Comparing Muslims and Sup Forums

Sup Forums and muslims hates homosex
Sup Forums and muslims hates degenerate drugs
Sup Forums and muslims have nothing against killing sluts
Sup Forums and muslims are both very conservative
Sup Forums and muslims wants to marry underage lolis
Sup Forums and muslims would kill feminists and force women to be submissive

Why is bringing Islam to Europe and America such a bad thing? You both have common ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HIeG_0WfaJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Hudaybiyyah
nydailynews.com/news/crime/fresno-state-student-accused-sex-sheep-police-article-1.2012393
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/jizya.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/friends-with-jews-christians.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but mohammed was not the prophet, and allah is a superstition.

and you can't change that.

Comparing OP and faggot.

OP and faggot sucks cock.
OP and faggot is degenerate.
OP and faggot create stupid threads.

Why post on Sup Forums? You are a faggot anyway.

You forgot to add:
Sup Forums and muslims both would murder ateists.

>Iraq is under Muslim rule for 1500 years
>nothing of terrorism shit ever happened
>western-funded pseudo-islamic militia appears
>wrecks havoc all around

see that islam isn't the problem

It's one thing to have respect for Muslim countries like Iran and Syria, it's another entirely to want hordes of Muslims coming to Britain.

That is why you should embrace Shia.

BECAUSE THEY'RE UNCIVILLIZED BARBARIAN FUCKING SAVAGES THAT EAT SAND AND FUCK 6 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH GOAT FAGGOT GOD IS ONLY GOD ALLAH IS SMELLY FAGGOT FUCKING IDIOT

how does it feel to be even more irrelevant than poland

Hitler had no beef with us
>tfw arab nationalism dream is dead

If you keep shitposting like this we will invade you again with only 700 marines.

>muslims
>most retarded civilization the past 800 years
>poor
>leech off whites
>constantly bitch about whites
>muslim girls craving for black dicks
>professional street shitters
>inbred as fuck
>spend 3k€ to visit a fucking ugly cube in a desert
>believe the moon is split in half
>fuck goats and bitch about homos

Almost as degenerate as atheists if you ask me

you can also not be a degenerate while also not being a muslim you know
ICELAND YES

Nigger your nation is already invaded by Muslims. There is nothing you faggots can do without us.

I already convert in 2012 islam was right))

>mohammed came with islam
>lets follow another person

Cause I'm atheist. If I would believe in god, probably I would be muslim, as I'm an extremist

A man who become muslim becomes a brother a man who is slave to jews is a goy)) more people awaken to islam every year

>walaw karihah alkafirun

Meh.

>islam wages war on the entire western christian world for 1500 years
>nothing but terrorism shit happened
>some fucking frog doesn't know this
>proceeds to blame the western christian world for having to defend ourselves from muslims for 1500 years

How is constantly invading muslim nations defending yourself? Jesus can you not be this autistic.

The crusades were defensive wars. The Islamic faith has been at odds with western civilization since the moment it was conceived and it continues to this day. Say what you want about how our countries can use the problem to acquire some sort of profit, yes there are other reasons why western nations go there to fight them, but that doesn't mean we aren't fighting against a fucked up ideology that has hated us for 1500 years and counting. They can't stop giving us reasons to go there and give them all a pasting.

youtu.be/HIeG_0WfaJw

R A R E
also do you have a house or did it get blown up

>roman empire attacks early muslims
>muslims fight back and keep pushing them out of middle east and north africa
>centuries later some pope ask people to take back the holy land
>defensive war
lol its like ISIS attacking spain to retake andalusia and calling it a defensive war)))

>islam
>redpilled in any way
Kek seriously it will destroy our culture and it allows inbreeding pedophilia throwing acid at women beastiality rape and rape of young boys stoning and all other subhuman shit

L O L

The Romans are long gone you dumb faggot, meanwhile Muslims from countries all over the Islamic world are still attacking any non-muslim near them.

Jesus Christ this autistism. Man that shit you just wrote is the same excuse Hitler used in an attempt to conquer the Soviet Union. And we both know how that ended. No wonder your shitty nation is being so easily taken over.

>implying sunni dont follow another person than mohammed

Shia follow the heir of Mohammed, sunni follow a friend of Mohammed.

Then stay the fuck out of their land faggot. If you are gonna go invade muslim lands then you should be ready to get blown up. Hell this whole refugee migration to europe has started because some faggots in my government decided to rename Isis as "freedom fighters" and arm them.

Here is hopping Assad wins.

>Dead
NEVER!
من المحيط إلى الخليج!

hahah what fuckin' planet are you living on?

