Gf has one of these

Gf has one of these
Should I feel inferior or am I retarted?

Why not both?

thoughts pls?

It depends, can she insert it balls deep?

idk
I was using it on her slowly and she says "you can go harder it'll just make me wetter"
I did it for a few seconds and said fuck it and started eating her out to make her cum instead
>never got it all the way in I don't think

No
I have a huge dildo.
my bf doesn't feel inferior.
Stop being so paranoid.=)

I was mostly thinking if she's used to a big ass vibrating cock mine would feel like a baby carrot after being 5.5"

You are inferior, regardless of wether she has toys or not.

Let that sink in.

Honestly, probably a bit. If she's using that that means she's not getting the satisfaction she needs from yours sorry bro. Just become a cuck before she cheats on you unknowingly

Sex is different from masturbating.
You should know that.

Sorry OP if she's not already fucking bigger dicks she's dreaming about it

Let me ask you this. If you had a woman in your life that you could fuck would you own a flesh light?

Think about it and you'll know de wae my brudda

she was single for a year and she got it out our first time together
>I couldn't keep erection because not super turned on by her at first/nerves
>she pulls this out and a smaller clit vibrator
>haven't had intercourse yet but oral once

I would never own a fleshlight and it's more accepted for females to have toys imo

seems like if a girl has no real dick in her life a dildo is acceptable

How long have u been dating? If you're not turned on by her why date her..

about a month
>she's a professor and has lots of money and a fat ass
>she's sweet and knows how to cook

>feeling inferior to an inanimate object

You're retarded. If you think your penis size is all that matters in a sexual relationship you're doubly retarded.

spoken like a true dicklet

This.. if you're under 6 inches you should be concerned

Incorrect. I'm a kino white meat clubber with a beautiful aesthetic uncut cock. It's just that I'm also an adult and know a few things wiser than a Sup Forumskid.

If you’re under 8 inches be worried.

using the word "dicklet" to make yourself feel superior.
A person who criticizes another mans size.
Usually Hiding something honey?

and i'm guessing you've never been in a relationship.

>mad small penors

keke

Me No
Last time i checked i don't have one.

>I would never own a fleshlight
What about one of these, then?

my fantasy

please fuck her for me my brudda
u must know de wey

>being this much of a faggot

Bro don't worry, girls masturbate alot. And very commonly have toys and devices regardless of whether they're in a relationship. It's about different types of pleasure. Don't be beta. Besides, the vibration part of that dildo is the more important part to women. Focus on communicating with her and also let her have her own sexual freedom as well.

>am I retarted?
yep

Stop listen to ppl who looks trap and masturbate every days.
Wife is the very hard choice u have to do in life, be wise and don't date whore or listen Sup Forums users.

I have gf and im thinking about getting one.We fuck all the time as we meet but want it when she is not aroud

No... Use it on urself

Eh, Don't worry about it. Masturbation is more and more normalized these days. Just get a fleshlight and join in. Hell, Get a bunch of toys and you two can use them on each other. Shame is just internalized social fear and nobody's going to lynch you for fucking silicone.