What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=By86PcLufOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me about it. Can you imagine being for illegal immigration?

Lots of stuff, but mostly just gas. We are a gassy nation. I think it's all of the fast food.

What the fuck is wrong with eurofags being obsessed with us? Go back to sipping tea and sucking arab dick.

Liberals.

Ammosexuals

look at that hideous retard

imagine being so angry with reality that you voted for that

To be fair, he did actually lose the popular vote.

Just enjoying lower taxes and a raise at work and a 1k bonus

Save that bonus for when the economy goes tits up, you're gonna need it

LOL what's wrong with you?

That's not the vote that counts and still nearly half voted for him. I'll vote for him again in 2020

Nope, still lost the popular vote by 3 million.

>it was nearly half though

What was it like 6 percent?

>it's not the vote that counts
He didn't say it was, just that the majority voted against him

Nearly half minus 3 million

Gas is almost $3 ...companies laying people off left and right, nuclear powers pissed the fuck off at us Including the Saudi's , add Syria to the long list of countries we are attacking, Russia is getting fed up along with China ...middle class and the poor taxes are going up and the housing market is shit ...I can go on and on but i don't feel like laying the truth out for your Trumpet sheep ....is not worth typing and you're not worth trying to educate with fact and truth

Barely a majority, Trump has a good chance of winning again in 2020 since most of his voters are happy with him so far.

He's a loser in the popular vote and a loser in life.

He won the states he needed, he'll win again in the end like he always does.

You're right, but I think it goes deeper to that end than you've ever dreamt

He's a thin skinned cuck with a fragile ego

wtf is wrong with the rest of the world?

Bush had a shoe thrown at him and he laughed it off and trump can't even take the slightest criticism from the big ol meanies in the media. He just shits his pants while he screams "fake news". Boo fucking hoo. What a punk pussy bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=By86PcLufOU

i know we almost elected a criminal

Exactly

You mean fake news, whatever he is doing is clearly working.

Oh gosh gas is so expensive! Fuckin poor fag. What a dumb thing to complain about.

>doesnt know the difference between private property and personal property

Oh please, this is still Obama's economy, wait until the tax cuts and deregulation work their way into the system. Then it all goes to shit. You can't cut taxes, and boost military spending while allowing the financial sector to work the same magic that caused the 2008 crash.

>muh popular vote
Man stfu already. You lost. Seriously. Move on loser. Look at the map of all the states he won. I guess only commiefornia matters huh? And jew york. This petty argument more than a year later only shows that you're still bumsore, libtarded and have no idea about politics.

California and New York have the most people, so yeah, they do count more.

Angry Liberal alert

>doesn't know how to reply to a post on 4chin

>shill confirmed

Closeted homosexual trump supporter alert!

>they do count more
Trump is the pres.. Sooo I guess you're wrong. Liberals dont matter.

It became a melting pot of shit.

The belt also has too many inbreds.

And I'm sure you'd be saying the same exact thing if Hillary won the electoral college and lost the popular vote, wouldn't you.

Grow up, Little girl.

But thats not how it played out, did it buddy?
Trump won. And your whining isnt gonna change jack shit about it

I love how you already know you'll vote for him in 2020, despite how he performs the next three years. It shows that you aren't a thinking person at all.

Their own First Lady was an illegal immigrant!
That makes little Barron an anchor baby. And the MAGAttes are soooo proud of both!

Oh I know you can't change, I just like pointing out that he lost to overly sensitive trump supporters. Tends to make them get their panties in a twist because they know he lost.

I'm the same as that guy. I will vote for him in 2020. Merely to piss off libtards and sjw's. No other reason.

"The poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires"

Pretty much that.

>is the president
>lost
Liberal education

If you think anyone here gives a fuck about about water sports you're truly lost friend.

Well the majority of us aren't total retards. Sadly you don't need a majority to be elected el presidente

He only won using a system created by wealthy land owners because they didn't trust the poors, you know, people like you.

yes, the places where no one lives prefer trump. maybe that's the reason no one wants to live there. they're full of mongs

And? He will win again. Try actually doing something about it. Oh wait, you can't do shit except cry on the internet lol. Stay mad liberal.

He was using any port in the storm, just as he has done his entire useless life.

So
much
winning.

Sugar

stay mad

there's a reason for the term "dumb blonde"

He won't win again, people will get tired of his lies and bullshit. He's like new kids on the block. Sure he was popular for awhile, but it's only a matter of time before people start making jokes about all of the semen is his stomach.

Stay mad kid

So vets really do love Trump.

Good to know.

Fearless Leader is smart!
He proved it with his outstanding test score.

Your misogyny is noted.

Trumpets are getting destroyed ITT

Come on, step up your game

They're traps.

Nappy headed ho vs dumb blonde. Glad to see racism still on the rise in Sup Forums

>Trump is an idiot!
>We keep losing to Trump!

Too much Hollywood ingestion.

The alt-reich can't meme.

>knowing the difference between legal and illegal