I have a dilemma. I like this girl. I like her a lot...

I have a dilemma. I like this girl. I like her a lot. But she's pretty big and I'd get a bit embarrassed introducing her as mine. But hanging with her, I think she's amazing and I creeped her before and saw those tits and they're incredible. All I wanted was to fuck her. Explode inside of her.
But once I blew my load, masturbating to the nudes I creeped, I couldn't imagine walking hand in hand with her and introducing to my friends. What to do, Sup Forums???

Pic related. It's her.

Looks aren't everything.
Also, just ask her to be fwb? Maybe she'd be down with that?

Stop being a fucking child, get over your insecurities, and if your friends can't accept who you like, fucking drop them. You have one life, guy. ONE FUCKING LIFE. Don't let no douche stop you from hitting that shit just because you're afraid they're gonna say some shit. Hit her for me, man. HIT HER FOR ME BRUDDA. GET DAT EBOLA, SON. SHOW HER DA WAE.

No but for real, follow that advice.

If you feel good with her and truly like her, what's the difference what other people think? They're not the ones going out with her.

My wife was around 100kg when I met her and she's managed to slim down to 70kg over three years. I just liked her from the beginning and weight wasn't an issue to me.

What kind of dog is that? Looks like a blue heeler/chihuahua mix.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I kind of feel that way, but something about me wants that "trophy girl", the one that others drool over. She's not that, but to me, she's beautiful. I'm a beta fag, creeped her undressing and took pics. Had to have something to masturbate to. But that only enraged my passion for her. Those tits are magnificent.

If you like her then go for her dude. You do what YOU want to do, who cares what your friends want. My first girlfriend was a big girl too. Very few gave me a hard time about it. If they did I would say ya I like big girls whats it to you. Go for it dude she's hit. Mark my words if you pass on her you WILL regret it

I sure hope you aren't white OP.

Otherwise i'd have to neck you in the comming race war.

I am.

For being a race mixer, that is.

I dunno if you've noticed dude, but her being fat is the least of your worries. She's also a nigger.

underrated post

Well that's pretty shitty of you.

You're kids wont even look like you. but whatever. Go ahead and waste your genes faggot.

*your

Post the nudes

I can't do that to her

make sure you go down on her, too. then hit it like there's no tomorrow

Not here alt right dude
Not here...

2nd. POST THE NUDES

>
can you post the pics bro

Shit son. I can only imagine that juicy brown booty grinding all over my wrinkle sack. I'd hit at that shit and tell all my fiends. And if they didn't like it I'd tell me in greater detail just to bug em

Look at it this way.

What do you value more?

What your friends may potentially think of you dating her (which you can't really know)?

Or the prospect of regularly fucking a woman you find beautiful? Maybe you will grow to like her personality even more.

I think that should be a no brainer.

So, your male. Whats the problem?

fuck. ok. it is Sup Forums. if dubs ask dubs get

Creeping them is the crime
Sharing them on an annonymous imageboard is merely as bad as littering
Plus it would help us influence our decisions

Which one you fuckin? The animal or the dog?

post n00ds

nudes?

nudes pls

the fuck is wrong with you faggot?

1. she not even that big
2. titties
3. You click with her
4. titties

Man fuck your friends opinions. At least IF they don't like her, you don't have to stress about them snatching her from your weak ass.

If you like how this girl is stop being a pussy and go get her. It's not like you're gonna have a lot of time for your friend's opinions when you're balls deep every day anyway.

Nudes are the only thing that will keep this thread alive
Sorry dude
Data Sup Forums

nudes???

Not here alt right dude
Not here...

Seriously? Dude just ask her out, who gives a fuck what other people think. Who's to say if you start dating some rail thin bimbo she won't gain a whole shit load of weight from sucking your cock and eating greasy shit. Weight can change

Post pls

Roll

thanks guys. I'm going to tell her how I feel and take a chance. Going to 404 thread in 3 mins. I'll honor the promise and post one of the nudes if dubs in 3 mins.

First off- that's the shit conundrum of male sex drive. Biologically you're not supposed to be around for babies and kids. Every part of your brain and all your hormones are set up for a hit and run. That being said- if she's talented or smart, and she displays that trait obviously, then you'll be fine holding hands out in public. (i.e. no ghetto shit at all. not one bit. speech patterns, the way she walks, her nails and hair. you get the drift)

Dubs pls

Just tell them the truth you suck her BBC

Thank you sir

Deliver OP

Checked op

saved

If he's a decent white guy and she is a nice independent black woman whats wrong with that?
Or do you prefer some white crackers to breed?

>introducing her as mine
kys

fuck yeah hit that shit

Why bother? Black domination is inevitable.

dude who gives a shit what your friends might think! you'll be the one getting the best toppie and tits! i'd say fuck the bitch and fuck yo friends

Wut

surprise. He's not a decent white guy. He came here to express his deep hidden racial issue ("dont want to be seen holding a niggers hand").

He also posted her nudes. He's terrrible. Hope she rejects you, OP

checked , also why not both hit the gym ?

If it bleeds we can kill it

Don't do it. I dated a girl I really liked in private, but in public I was beta as fuck and would rarely show any pda or show her off. It really got to her. If you can nut up and ignore your insecurities then go for it, otherwise you're just gonna end up hurting her

white alpha male here, ive been dating black girls all my life, have 2 mixed kids. stop being a bitch and worrying about what other people will say or think. thats what betas do. she has good hair, perfect complexion and hazel eyes. about a month in the gym and she`d be super bad. yur dumb! either man up or give me her # so i can show her whats up.

Fucking lost

thats the fuckin most incorrect chart ive ever seen on here. congrats on being an inbred faggot.

My dad is from Iran, my mom's from Sweden, i'm white, you're wrong.

okay

No, you are a dirty sandie.

Well, okay then hahah

im white and thats the most incorrect chart ive ever seen on here. congrats on being an inbred faggot

Don't listen to anyone here. The more I learn about history and science the more I think Persians might actually be the master race.

>Don't listen to anyone here.
>Says shit

where did nudes go?