/got/ general

Jonsa edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/59jbqo/leaks_by_character_for_reference/
youtube.com/watch?v=2XOawFDdUsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

First for the dragons prefer superior Jon to inferior Dany. She will die and Jon will get Drogon.

Made first to be honest and right at 310

IT NEEDS TO BE AFTER 310 REEEEEEEEE

FUCKING JONSAFAG GO BACK TO R*DDIT

Mfw Hillary just got fucked

Are the leaks true, /got/?

Yes
Davos and Jon go to the beach to chill and smoke cigs

Why is she looking at him like that?

I'm not OP retard

Just like my harem animes

He told her he would tell her when he was going to cum but he didn't and she has been coughing up his seed for hours.

He only fucked her in the pussy

why does young girls crave older men?

What's Littlefinger's plan in the books if Harry quickly says yes to the marriage to Alayne or gets bored of her games considering Tyrion's still alive so the marriage to Sansa is still valid?

Will he tell Sansa to let Harry fuck her in the meantime to keep him interested?

what a gorgeous man

>AND WHO ARE YOU?

why does he always have the same expression on his face

he is an actor

Modern Day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Fuck off

huh?

what leaks?

>From Game of Thrones With Love: Kit Harington 'is being lined up to replace Hugh Jackman as the next Wolverine

>The Hollywood Reporter reports that the 29-year-old Game of Thrones star has been given 'an unofficial nod' that he would be the producer's first choice to become the new Wolverine.

HOLY SHIT GUYS

Read only if you want the whole season spoiled and want to read the most retarded D&D fanfic and fan service shit possible

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/59jbqo/leaks_by_character_for_reference/

true or not, who cares, we all know that all the shitty meme characters join up together.

Don't really care what happens after that.

Curious to hear his Canadian accent

So Jonsafag will get what they always wanted. Just not on GoT but on X-Men.

Do you think Jean will pet Logan?

Finally Wolverine will be the manlet he was in the comics.

Cast her

Fucking loser #17

Calling bullshit unless you got source

someone from highgarden. she could have been the smirking whore.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Is Jon shorter than Sansa?

potato #5389

My wife in the tragic play "Life"

Yes.

And she's wearing heels in the pic too

If they ever really did cast Kit, there wouldn't be a romance, Kit and Sophie see each other as siblings

google/wiki says he's 2cm shorter, and they usually pretend midget actors are a bit taller.

she's probably at least 2-3 inches taller.
hell, look at the hug scene.

>there wouldn't be a romance, Kit and Sophie see each other as siblings
dude, it is not real life. it would be a movie. and an accurate one at that.

>Do you think Jean will pet Logan?
I hope she puts him on a leash and they have some pet play/training.

They'd both refuse to, just like Sophie said she wouldn't and couldn't if D&D made jonsa happen

>They'd both refuse to, just like Sophie said she wouldn't and couldn't if D&D made jonsa happen

they are "siblings" in GoT. that's why Sophie reacted like that. they would not be siblings in X-Men.

I've met Sansa in Belfast she's pretty lanky. Like 5'10 or so.

According to google she's 5'9 and Kit is 5'8 but she looks a bit more than an inch taller than him. Maybe he's closer to 5'7?

use celebheights they are autistic about height there.
she is 175cm
he is 170cm

Can't you guys make your own fucking Jonsa thread if that's all you're going to talk about holy shit retards

No, it's about her and Kit.

At the Emmys she said she couldn't do those scenes with Kit, how she'd she'd laugh too much and both her and Kit have in the past called each other their brother/sister

instead of posting a whiny complain about the jonsa discussion, why don't you start a good discussion?

You're not helping just whining. People won't change topic just because you ask. People might discuss a new topic if you bring one up instead of crying.

So Kit would refuse the role?

yeah sure.

You got pics of her?

And no I'm not calling you a liar, bound to be someone on Sup Forums who's met members of the cast and they're reliably around Belfast every year so lots of opportunity

Nah mate she was in the Apple store and so was I. It was a launch day for some iphone or some shit I was just pottering around town bored.

Practically everyone I know has been in or worked on GoT in some capacity it's a collosal industry.

It was years ago when I saw her and didn't really give a shit. I met Charles Dance on set though and that was cool.

Yes. Yes. Yes.... Ye.......

What about this:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XOawFDdUsA

Most epic and terrifying monent in series with 12 (twelve) mysterious figuries in background?!?!?!

AND where is answers?! Who are thoes? I need answers. Fuck I need that.

If parts of the role made him or Sophie uncomfortable he might

do people unironically think that he would say no to playing wolverine because of Sophie?

Probably have to wait for season eight. Maybe the seven finale of you're lucky.

>I met Charles Dance on set though and that was cool.

Is he and his voice as based irl as they are on the show? What'd you talk about?

not even a fucking chance.

If a chance to play wolverine on screen for about 10 years in 5 or so movies with multi-million dollar contracts, I would fuck my sister on camera RAW.

* would come to me

shit thread

Sheeeeeet.

13 episodes? Just fucking tell meh

She is not looking at him.

>jonsa
HAHA
TIME FOR JONERYS

Amen

She's in love with him, no one gets this excited over just a friend

Look how she holds his hand like she's making sure he's real

Azor Cersei

You mean Azor Bran?

super cute. kit and emilia should date, they probably already fucked
hes not dating rose anymore right?

yes he is

He is dating Rose again.

She's probably who he was nervously facetiming with Emilia

seems like a 3 way waiting to happen

>seems like a 3 way waiting to happen
it happened already. dozens of times.
Emilia doesn't hide it when she wants a three-way.

>Jaime still siding with her
>Randyl stupidly siding with her
>army well fed enough to sack Highgarden
>still left on the throne and as Queen at end of season

What the hell are D&D doing?

>yaaaaas queen slay!!!

>emilia will never ask you for a 3 way with some ginger minge

>denial is strong

>Do you remember when dragons ruled?
>the north remembers!
>it was A Dance Of Dragons!
>Winter is coming
>And who

Kek, leaks confirm that Varys is a better player than Littlefinger

Leaks confirm Littlefinger actually had no plan when he gave Sansa to the Boltons and actually completely underestimated them.

Terrible.

Littlefinger has never had a plan.

That was the whole point of his "chaos is a ladder" speech. He just latches onto whatever the best option for immediate power is at any given moment and rides it to the next opportunity.

You saw part of his plan, Jon just blew a huge hole in it then Arya and Bran who are closer to Sansa and are true blooded come along to fuck the rest

Are you a Lannister soldier?

The other White Walkers. Two are dead now though.

With the recent revelation of George's cliche hackery, the following ships will be canon by series end

Jonerys

Sansan

Jaime x Brienne

Gendry x Arya

Tyrion x Whore

How do we save her bros?

>becoming problematic

>one step away from getting bullied by TUmblr

All it takes is one more slip up before the SJWs break her door down.

what did she do?

STOP TALKING ABOUT SOPHIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STOPP REEE REEEEEEEE WAAA WAA REEEEEEEEE

manlet.jpg

She believes in reverse racism

Always

Based

Stop responding to yourself autistic cunt

WTF is reverse racism?

>taking the bait

Martin and the showrunners made the wrong choice when they brought Jon Snow back. Screw Jon Snow. He had a great death and the characters should have had to go on without him.

Is that Micheal Fassbender behind Dany

Being racist against white people. According to sjws now, you can't be racist against whites, prejudiced against yes, but not racist because racism in their mind involves a system and institution of one race benefiting from putting down another race and since white people are the ones benefiting you can't be racist cause you're not the one benefiting in the system