I love Kenya. I hope you people are doing alright with Obongo :(

Islam is literally the master religion. I did what the Fuhrer said and became Islamic. 4th Caliphate when?

Why would anyone follow any Abrahamic religion?

You the same guy who's there for work?

>Sup Forums and muslims hates degenerate drugs
Whoever on pol that supports the war on drugs are retarded and bluepilled.

Pretty much this.

>2016
>not converting to Islam and marrying a pure QT 3.14 all natural traditional chaste virgin red-pilled wife

Are you fucking retarded? How exactly do you justify Islamic expansionism by saying "The Romans bullied them once ;_;" even though Jihad has affected pretty much every single country on the planet in some way and they have expanded in every direction. Countries that never had anything to do with the Roman empire or modern wars get attacked regularly, even fucking Nigeria is suffering barbaric Islamic expansionism in the form of Boko Haram. Care to tell me what jihadis are taking revenge for there?

>Hitler had no beef with us
As long as you understood your place
That is under Italian boot

missed the point, you cannot call it defensive wars when muslims had reasons to defeat the east roman empire
how many non-muslims countries have:
- oil
- western armed insurgencies
- puppet governments and western allied dictators

you only look at the consequences and not the cause

Nigger you must be really autistic. I didn't say anything about Romans. Another user did. Hell you can tell just by looking at the flag. Really what kind of retard can't even tell the flags between two very different nations. Hell you should know english. You could just tell by reading the ID faggot. Just kill yourself for being such a failure

Also Boko Haram is just as islamic and muslim as North Korea being a democratic nation.

But none of this would have happened if the west stopped interfering with muslim nations. I blame retarded faggots like you.
>Being british
>Can't tell the difference between two different anons by their ID which is in english
>Can't tell the difference between two flags

Just kill yourself faggot

I can call it defensive wars when most Christian European countries (many that had fuck all to do with the ERE) that had shores in the Mediterranean sea were getting fucking raided by Muslims for about 200 years prior to the Crusades.

>Boko Haram and other terrorist groups are not real muslims
I'm sure Mohammad would be absolutely fine with them since Mohammad did much of the same shit as they do, all for the sake of Jihad and Islam.

I'm tired of your taqiyya.

are you a nigger? do you have trouble with reading comprehension? muslims took holy land from the east roman empire who attacked them, attacking muslims centuries later to take it "back" cannot be called a defensive war

>Be british
>can't tell the difference between two anons by their ID
>Using only a piece of a comment to further their own agenda
>still failing like a fucking faggot

Since you are a fucking failure of british person that can't read english nor can't tell the difference between flags of two different nations I will repeat what I said here: "Boko Haram is just as islamic and muslim as North Korea being a democratic nation"

Now go kill yourself faggot.

this.

No, Muhammad came with goats.

You wanna save the white race?
Become a muslim

name one flaw

God help you.

They also hate jews. Don't forget about hating jews.

why some americans are obsessed with having sex with animals arent you scared of disease? if your country wasnt so sjw you should allow polygamy and avoid that hahaha

only since 1922 have you had dictators and instilled arab nationalism.. the dictators held sharia law and islam back..

From the time of muhammad till 1922 the islamic empire that continued in succession till 1922 went around mass murdering other people and tried to invade europe and basically everyone else for 1200+ years before it started to gradually wane off from its bloodlust and turned on eachother..

Yet somehow when the ottomans the last caliphate was dismantled after ww1 in just 94 years you went from "death to all kuffar islam will rule the entire world with sharia law" to.. "islam is really about peace you guiz.. please let us come in and live with you and let us practice religion of peace with you, and help our countries and give us stuff etc. we are nice guys, islam is religion of peace"..

A very advantageous deceptio, unfortunately i find it very hard to believe, especially knowing quite a bit of the texts that muslims actually believe what they are telling to the kuffar..

Muslims aren't even allowed to have peace with kuffar, the hudna (ceasefire) must last 10 years tops.. which comes from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Hudaybiyyah Where muhammad broke the peace treaty with the quraysh and took mecca by force after having gathered a huge army since he was angry that the quraysh did not let him do the kaaba ritual and they did not accept him as prophet of god either.

>Sup Forums is one guy

But if you want an answer, it's because we love eugenics.

And they have shit genes. And that alone is a deal-breaking factor more important than any of the things you mentioned.

NOTHING matters if your population is shit. Absolutely nothing. The only thing that matters is your own people, not the rules they go by.

>bestiality 12%
>sex with teacher 1%

Seems legit

op

I didn't know Spain, France, most of north Africa and everything east of Iraq just short of India was a part of the eastern roman empire.

