I keep cumming to the thought of my girlfriends mom taking advantage of her and fucking her every night...

I keep cumming to the thought of my girlfriends mom taking advantage of her and fucking her every night. Don’t know what it means but damn it’s so fucking hot. Pic Related girlfriends tits

idk but post more of gf

Post mom pics

Lel she gr8 ain’t she?

post some ass of her dude nice bod

I still fap to the thought of my ex's sociopathic sister sexually abusing both my ex and her niece. I'd probably bring the mom into the fantasy if she was hot at all.

you're normal OP.

Alright that sounds fucking hot
Glad to know I’m a normal fag

yep. And possible, too.

The fantasy started after I found out the sister helped her bf rape another girl. She tried to hit on me more than once. I could have made it happen.

too much of a moralfag to do it, though, so instead I fap to what might have happened.

Don’t have any booty pics, we just started dating and she doesn’t really send those, sorry user

I like to think of my girlfriend sending me nudes, then her mom comes in and starts fingering her and calling her “my little slut” while my girlfriend is all submissive saying “yes mommy” a lot and I just turn to diamonds man

MOARRRR (BTW ANY MOM PICS/FACE OF EITHER?)

Your gf fucking sucks at talking sexy. The emojis and the way she types is a complete turn off.

Nah, sorry user. Don’t wanna get caught here haha

>L, my wife, has abnormal relationship with her mother
>act more like sisters than mother/daughter
>mostly just led to intense fighting in L's teens that they're still trying to recover from
>L's mom is extremely close with me and we talk about sex sometimes
>pretty sure she gets a rush out of it
>confesses that she used to sometimes talk dirty about L while riding her boyfriend's dick when she wanted to treat him to something extra dirty
>press her into sharing some details and she shares, but tells me not to tell L about it
>tell L about it anyway, because I know she won't care
>she plays it off, but she starts getting turned on the more I spill
>now sometimes I'll fuck her from behind while growling into her ear about the dirty things I'm going to force her and her mother to do to each other
>hardest I've ever seen her cum
It's sad to think there are people out there who can't even find a girl who'll suck their dick.

dump sir

Fucking hell, user. I kinda want to tell her now to see if she’ll be just as into the idea. Probably not to actually fuck her mom but to help me out with my fantasy. Damn that sounds so fucking nice...

Here's my gf, what do you think?

>Update
nice

Pretty sexy, user! Not gonna lie! Similar body type to mine!

Nice here's more. How long you've been dating her. I've been with her for a year and a bit

Only for like 4 months! She’s got a small but curvy body type and it’s the first girl I’ve had sex with of that kinda frame and I fucking love it

Holy shit dude, her tits are amazing!

More plz

Nice she's hot! Wanna trade on Kik? We can talk more about our girls there. If you're interested?

Thanks, so nice to suck on. She wants to get them pierced but I told her I don’t wanna feel like I’m sucking on nickels or some shit

Damn, your girl is so damn sexy! Let me download Kik gimme a few minutes.

Yeah dont, 99% sure that she will you are disgusting

Cool my user is The_25th_Bam

Op still here?

The 25th bam? Tower of god??

Yeah bro! Someone finally caught the reference

would i be able to add you guys on kik too? only have softcore stuff and no nudes, but your ladies are hot asf and i would love to see more/ possible tribute them. kik is

clickpele

if interested

add me on kik to swap gf pics also stole some pics from sis phone

whatevermanman

Is her name Zoie?