Favorite serial killer thread? Or interesting killers to check out documentaries on.. how long they lasted...

Favorite serial killer thread? Or interesting killers to check out documentaries on.. how long they lasted, how they stayed hidden, you know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
youtube.com/watch?v=FyaDGETm0wc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie
cvltnation.com/nsfw-bound-torture-kill-b-t-k-serial-killer-self-portraits-crime-scene-photos/
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Heaulme
murderpedia.org/male.S/s/sagawa-issei.htm
youtu.be/f2_OOaP763k
murderpedia.org/male.T/t/toole-ottis.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

H. H. Holmes was pretty interesting. He was an early serial killer who had a "Murder Castle" where he tortured his victims. Some people think he could have been responsible for London's Jack the Ripper murders. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

Thanks I'll check him out, I always thought it was their family doctor/surgeon

Also could've been a girl, i watched a video one time that gave some pretty convincing theories on how it could've been..

Yeah, one of Holmes modern day relatives claims he traveled to London during the time of the murders. The methodology was very similar. There's an interesting documentary about him called "H.H. Holmes: America's First Serial Killer".

yeah I think Holmes was the Ripper... but what do i know. also the dating game killer is interesting but only cuz he may have killed like 130+ women

"Mindhunter: is a great series on Netflix too, based on the people who helped develop the federal method profiling of serial killers.

Lame that this thread will die fast so we can have 5 pics you shouldn't share threads, 3 celeb nudes, 4 trap threads, and 2 cuck threads in the catalog.

Look up Robert Ben Rhoades, Niels Högel, Keith Hunter Jesperson and Belle Sorenson Gunness. None of this Holmes shit

I would post more about it and send you links, but looking them up yourself will help with keeping yourself occupied, if that's what you are looking for.

Why are there so many white serial killers? Why are white people such violent animals?

Ed Gein's always been a fave of mine, dude was sick af

As a white person, whites are crazy. There are black, Asian, Mexican, Spanish, whatever else, serial killers. It only seems like it's just white people because they are the most talked about.

So you just watched Mindhunter and started feeling edgy OP?

everyone else < The Zodiac

because nigger are too stupid to not be caught after murder #1

dennis rader is kinda cool. also cooler if you listen to suicide commando's bind torture kill

Niggers and camel jockeys too

Well said.. nigger

The “ Iceman “ hitman for the mob.

Howell Emanuel Donaldson III, Richard Ramirez, Charles Ng, and Virginia tech shooter are a few non-white killers

Nah that was someone telling me to watch it, I've always enjoyed serial killers btw.. no edgy "feelings" just fascinated that's all

Pablo Escobar

This

Albert Fish, Charles Gurhmuk Sobhraj

That motherfucker sure did get away with a lot of shit.

>charles ng
lol that you mention this in this context

youtube.com/watch?v=FyaDGETm0wc

This guy. He can't keep getting away with it.

Albert Fish. The Grey Man. The Werewolf of Wysteria. The Boogeyman. Murdered and ate children. He claimed to have one or more victims in each state. Though barely literate, he would write taunting letters to their parents, detailing how he murdered and ate their child. Now don't laugh at this next part, but his victims were almost always cripples and African Americans.

Carl Panzram. he went around murdering people and raping other dudes in the early 20th century. he broke out of prison multiple times, pulled all kinds of burglaries and other stunts, and trash talked his executioner.

at the same time, he was intelligent, and a prison guard helped him write his memoirs. one of the more interesting stories Ive read.

Gary ridgeway was sick, highscore

The Bernies are interesting in that it was a husband and wife workin together, which is pretty unusual
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie

did he ever target crippled african americans?

That's horrible. Dude must have loved the taste of potatoes and fried chicken.

Robert Hansen, because he was so dangerous but was too stupid not to get caught and he also studied other serial killers. and Neil Falls because he got killed by his victim and was ether very successful or the most unsuccessful serial killer in history.

honestly because you dont see a white person and assume he will try to kill you... I am mexican (not white) and if I saw a mexican homie cholo dude walking street at night I would think I am about to get robbed

Same when I go to usa, if I see a negro with his pants hanging its pretty safe to assume he will try to shot you for 15 dollars

But whities seem harmless, therefore it causes a bigger impression when you hear a white was commiting murders, but if police told you tyrone killed 5 guys back in chicago you wouldn't be surprised at all

u sure that's legit, user? i had never heard anything about this and i've seen documentaries on him

Possibly. Do you know why he targeted cripples and African Americans? It's because at the time, those are the kids that the public wouldn't care that much about if they went missing.

the picture might not be 100% legit but he did do that kind of stuff

ur full of shit man

zodiac was a fucking idiot.

