Daily reminder that Fox News is corporate propaganda

Daily reminder that Fox News is corporate propaganda

daily reminder that everything else is too

>b-b-but muh cnn is unbiased and trustworthy!

go to fags

cum to fag

>there's anyone on the planet who didn't already know this

kek

Fox News is actually the only news source that isn't shit propaganda and fake news shit -- they report the news that you need to hear -- not the shit you want to hear

shit tier news includes CNN, cuck NBC, CBS, ABC.ect

nigger

you're an idiot if you believe anything you see on MSM. Wake up doofus. Use YT or out of country news sites such as RT and al jazeera.

I remember the days when Fox was laughed at.. well they laughed at them so hard that they are now the best news network...

only network that actually is unbiased and tells the truth and faggots can't handle it.

>getting information from "news"
okay baby boomer log off the internet please, bye

>RT
>Al Jazeera

lol

>actually believeing one is true and the other is a lie
>not realizing they’re both into the same bullshit, just targeting different races
Okay guys lol

well i'm white so if they are targetting me then they are getting it right.. why the fuck would I be on the same boat as a faggot or nigger?

Corporate rock still sucks.
– bumper sticker from the 1980s

And all the others do too, faggot.

Those are pretty good in part because their biases are so obvious. (RT loves Donny Dummkopf for some reason.) Better still is Telesur. And Abby Martin is hot shit.

CNN is worse, they're fake news

> fox is fake news, pushing propaganda
> anons best defense is but cnn is fake news

As a total news-junkie, I can tell you, without question, Fox News gives you the most unbiased coverage of all the news services.

i read HuffPo, WaPo, Salon, NYT, The Hill, Daily Caller, Breitbart, The Intercept and The Drudge Report daily. I watch Fox News and MSNBC. No shit.

The reporting done by Fox is top notch. I'm not talking about the opinion people (Hannity, Carlson, etc.) - the work done by the likes of Bret Baier and Shepard Smith is unbiased as I've ever seen.

Conversely, if something happens that is even remotely pro Trump or pro Republican, you will see ZERO coverage of it on any of the other networks or news outlets.

Trump could personally invent the cure for cancer and the Washington Post would run another full page article about how Trump was letting Russian prostitutes pee on him in Moscow, with no mention of Trump saving all those kids in the Shriners Hospital ads.

So there ya go.

Propaganda and fake news is to different things, CNN is the one that actually get caught lying.