>be American
>be muslim/muslim sympathizer
>fail to address muslim expansionism entirely >excuses it all with "stay the fuck out of their (ever expanding) land faggot"

2/10 here's your (You)

I don't see anything wrong with these punishment, they may look like from stoneage but they are pretty good to make a clean kawaii society where everyone respect the law.
Also for theft or stealing, it depends on what did you steal, they can forgive you but if you steal something important or valuable then rip

No Mahmoud, that's not how it works around here. Muslim genocide is among Sup Forums's top priorities

This, you can develope the best most perfect system, but if the people are complete assholes, it will simply fall apart aswell. Why because they effect the system and will after a while dismantle it again because it annoys them that it doesn't accept their douchebaggery..

People are believing a dangerous premise, that importing people in mass from the most shittiest and underdeveloped places on earth is actually a strength.

It's more common than what you think.

here is the link if you are interested: nydailynews.com/news/crime/fresno-state-student-accused-sex-sheep-police-article-1.2012393

Cringe

>west constantly invading muslim nations
>muslims are expanding

You see your english is bad. I think you should go practice your english before reading something. If not then go kill yourself like the little faggot you are.

I'm sorry, come again i didn't hear you
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
>On 11 September 2015, a crawler crane toppled over onto the Masjid al-Haram, the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. 111 people were killed and 394 injured.[3][4][5][6] The city was preparing for the Hajj pilgrimage.[7][8][9]

Even God is tired of your bullshit

>ignoring 1500 years of history

see don't ignore it.

"west constantly invading muslim nations"
what a load of crap muslims were the ones that did the invading for 1400 years..

we don't go out assaulting goats, women and kids
we know how to keep our cocks under control, unlike mudslimes

also this

it is god's well.
Shit happen

0 problems with that , im 100% French and agnostic, but you italianos, are not white !

hahahahaha

>Sup Forums wants to marry underage lolis.

Fuck that, throw the kidfuckers in the oven with the rest of them.

>implying

so many wrong in your shitpost:
- many caliphs were pretty much dictators including the ones who killed the descendants of Muhammad pbuh
- sharia law is meaningless they're are many sharia and it evolves constantly
- the islamic jurisprudence massively changed in the 13th century with the canonization of bukhari
- the 10 years "rule" is wrong, it's a specific treaty that happened once under specific conditions if you want to defend savage tribes who backstabbed him and tried to kill him over and over i have bad news for you, you can have peace with people who don't try to actively kill you

christianity is all about the westerners and their church, judaism is all about the jewish blood, islam is for everyone and keeps being relevant in any era, i used to be like you before researching the subject myself and not blindly believing propaganda, islam is right and will prevail as it's the only viable religion
i'm talking specifically about the crusades to the holy land, 2 wrongs don't make a right you were wrong on calling it a defensive war and talking about berber raids is irrelevant here you don't invade palestine because some moroccan berbers are raiding your villages

“In Medieval and early modern European societies, the age of marriage remained low, with documented cases of brides as young as seven years, although marriages were typically not consummated until the girl reached puberty (Bullough 2004). Shakespeare’s Juliet was just 13, and there is no hint in the play that this was considered to be exceptional. The situation was similar on the other side of the Atlantic; Bullough reports the case in 1689 of a nine-year-old bride in Virginia. At the start of the nineteenth century in England, it was legal to have sex with a 10 year-old girl.”

Fuck off you edgy 18 year old faggot.

I like my freedom, therefor i hate islam.

If you guys gonna bring history into this then you guys have even less excuse to be a faggot. Western nations went around the world invading foreign nations and starting a colonial empire. So if you think you guys are getting invaded then suck it up faggots. You don't stay invaders forever. At a certain point the invaders becomes the invaded. So if you are gonna bring history into this be a man and suck it up and accept that it is your turn to be invaded.

Although I am not surprised. If it wasn't for us ya'll be either owned by the Germans or Soviets.

FREEDOM
OF
SPEECH
AHMED

Degenerate as Christians.

Well yeah there was another reason for the crusades and it was to secure a path for pilgrims to the holy land because otherwise they would have been fucking killed in a Muslim palestine.

Muslim non-combatants were allowed to travel the crusader states, but the Muslims never would have allowed Christian pilgrims through. Berbers and other Muslim north african states raided Spain and France in the name of Islam, they saw kuffars as their rightful slaves, the slaves were distributed throughout the Muslim world, not just through moor territory.

The crusades definitely were retaliatory wars.

>muh colonialism was bad
Are you even trying.. colonialism actually brought civilization to many places and actually taught them to do things like agriculture and these kinds of things..
Islam was brutal onslaught..
and this.. then you say this
>it's your turn to be invaded..

