosophy is 360deg far off, anti-materialistic.
Yes, yes. My wording was a little bit off.

Diogenes was a cynic and rejected all of the ingrained things I mentioned.
What I was saying is that those things are the driving force of capitalism and they've been hardwired in us for thousands upon thousands of years.

I guess I was more speaking to what Cynicism opposes rather than Cynicism itself. But my point still stands.
>Idk theres just too many feelings about it i just dont need that kind of drama.
That's a good point. That's the last thing you need whilst trying to settle in a new area.
>Insurance sales is a great job but i heard it can be stressful.
I want something stressful. Something to keep me on edge, you know? I feel I've become too complacent.
>Its hard starting out
Yeah, that's what I've heard and read as well. I want that challenge.
>I wish you the best of luck, friend.
Thanks, I hope it works out.

Oh, i guess i didn't focused enough on your reply and didn't read it thoroughly because excitement.
You beautiful faggot.

>Oh, i guess i didn't focused enough
It's also somewhat my fault for speaking like a retard.
>You beautiful faggot.
Aw, how sweet.