Why isn't she my gf Sup Forums?

Why isn't she my gf Sup Forums?

Why isn't she dead?

>she

Couse she dont like the meat, obvsly

"She"?

your a fucking idiot

Goth girls rule. OP who is she sex machine?

What good could she even do other than as your trophy?
Not strong enough to life 10 lbs let alone a baby. Unable to have a baby without dying. Won't be able to hold or even get a job outside of $7.50 at a Macy's.
Can't cook, can't clean.
Give us something that she can do for you other than be a emotional burden.

you could pound her asshole day and night

You're not a powerful enough necromancer

Thanks Mr. Skeletal

She doesn't like sex and doesn't have a high sex drive/ libido. And when you do, her pussy and ass are too tight that it would tear her skin and cause massive blood dripping and pain for her to the point she'll cry during sex.
Unless you're into blood on your dick and her bawling her eyes out.

Damn dude if skeletons are your thing i guess you should get in there

I like goth girls. Unfortunately I'm half skinhead and half hipster and they generally don't go for my type.

her legs are as wide as that phone

that can't be healthy

>half skinhead half hipster
So literally the biggest douche in the universe? Way to go man, live your dream.

Fake it til you make it. Hipsters, goths and emos are just skin deep. Wearing a wig and sharpie on tatoos of band names will get you in the door.

so an actual faggot?

thank ms skeltal

Thank mr skeltal

Fuck you

I'm living the dream dude, fear not. I just have to be careful not to get my organic porridge down my Fred Perry polo shirt.

Congrats on being the worlds biggest faggot

Nigger

lol

hello and welcome to Sup Forums. you will quickly find that literally everyone here is some kind of a sexual deviant to some degree. I'm sure you just made several people cum with that post. thank you.