Your thoughts on Space Cop?

your thoughts on Space Cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt9yAYt7Dyg
youtube.com/watch?v=YGjfO7iML5s
mega.nz/#!GpxXDA6D!4dvRxrsZZ6pyf8CyXmamAGx_rV2za2GcEa6RMLkFWRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolute dog shit. Got together with 4 other friends and we all agree'd that it was terrible.

It had maybe one good joke as I do remember laughing once but I don't remember what it was. Seriously, RLM may talk good stuff but they sure can't create a good movie.

>inb4 "its supposed to be bad"

Bad-good, yes. Not bad-bad.

I still think that Rich is the worst one over at RLM, yes even worse then fucking Jack...

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt9yAYt7Dyg

Agreed. Jack is like the dorky dad friend who makes dad jokes and wants to fit in, Rich is the fat annoying kid that they're forced to hang out with. Also, richs laugh is the most annoying laugh I've heard in a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=YGjfO7iML5s

People who intentionally try to emulate the "so bad its good" vibe ALWAYS fail and make terrible shit.

It just doesn't and will never work that way.

I WANT THAT JUICY RICH MEAT

Reddit Cuck Memeia

Give me $20 so I can buy a digital copy and watch it. Fucking RLM thinking people will pay ti see their shlock after they laugh about not paying to see Hollywood shlock. At least Hollywood puts hot girls into their movies. RLM has two fat dudes and a wimp.

Fucking shit. Worse than the avgn movie

It was fine. Not something I'd maybe spend almost three years busting my ass over, but Space Cop was fine.

It was maybe their best movie. Feeding Frenzy was kind of weak.

The Pre-Rec streams kind of changed how I view Rich. Dude is so fucking bitter and cynical that I feel bad for Jack trying to defend something.

Better than the Channel Awesome predeath-Jew Wario era crap and the AVGN movie.

complete garbage, they shouldn't criticize anymore movies every again. this is worse than anything adam sandler has ever produced

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:391f3d6d0036d4f77e1fc4d702640add2ca3d9b3&dn=Space.Cop.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264.DD2.0-FGT&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.trackerfix.com%3a80%2fannounce

i'm seeding atm

also here's the commentary

mega.nz/#!GpxXDA6D!4dvRxrsZZ6pyf8CyXmamAGx_rV2za2GcEa6RMLkFWRc

This.

In this case is specially infuriating because they know this, they have said it several times in HitB episodes. I don't know if they were trying to make a buck or just having fun but it didn't work for me.

I was surprised by this too desu.

One of the very few movies I haven't finish in recent years. It was plain and simply boring.

Glad I didn't pay for it.

>10.5G
no thanks