The walking dead has shit writing

>the walking dead has shit writing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mfnl7bg1mrc
youtube.com/watch?v=bm2CNn3CIU0
youtube.com/watch?v=0uZPSGYq4ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Corn, we are the walking dead

Wow! Good catch! Upboated! I wish other shows had the brilliance to use a line from an earlier episode as a title of a later episode. I particularly like that it spells out the meaning of the later episode so that I don't have to do any thinking.

I wish other shows could be as good and deep as this one. Can I get a hell yeah?

wtf i love pleb garbage now

Hell yeah!

?pottery

Can anyone explain the connection? i stopped watching after season 1

Knowing what you know now, would you have stayed in the science cave?

It's almost as if it was an adaptation of comic.

No, that's fucking dumb.

>image doesnt provide context as to what they were even talking about

The comic isn't particular outstanding though.

Sorry. This is only for fans of the show.

How appropriate, neither is the show.

The day has come when Rick is no longer grateful for living. He just watched two of his closest friends beaten to death with a baseball bat and was a half second away from being forced to chop off his son's arm.

trips confirms

I haven't seen it since season 1 but i'm guessing it has something to do with Negan smashing everyone's heads in with a barbwire baseballbat.

>guy farts in season 1
>guy farts in season 6

WHOOOAAAAAAA EPIC WRITING SUCH FORESHADOWING

Why are plebs so fucking stupid?

yeah we call those people pissy dullards

I think the writing is kind of weak but I've always believed it's been kino since season 4.

I kind of knew from the moment the wolves were beaten and the saviors appeared and everyone was all " we're going to beat them, like we do" that it would go in all the wrong places and that they couldn't be just twenty people with two guards at night.

damn season 1 was kino

Thanks for the close up on his eyes

That was my favorite shot in the episode.

The day has come when Rick and friends are no longer grateful for living. He watched two of his best friends get double killed by a madman with a basketball bat.

>that dogs stare

Even the dog knows he a giant cuck.

>guy farts in season 1
>season 6 has an episode titled "fart"
>the walking dead has shit writing

they most probably adopted the thing, you're aware of this right?

That guy looks like Coleman Reese from TDK

>if Coleman Reese isn't dead in 60 minutes, I blow up a hospital

I wonder what would happen if Rick just chopped Negans head in that TV and got out of it yelling that he is taking the lead now

Irrelevant. The dog wouldn't know that anyway.

The dogs can sense your blood sugar levels.

>Not a little bitch like someone I know.

yes it has.

>referencing an earlier episode makes writing good somehow

funny.

Of course he's adopted. You don't think they would just let a strange dog wandering the beach that close to their baby do you?

The Walking Dead has the best writing on television hands down, I've been saying it since day one and you people are finally coming around with the latest episode

>a basketball bat

why's negan so mean to rick bros? I thought he wanted them to be friends

>a basketball bat.
Fuck off, stupid nigger.

Why do plebs lose their shit anytime something is mildly foreshadowed, everyone kept proclaiming breaking bad had such incredible writing because of all that crap and the funny thing about BB is that Gilligan was making shit up as he went along

Is that fucking Biff Tannen?

It's a bait, dummy

>there are people in this thread who still miss the point and don't realise how brilliant the walking dead is

wow this is so good
so deep

brilliant

this is a fuckin contradiction

I don't get the parallel

You dense?

I get the litteral parallel like " he was told he would regret" and "now he regrets".

I mean is there more to it ? I basically forgot the whole scientific place stuff.

Anyone else think those imagined shots of everyone else getting Lucilled were cheesy as fuck?

Pretty sure they wanted to use the footage they shot to hide the spoilers of who actually got killed

>CDC plotline sucked shit
>sickness plotline sucked shit
>hospital plotline sucked shit
We're all in agreement that this show should stick to the comics 100% of the time, right?

I would have actually enjoyed if there was a whole scene to each one. But maybe it would have been overkill.

Same, that scene was fucking years ago

He should have welcomed death's sweet embrace.

It's not hard to guess, though. "There's your chance" probably refers to a chance for Rick to live. He's grateful for it, but because of whatever happened in the new episode he wishes he was dead.

t. person who watched like 3 episodes of season 1 and dropped the show

He's just giving rick the bantz

It's basically just underlining the nihilistic view of the story.
You know, if you didn't get it already from the "WE are the Walking Dead (TM)!" speech.

>a whole scene to each one

It would have desensitized the audience too much imo. You have to spread out the gore and sadness, make it meaningful. Like with game of thrones, compare the dramatic killings at the end of season 3 to "lol he's dead. and he's dead. and he's dead too!" at the end of the most recent season.

This is literally LOST sub tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mfnl7bg1mrc

Underrated

so my friend wants to get into this show but I said he should skip a large portion of it. is this a good set-up so he gets the meat of the story instead of all the fluff and filler?
>first two episodes of S1
>final two episodes of S1
>entire second half of S2
>first three episodes of S3
>S3 finale
>last three episodes of 4A
>last two episodes of 4B
>entirety of S5 minus the hospital arc
>skip 6A
>watch entirety of 6B + S7 premiere

I can't believe I liked this show back then

Damn, really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=bm2CNn3CIU0

>basketball bat

this might be the plebbiest thing I've ever read

youtube.com/watch?v=0uZPSGYq4ic

>not s01e07
fucking ruined

i actually liked this episode and i think twd is shit most of the time.

negan mite b cool

yeah, don't explain why it's plebby, just expect me to have a clue what your pea brain is talking about

friendly reminder that Shane was the last good thing in the show

I bet his gives a good dicking. Better than Rick, that's for sure

>who's shane
>google shane walking dead

>good thing

AHAHAHAHA.

I always thought Negan's name was pronounced like Megan

>that speech Dale gave about his watch and time or whatever
>words from the speech are season 5 part II episode titles

is that neck enlarged?

my gf and I tried to conceive one naturally, but we ended up having to adopt one from the animal shelter

Only the first season of walking dead was good.

Hell yeah!

Can't wait for S9E13 "They screwed with the wrong people"

>this will unironically be the name of the episode where Negan decapitates Alpha and and brings her head back to Rick