Which one annoys you more? Or, if you prefer, which one do you like most?

Which one annoys you more? Or, if you prefer, which one do you like most?

Harry potter books were the shit when I was little, that shit stimulated my imagination. Fuck the need to see movies in theatre.

Harry Potter is annoying because college professors constantly use it as the go-to reference for pop culture comparisons, especially with regards to politics, philosophy, and occasional miscellaneous things. I have never gone a semester without hearing at least one or two contrived references to Harry Potter, during lecture, and students around me act as though they are already big fans of it.

Useless baseless college professors citing lines from a movie as parallels to current affairs of state instead of using any
other portion of recorded history to draw knowledge from, no wonder the world is filling up faster with fuckwits.

Harry potter is actually pretty good

I actually like harry potter despite it's dumb moments, whereas twilight is pop culture garbage, so it's kindof a no brainier OP

I always find it funny how j.k rowling said that wizards dont have any particular defense against bullets.

Meaning that if it was set in america harry could have just popped a fuckin cap in voldeys ass and ended the saga in like 30 seconds

Haha, but how much fun would that be as a series?, book 1 Harry becomes a wizard, book 2 harry buys a glock.

Can we make this an HP R34 thread?

Id watch that

the last 3 harry potter films were watchable.
the twilight movies were not watchable at all.

book 3 harry shoots up slytherin

Both plots can be summed up very quickly.
Harry Potter: My, what a coincidence!
Twilight: Depth is boring
Both are terrible.

The Harry Potter movies were pretty good.

I watched the Twilight movies, and I thought they were ok, but I never watched the Harry Potter movies, mainly for the reason these user said:

"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing
what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it
is to have a boyfriend." - Stephen King

Stephen King also remarked how Harry Potter is designed to get people into King books, or something to that effect. I think he found a lot of similarities in the writing style to his own, and started it patronizingly, but I haven't read any of the books.

Harry Potter was a very good book series with very good levels of actual symbolism. Twilight isn't near Harry Potter in pretty much every aspect. One was a fad and one was a pop culture phenomenon that still has reprocussions. I get how it gets annoying hearing about it all the time

One's got at least something going for it in terms of an appeal that grows with its audience in age, but Twilight is tweenie romance written by someone who's so undesirable they need self-inserts

I'm not saying Rowlykins slays the cock like she's yanking out everyone's Excalibur but damn son, you're throwing some serious apples and oranges here-- the romance(s) in Harry Potter was contrived at best and downright fucking creepy at worst, which is probably why the focus stays out most times.

srsly am I the only one who remembers Rowling describing Harry's love for Ginny a 'demon' that was 'clawing to get out?' I might have been fucked up in the head, I was and am pretty fucked. But I'm fairly certain I remember this

What you are saying is that Twilight has more strengths in the romantic aspects, then?

But King is a hack.

at least the movies of harry potter are sometimes very stupid. Some characters are called crazy when theres strange things and magic everywhere, and the twilight is just for teens, if you have more than 12 and you what that then you are the problem, not the movies

I personally dislike the HP movies because i know a bunch of the dickheads that got to be extras in the first 2

Idk but I've wanted to buttfuck Hermione since I was in the 4th grade