Were you bullied in school?

No were you?

Nah

Nope

lets see a pic of your mid section

I wanna gaze at those twigs

Did she do dat?

>"horses are so gentle and sweet"

you don't go outside much, do you? If you somehow get lucky enough to marry a female someday, consider tying your tubes. Your bloodline does not deserve to continue.

I think you mean get a vasectomy

But yeah fuck this loser

Cat fuckers detected.

How did the cat died? I mean seriously, what does the inside of a washing machine does to you?

Ah, a classic

Low life whose parents didn't want him detected.

The internet sucks man. Irl we put you in the hospital and no one really cares

Kys faggot

Kek

That was a dryer so it got incredibly hot

fall down the stairs a few times and see

this one might be so aggressive because he's marketed toward ants, which is a very demanding audience

liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1454570466

Haven't seen this one yet. Nice!

om nommed a bird.

>Daquan Smith

>nigger didn't hit him after he took him down
Gotta give it to him for fighting fair.
Those karate moves were ill as fuck too.

He was a good boy

Source pls

Why do you like cats so much? There are tens of thousands of stray cats, and they kill hundreds of thousands more small animals. They are actually an environmental problem so why are you so triggered?

Ballet-Fu

Rule 0, moron

I don't think he's dead at that point, they should reload and keep firing.

There's a difference between killing something quickly and painlessly and torturing it to death. A difference only a human would recognise

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYNmGMsU18

man I thought it was just a single frame to look like something else.

Yea but why be so triggered? cats are everywhere. And in acountry like china or japan there are still thousands of cats. So why give a shit they are just as bad as human scum.

Ever been in a NASA centrifuge? I imagine it wouldn't be very different, what with it spinning fast enough to virtually wring out the water in wet clothes. Combine that with the tumbling effect and the cat hitting its head multiple times.

Well done. You are now self-certified as sub-human

expected broken cock.
Happy it didn't happen

I remember when some insane bitch put a cat in a microwave, and anonymous got her info and ruined the cunts life. People are the ones that deserve hatred and torment, animals do not. Get your fucking priorities straight Sup Forums.

dubs of truth

*broken bone

I love the new captcha system

Dat Guile back fist is OP

dat old lady and the pregnant lady should be the most alert to shit but that dude somehow ninjad his way out of death.

Did it dried?

kek at filename

>There's a difference between killing something quickly and painlessly and torturing it to death.
If you think cats don't torture things then you've obviously never owned a cat, or if you do you're probably one of the faggots who say "Oh no he's just playing with his food before he eats it" Cats love to torture things.

>If you think cats don't torture things then you've obviously never owned a cat, or if you do you're probably one of the faggots who say "Oh no he's just playing with his food before he eats it" Cats love to torture things.
Not the user you replied to but that's actually one of the reasons why I like cats, they're great little predators, not as good as dogs but still great.

It's true you confirmed you are a fggt with a tiny penis.

You failed reading comprehension, didn't you? Of course cats torture things, as do many other animals - it's actually honing hunting skills. The important part of my post is the second sentence
>A difference only a human would recognise
Cats aren't human. Humans would know the difference; well, intelligent, functioning ones would. You'll have to try to meet one some day

Damn I would not have stopped hitting that bitch with the stick. I cannot fucking stand people on the sideline hitting someone when their back is turned. You wouldn't have been able to recognize her.

>Not as good as dogs

Dogs are retarded, how can you think they're better predators than cats?

it won't last

The only difference between animals and humans is that we're a bit more complex with our tool making and inventions.

Dolphins rape, Chimps eat their young, i once saw a hyena attack a pregnant water buffalo and eat the fetus from the slited stomach.

Animals commit genocide as well, Wasps may not be complex as us but they sure murder entire colonies of bees just because.

There's literally no difference between us and humans besides aesthetics and ideals, we both committ basically the same kinds of actions, and we do it all to mate, adapt and resolve conflict.

>Dogs are retarded, how can you think they're better predators than cats?
Only because pack predators are more likely to be successful than solitary hunters.

>first swing:self defense
>Second swing: Prison

just why? what kind of sick bastard decides to torture some innocent animal?

>The only difference between animals and humans is that we're a bit more complex with our tool making and inventions.
>a bit
I'd say we're a lot more complex m8.

>There's literally no difference between us and humans besides aesthetics and ideals
What are you, a reptilian.. or even worse, a commie?

Choice. We make conscious choices. We are (mostly) not the creatures of our instincts

faggot

obviously ching chongs

That's a koala, not a panda, you cheechako!

more of story? did someone jealous catnap and torture it?

underrated comment

If by more complex you mean we overcompensate for trivial things in the grand scheme then yes i say we are complex. But i really question our efficiency in the grand scheme of things.

For example dating, relationships, marriage. Are all about mating, children or lack there of. There's so many steps to this and in between, but sometimes all three end in heartbreak and other complex emotions, but essentially the goal is the same, although since we're humans it's more complicated because we expect and demand more from our significant others.

Animals: We mate because ur strong/attractive to me and im horny.

Again look at it from efficiencies sake.

Birth, school, college, job, in between marriage etc.

Birth, The wild, survival, mating

it's all the same really, but i'd say animals are more efficient at being themselves.

The amount of choices humanity needs to make nowadays results in a lot of inconsistencies and i really question if we're making society for humanity or efficiency.

>reddit spacing

I like how at the end of the clip you can see the clones escape their habitat.

I thought this was a rekt thread. Not a YLYL.

>real talk
>I've never been on reddit in my life lol

I just type like that cuz i'm an idiot who likes to pause and think of how to finish his sentence cohesively.

Fuck that shit.

the albanian hitman

Fucking subhumans

Full vid please

Like what the fuck did that dryer do to the cat? It looks like it has a seizure.

This is why I don't have sex

Whenever i see a trap thread on Sup Forums this is what i want to do to all those twinks.

Just pick the fucking dog up

Lmao got me

Seen it on reddit few years ago.

Lucky fucking freshman

>lets see a pic of that midsection

I've never read such a faggy post in my life.