Would you suck out a creamy brown stink cylinder for sixx bucks

Would you suck out a creamy brown stink cylinder for sixx bucks

2nd thread, that's dying just like the last one
btw I put sage in options so it didn't bump.

you're a faggot

New logless fag.
Dump

Consider suicide

Logged and clogged

Would i pay six dollars to beat you to death with a brick? es i would

>sage all fields

Only if it's a shit brick from Andy's corn crevice. Give me the dream cream

God that's so hot

All I need is a toot

Logging in

Consider clogging your throat with a warm log

>Logging in
>same poster count

kek

Unsaged, I need my daily logs

Nothing wrong with a hot dose of fresh cream

Kek. Got'em

Dump

Slidding

Sage

Slidding

Love that cream

Pooplogs

For me? It's the steam.

But what about the dream?

No

The dream is supreme

I have a few points of contention with the log poster. First things first: The log poster's unmannerly comments are destroying the family as an institution. They are destroying our culture. They have already, for all practical purposes, destroyed our civic life. And they threaten to destroy our freedom to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of an oppugnant agenda. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from the log poster.

WE'RE TAKIN OVER!

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage all fields.

Sure

THROAT CLOGGED

Grow up

yes

Gow up

For me, it's the McShittin'. The best fast fart shitwich. I even ask for exxtra McShittin' sauce packets and the staff is so creamy and more than willing to slidd that fat sopping loaf.

One time I demanded le McShittin' sauce packets and they gave me sixx. I said, "Wow, Andy Sixx's Loaf is Steaming Hot!" and the nice friendly McSixx's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anuns".

Now the nigger greets me with "hey! it's I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anus!" and ALWAYS give me sixx packets. It's such a moist and fecal atmosphere at my local McSixx's restaurant, I go there at least sixx times a week for lunch and a large shit coffee with anal discharge instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm craving his hot fucking log but want a wet clog that is fecal, sopping, and can match my Black Veil Brides needs.

I even dunk my pink sock in McShittin' sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant. Share your clogg'ed McShittin's stories!

Dump

I guess SHIT WAS NOT SO CASH?

Could someone dump their Andy images.. I need to fill my log folder and my my throat

it was creamy

Logged and clogged...