Finally a thread I'm excited to go through. Don't let this shit 404. Just saw some shit on this nurse Janine Jones who killed infants in the ICU at one hospital and then the next place she practiced. Really messed up. Saw it on forensic files s 5 e 10 nursery crimes

uh okay

He had a crapton of pics he took, but I think most of them he was in public and couldn't do anything but take a semi provoking picture of the woman. Honestly a creepy fuck none the less but he ain't got shit on bundy

>zodiac was a fucking idiot.
The guy didn't get caught, toyed with the media and the police and even tried running for president without being caught, I think Ted must be pretty smart.

Anyone got info on the cannibal couple from Russia caught last October/September?

cringe

Cleophis something random got away with like 8 or 9 and did the same shit as the night stalker

This reminds me of a serial killer who worked at a hospital, I don't know his name, but he would take his victims blood from wherever hospitals keep blood. He'd freeze they're blood into different shapes and bludgeon them to death. Police never found weapons, just more of the victims blood.

A teacher told my class that years ago so I don't know if I misremembered some things

Trippy as fuck

What are you 12

I have a lot of respect for the zodiac because he did stop killing? I know he was seen by the police on patrol. he is slippery.

Whites are intrinsically more competent in every way. I would rather have a handful of intelligent and meticulous serial killers than and entire race of violent people.

>uh okay

Spoken like a fucking retard. Provide some evidence or don't even respond

Genene

yes thats true

>Canadian
>pig farmer
>killed 40+ hookers
>butchered them put them with the pig meat
>fed the scraps to pigs
>took the bones and sinew to a processing plant where the stuff would turn into products and food
>millionaire
>hung out with hells angels
>owned a bar that Nickelback played at

That guy was a real jerk.

what the name of the guy that eated kids then send a letter to the parents saying he enjoyed ate them.
remember something about nail find in his poop hole too

Albert Fish

cvltnation.com/nsfw-bound-torture-kill-b-t-k-serial-killer-self-portraits-crime-scene-photos/

Francis Heaulme

Child killer in France

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Heaulme

Panzram, you hoosier bastards.

>owned a bar that Nickelback played at
It was all going so well until that point, eh?

Y thanks

Albert Fish idk about the nail, but he enjoyed filling his asshole with steel wool and setting it on fire

Jeffrey Dahmer was pretty sick. His repressed homosexuality lead him to kill a bunch of gay dudes. By his own account he wanted to make a "zombie" that he could just use as a fuck toy so he injected a bunch of shit into peoples brains. He almost got caught when a guy escaped but he was basically wrote off as crazy by the police because he was drugged up.

Albert Fish, Ed Gein, H.H. Holmes, Issei Sagawa (not serial but he is still free after cannibalising his 1 victim) murderpedia.org/male.S/s/sagawa-issei.htm

Yeah I remember they said when they did a autopsy on Fishes body they found over sixty push pins and needles in his uhh below his ball sack?he was a sadist truly a pain lover.

A real professional. Over 300 kills if I remember correctly.

youtu.be/f2_OOaP763k
This is either the best acting a serial killer performed or a very special moment, with or without the Christian innuendo. I'd prefer it without.

Paranoia cought up with him tough, also fiction but nice to watch, the poughkeepsie tapes (prob wrote that wrong just google) also swaney bean i think, scotish inbred cannibal clan, giles de rai, marquis de sade is always a fun read to

I'd suggest watching this insert:

It's more of a comment really

In adition.. bundy set the bar, remais an all time fav.. there was this dude up north like alaska or canada that would fly hookers into the forest, release them and hunt them

I will thanx

Original Night Stalker was a pretty heavy motherfucker.
The Unabomber was also pretty interesting.

Well i did, it was weird to see him crack,but why do you like it so much ?
Tbh i was expecting something else

Check out the Toolbox Killers, those dudes were pretty interesting.
Edmund Kemper, the co-ed Killer, whom also killed his grandparents and mother.
Fred and Rose West abused and tortured their own children, many of them resulting in death and buried in the family garden.

Can I change the subject to "best kill" ?

Think, pinhead from hellraiser but on your balls

Henry Lee Lucas

"i struck a woman(crowbar), and she verbalized, that I (jeffy) was her tutor for spanish" WTF???

the zodiac was a jew

albert fish and chips

Dident he n his boyfriend otis whats his name kill the kids from that talkshow host ?

well he did rape and kill a girl in 1990

I dunno but ottis toole was very fucked up
murderpedia.org/male.T/t/toole-ottis.htm

wait are you talking about adam walsh, son of john walsh from americas most wanted? yeah that was him

Im old as fuck fo chan standards i gues, im 37, when i read about most of them fkin internet wasent what it was today, whats really cool tho is seeing the fkin videos n pics today, itd weird in a way but i think the books i read back in 1994/95 fucked with my imagination way more then video material ever could

what?

Yes, his boyfriend Ottis Toole killed Adam Walsh which was the son of America's Most Wanted host John Walsh. They also choked the shit out of a female near Waco, Tx identified as "orange socks"

Cannibal killer vs (vegan) Serial killer
is their a differences?

Yes, they also choked the shit out of a woman near Waco, Tx identified as "Orange Socks".