Friendly reminder your waifu is a coalburner, Sup Forums

friendly reminder your waifu is a coalburner, Sup Forums

>:(

Thanks God Miranda is still pure. Probably she is the only pure Nickelodeon waifu.

friendly reminder that the black seed is superior

She dated a nba player

But she isn't white herself.

Literally who’s waifu?
>nobody cares about this beaner slut lmao

She also went Jew

That stupid bitch hates America and Americans. She deserves niggers.

That was the blond chick who dated a NBA player.

That was the blonde with big tits.

so progressive

Why are niggers so big holy shit

I'd so ook her in da dooker.

>just gonna leave this here

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

Cause niggers were breed that way back in the day.

For real? Holy shit. I'm british and nigs are normal height here

Ariana Grande is a cum tank so what? Only makes her more attractive to me

The stronger my nigger is, the more cotton he can carry.

KEK

I'm serious. Would you rather have a slave who can move twice as much weight, both in terms of carrying, pushing, pulling, etc. Or have multiple slaves to do the same project? Trick question, best to have both. Keep the strong ones in check in multiple ways so he's loyal, then give him peon slaves to help do work, have him watch over them.

Bullshit!! Proof. Now.

fucking cuckolds can to hell

Well and now look those mega niggers are fucking your girls and creating mullatto babies.

well she's mexican

I bet Dan disagrees.

Jokes on you, I'm actually a nigger who's fucking your girl. In all reality I'm Portuguese, so is my wife. So they don't want my women.....yet.

Patience padawan. Their time will come.

That’s okay. I don’t even know who that is.

what's his name

Checked. Black man can't handle those women. Nigger hits a white woman, or treats her bad, it's no biggie for the black guy, cause white chick won't don't shit. Now take Mexicans, Portuguese, etc. You look at another woman, yours will cut your dick off. Lay a hand on them, they straight up murder you. They will treat you like a king if you treat them right.

Ariana Grande is not even white you Coalburnerasshole.