I went to my first sex party and was surrounded by people having sex and watching. ask me anything

i went to my first sex party and was surrounded by people having sex and watching. ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyaDGETm0wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many times did Tyrone cum inside your crush, user?

oh -and yeah i joined in. it was fantastic.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
timestamped pics or it didnt happen

there were many Tyrones there. happened to be an interracial night. i was there with my girl. we stuck together, though she did get hit on by plenty of Tyrones. they were all polite when we told them 'no.'

in the middle of us having sex tho, one Tyrone did stop to marvel at her bouncing on my, high fiving me and saying something like "damnnn she's a fine one" before moving on.

Were any of the chicks remotely decent looking? Or were they all camel faced hags?

Also, was it strictly straight or was there chick on chick and dude on dude stuff going on?

What did it smell like

these types of activities frown upon pics being taken. there are none to share.

Asking the proper questions

youtube.com/watch?v=FyaDGETm0wc

no

it was definitely a lot of older people. like 50+ age. but there were a handful of younger.

aside from the girl i brought with me, there was one really hot young girl. she was there with her dude. they stayed out of the sex areas and stuck to the bondage room. she stripped and got a massage, which was enjoyable to watch but ultimately nothing much came of that. she was pretty standoffish.

i saw straight and chick on chick. no dude on dude that i saw. toward the end of the night in the hot tub there were 3 chicks and one dude all over each other. i didn't want to go anywhere near that because who knows what was floating around in there.

How many guys fucked you in your ass, faggot?

surprisingly clean. they were changing out the sheets constantly between people on the beds. and there were lots of showers for everyone to stay clean. it worked.

of course, i was pretty drunk the whole time so i don't know that i really even noticed the smell.

exactly zero. how about yours?

No you didn't
You never went to a sex party

Did you get aids?

mkay.

didn't leave with anything i didn't arrive with.

Did you get African super aids?

Now we know you're full of shit, anyone that's been in any kind of group fun knows about the odor

I assume these are swinger parties, and not just show up and have fun type of things. Is it frowned upon to just watch and jack off?

I ask because I don't have a gf at the moment, but I do have a chick friend that's a nympho and she might go to one.

yeah swinger parties. there are clubs all over. this was the first time i've actually participated though.

some let single guys in, some don't. it's generally creepy for single dudes to just sit in a corner and jerk it though. most couples aren't into that.

where i was, single guys were not allowed in the play area. but i've been to another where they were - just standing there staring and jerking. it's a bit odd.

i definitely recommend going with your nympho friend. it helps reduce the creep factor a LOT.

i don't want to know what groups you've been in. strong odor usually is a sign of bad hygiene or disease. either way... no.

Gotcha. And i wasn't planning on going to one alone. I was just wondering if you see your lady friend getting it on with someone else, would it be weird to jack it to her. And that's just a hypothetical.

ahh, no there would be nothing weird about that at all. when we were going at it, we had other couples watching us and the dudes were definitely keeping their hands busy.

my girl said she had a blast and would definitely go back. she was super apprehensive beforehand but now she's all into it. but so far she has only been open to us playing with each other with others around. i have a feeling if the right couple came along though she'd warm up to swapping. i'd be fine with watching some other dude plow her as long as i'm right there.

>going to a sex party
>not sharing your girl
>not fucking another girls
what's the point?

Full
Of
Shit

it's different for everyone. some people want to do the group thing. others just want to be around people. some like to watch. some like to be watched.

for us, so far, we enjoyed putting on a show for everyone else. honestly, it's mostly because we were the best looking (and youngest) couple in the room. we agreed early in the evening that neither of us saw anyone we were particularly attracted to. hoping next time has younger, hotter couples. depends on the night.

user is just trolling. If your are at a swing party at don't share your woman, you are kicked out in no time.

not even remotely true. these things are all about everyone having whatever kind of fun they want and never being pressured into anything they don't.

Mel Gibson was there too I see

If you want to fantasize about being at a swing party, at least you need to know the rules. Best luck next time trolling, bro. At first it was not bad bait.

I went to my thread on /b about sex parties and the
post was 2 times more redundant than I had first thought.

when you woke up... di leave leave a stain on the bed sheets?

I was banging this super slutty side hoe for a hot sec i met off tinder a few months back. She would openly talk about all the hoe shit she would do, and would even show me bruises and shit she had gotten from banging a dude the night before.. it was quite repulsive tbh, but it was just some side action because i was bored with sex from my gf.. anyway, she would always talk about sex parties and shit she would go to with her fetlife groups and shit and based on what she would tell me and the pictures she would show me its not nearly as appealing as you would imagine. The people were all older and mostly kinda gross. The open swinger couples seemed the most gross and depraved. All in all it just kinda seemed like a cesspoolesque scene. It may have just been this one particular group buy i think the swinger/orgy scene as a whole has a tendency to attract the least appealing/lowest common denominator people of society and my brief contact was enough to make me completely disinterested and detached from the fantasy. Idk what your experience was like OP, but if it was anything like i imagine based on my compilation of evidence... i feel sorry for you more than anything.

Being drunk is the dead giveaway about it being fake. No serious sex party with strangers would allow drunk dudes to participate

You were the fat dude in the corner in wearing the mask jerking off right? Every orgy has one.