How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Very sad...
Though I'm laughing cause the landwale is still doing cute thin girl poses

What's sad about it user?

Horny

think she looks dope even tho she's fat looks like fun girl

Turned on. Love a belly on a girl.

Most of those "girls gone big" pictures are reversed anyway

Glad. Very glad.

Wow its like every girl from highschool who left my hometown for college and got fat and then came back home.

Thankful.

Poorer than her, she probably makes top goddam dollar to have other dudes buy her food

Perfection, what's her name?

Why can't all girls look like this?

Bump

healthy.

whish she had nudes

>i know how old this one is
Absolute whole new level of try harding... Fuckin disgusts me

Dont you like it user?

horny, i nearly busted a nut

isn't this before after but just put in reverse?

This. I love this dudes attitude

I see opportunity my dude...
Nothing like catching a chick as she's going down in flames but before she completely crashes and burns

because not all women can sit around and eat all day

dunno man shes fat but still funkcing hot. i think if she were a bit thinner, she would be model tier

Nope, same clothes, fit before

she looks like an obese model. where do I find women like these?

She was already fat before and ugly

You think?

I assume this is all some publicly stunt to become famous. Nothing special about her when she was fit, but now she's a plus sized model and such an inspiration and hero and all that bullshit so now she gets paid.

Nope, it was deliberate

Bump

bump

Ugly before and ugly after.
I'd still hit it in either photo, though I think deliberately getting fat is pants on head retarded.

normal

aroused

She will just die younger..

FUCK yeah

Just woke up, can't stop fapping.

What do you like about her user?

Had a slightly chubby gf over the summer, unintentionally made her fat. This is now my fetish. She just looks so much more touchable now. So soft n yummy..

Here's where the thread turns gay.
A man asks another man to describe sexual things he would do and gets off to the mental image of that man.
Fucking queers.

How did you make her fat?

gee i wonder

Just going out to eat a lot, ordering pizza. Pretty easy stuff. Just gotta let her know the weight doesn't bother you. She was 5'2 and I'm 6"2 so it was pretty easy. She noticed and she would tell me I'm making her fat I told I didn't care. I'd offer her sweets whenever and bring them to her. Made it my idea so she didn't feel bad.

I can't stop staring at this picture

I wanna have awkward sex with her. That would be so hot!

Winzip doesn't works in this way

Shameless bump

Jesus christ all feminists have that god awful fat distribution. Full belly, skinny legs. Straight up HEN looking cunts.

Depressed, because my fiance used to be skinny
Now shes a hippo in a baggy tshirt
Fuck guys, i already put a ring on it
She refuses to eat better, despite my best efforts
Used to be this qt3.14 120lb girly
Now shes 175, like 10/15lbs short of my own weight
If she hasnt already passed me
What do, guys?

Yeah, she is.

You guys want moar?

Post pics

She has the oddest buttcheeks. Reminds me to pay my taxes.

OP, tis your girl? How did you meme her into feeding? Which idea was it? Please describe the start of your relationship

Also, does one of you ever show a sign of regret? Relationships arent always fetishy and sexual, so des she want to go back looking thinner again sometimes?

What is that?

what americans will look like by 2050

and its beautiful

Nice hair

dump her

I came, I saw, I came

bump

but her bum is great

What about her boobs and belly?

I don't quite understand feeder/feedee fetish. Hell, I don't understand most fetishes, even my own. But I sure do love discussing them.

What about this turns you on? It seems to be the actual weight gain,right? Like an already fat girl isn't the same?

why would I feel anything about some random ass coal burner getting fat.

I don't know user, I think it's mostly the weight gain and slightly chubby girls.

Personally though I'm a gym freak who only dates skinny cardio bunnies. If my gf got fat I'd dump her on the spot.

nice keep her coming

>on the spot
What are you just gonna wake up one day and she's suddenly fat?

You never know user, might happen. Better to be prepared in case it does happen.

Unsurprised. Look at that first pic again. A blind man could see that she was going to chunk out at some point. Fat face, fat frame.....sooner or later she was going to reach a point where she didn't have to stay skinny (married a rich guy, whatever) and when she did, BOOM! She's probably been eating six meals a day ever since.

tl;dr she wasn't particularly hot in the first pic so where's the suprise?