Let's see.. first you do a false comparison between colonialism and 1400 years of brutal jihad.

Then you say since the recent stuff in middle east.. it's wests time to be invaded.. first off that's simply 5 year olds logic..

Secondly if that was the case that it worked like you said.. Islamic nations should be invaded for a long long time..

It's not even an argument what you are saying, it's very easy to demonstrate that jihad was a thing way before creation of state of israel, and way before the recent trouble in middle east in the last few decades.

Islam has always been the aggressors that wage war against non muslims simply because the non muslims believe something else than them..

And then when the victims want to defend themselves.. Muslims act as if they are the oppressed victims..

its basically very conservative values and says nothing about what kind of culture and economic system there should be..

war isn't a thing that has to go back and forth constantly and never stopping.. but this illustrates clearly the muslim mindset.. the "kuffar" actually wants to live and let live.. the muslim wants islam to dominate so to them it's non stop battle sometimes they win sometimes they lose and then they fight again.. "it's your turn" haha.. how preposterous.. This is exactly why it's better that you stay in your own countries and don't come to ours.. because if you're not busy wanting to take over kuffar nations or hurting kuffar, you're turning on eachother in shia and sunni countless times through history.. It's better you do it in your own nations if you insist on this non stop battle..

>You don't stay invaders forever
That's why the muslim world must be crushed. They have been invaders from the very beginning of their existence to this day.

this meme needs to die

>, but the Muslims never would have allowed Christian pilgrims through
unarmed christians had no problem with pilgrimage or living there before the crusade, you're inconsistent and flip-flopping

Yeah sure as long as they paid the jizya and didn't do anything haram am I right?

muslims pay taxes, non-muslims pay taxes too, muslims follow the rules of the land, non-muslims follow the rules of the land, yet again you're deflecting

do you know why i got interested in islam? because despite being the most criticized religion today the criticism we read is most of the time based on lies and exaggeration, your behavior will create more men like me remember to tell the same lies to your children about the evil muslims and to show them the same propaganda

That's right non muslims are not allowed to carry weapons according to sharia. This is typical muslim, they will say it's no problem but they fail to mention that they had to obey sharia law. This is taqiyya 1o1 strategy, or in this situation kitman, lie by omission, but they are always sure to say it in a way that they do not deny sharia law, and don't tell the kuffar too much about what specifically the consequences for non muslims are under sharia law.. so they say rebuttals in this convoluted way which you just saw.

"Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/jizya.aspx

They claim to have the truth on their side so they rely on fear and intimidation against people who question it or object to it.

Colonialism was bad. All it did was destroy previous civilizations and cause massive genocide. Don't be a faggot and bring up excuses. I admit we genocide the Native Americans.

Also I don't even want to visit you shitty little country. If it wasn't for us ya'll would be speaking Russian or German anyway. But that is besides the point. The point is all I hear from you is shitty excuses to justify your shit while putting all the blame on other people.

Look autistic user if you wanna go invade a muslim nation be my guest. But we all know you are just a pussy that don't have the balls to do that.

People of the book are jews and christians btw.

So silly that christians have allowed themselves to be convinced by muslims that they can get along, when muhammad/allah specifically says to subjugate or kill them..

And muhammad also says in several instances to not be FRIENDS with christians, something muslims aswell teach in secret to their kids and these things.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/friends-with-jews-christians.aspx

In a danish documentary called behind the veil it was also revealed that indeed they TEACH THIS in qur'an schools to adherent muslim kids in denmark this.. to not be friends with the danes.. cause since they are kuffar they are like extrement and unclean..

>because despite being the most criticized religion today
Bullshit, people get fucking rich and famous for shitting on Christianity more than any other religion. Not much more to say here, you're simply incorrect.

>most of the time based on lies and exaggeration
The brutal standard of living in almost any muslim country in the world (especially the most fervent) is well documented. Public beheading, death sentences to what most westerners would consider minor offenses and then shit like restrictions on things that you'll simply never convince us to give up like bacon and alcohol.

Muslims talk like fags and their shit's all retarded. They're a violent inbred bunch of warmongering cultists and they should be wiped off the face of the earth in the interest of defending every other ideology and group of people.

>religionofpeace.com
Into the trash

what city are you from?

You want to throw out the passages that are quoted..
This is simply your "argument" because you then avoid to address what it actually says..

>invade a muslim nation
I don't need to, they are in my country, already posturing to fight us. Their time will come, soon people will recognize the cowardly path the muslims have taken in an attempt to expand in our nation and they will be forcibly removed.