Hey Sup Forums, my girlfriend is a vegetarian retard, how do i turn her back on the right track?

Hey Sup Forums, my girlfriend is a vegetarian retard, how do i turn her back on the right track?

She won't listen to me whatever i say.

She suck cock?

Make her understand the world. Vetetarian is a way of life promoted by jews, like feminism and co, so the state is weak, before the last big attack, eat meat, it's good for u even if toxic due to jews

Stop trying to convert her to your fucing bs cucklord fantasy agenda.

If you are actively trying to change someone to suit you better than you are subhuman piece of trash and she will dump you sooner or later.

You ridicule her at every meal until she gives in.

Lol

Just enjoy her as it is.
If you try to change her things will go south sooner or latter.

Get a better girlfriend

find new

Why does it matter?

>I started dating a girl that i don't agree with. how can i fix this without having to enter the realm of society again. i can just change her right?

BOOM. Roasted.

thats a nice ass hotdog bun, what brand>

This does she suck cock op?

Yes, she always says that my dick is the only meat she needs in her life.

Cause we've been together for so long and we sometimes talk about how nice it would be to have a child one day, but I absolutely do not want my son one day to be a fuckin retard and not eat meat.

Am considering

does she swallow? well then point out the idiocy of being a vegetarian that sucks cock

can you plz answer im serious/ homemade buns are just too hard

It's a shitty brand here in japan, just like everything here, looks nice but tastes like shit.

this. unless it's actually harming her just leave that life choice alone. if my gf decided i can/ can't eat meat, i'd tell her to fuck off. same applies if the genders were reversed.

Prime example of feminist cancer

Thick soup is the best food to make them return since you can hide a lot of tastes in there like cheese, butter, beef/chicken broth, etc. Condition her that way, arguments dont work. She will be back for that soup user, believe

thx also, you should just be honest with your gf that your not comfortable with it or just break up, really in this situation you cant do anything
(i mean really how can you subtly change someones mind this isnt inception)

you guys are all insecure cucks lmao if youre such a pussy that you have a problem with it maybe she should be dumping you

If that's mayo on the hot dog then fuck you

If you don't have a problem with veganism then you're retarded.

Hey fuck you im not a feminist.

However i do pride myself on being cancer

Don’t try to change what you love. If she tolerates your kind of eating, you have to respect hers.
Otherwise fuck yourself.

Dubs don't protect you from gluten and eating murder.

>vegan
>doesnt eat gluten

gr8 b8 m8

Honestly dump her. vegetarianism is the first step to being a lesbian liberal retard

It's just a phase.

honestly this op.

she’s gonna find someone to be vegan with, she’ll always look at you with disgust for consuming animals.

besides, if we won’t compromise on what she eats, how tf you gonna get along in a marriage?

get used to that tofu soyboy

First off by not calling her a retard, just throw ‘facts’ in her face that are mirroring her argument until either she backs down and shuts up about it or caves and eats meat

Not putting mayo on a hotdog
Kys

Just use Ballpark like a normal person

Sanefas, it got my gf to do /tg/ stuff with me, of course I also have to go cowboy dancing and shit
But being able to play dnd is nice

Why do we eat one but not the other? If I wasn't that weak for meat I'd go vegetarian myself, so props to your gf for doing it.

>vegetarian
>She won't listen to me whatever i say.
why waste your time

Its expensive to raise dogs to end up with low quality meat with no fat and shit taste, and we do eat them in certain parts of the world. I tried cat but not dog, beef/pork is way better.

but if you were served dog you wouldn't hesitate to eat it at all? I know I would

I would try it, I wouldnt support an industry based on it.

but dog meat is said to be a cross between beef and mutton with extra meaty flavouring so no, it's not "low quality meat with no fat and shit taste". It's quite fatty actually

Take her camping. Bring lots of tastey meats and let her bring the vegeterian options. Camping while vegan is just terrible and she will crack.

Yes and if you tried whale meat that its supposed to taste similar to beef you would know that its a complete lie. Maybe a dog bred to such purpose may be like that, but I dont believe that shit.

If she doesn't force you being a vegan, why do you care?
Mine is almost vegetarian too, doesn't prevent me from eating meat

I might as well have told you that I've tasted it myself and you'd believe me. "I dont believe that shit" is a shit argument lol.

I dont believe it because most experiences led me to believe the contrary. Whale meat was nothing like beef except for the texture, cat meat actually had a lot of taste and wasn't hard and stringy as people said, capybara didn't taste like pork and dindt have a lot of marbling, vizcacha was incredible and didn't lack taste as most said, etc. So yes I have reasons to believe that its mostly a cultural perspective on dog meat and it may not be as good as they claim. Im down to try it thought.

let her be vegetarian you cuck
>she's cheating on you

Keep pushing her, she'll love you for it, honestly.
She won't leave you for being an intollerant git, no really!